Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,742 members, 7,882,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:29 AM

“my Flesh And Blood, I Miss You Greatly” – Olakunle Churchill Pens Emotional No - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “my Flesh And Blood, I Miss You Greatly” – Olakunle Churchill Pens Emotional No (660 Views)

'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite / Gain More Flesh And Weight To Your Boobs And Dick / I Read This Story And Was Greatly Disturbed! Reactions Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Flesh And Blood, I Miss You Greatly” – Olakunle Churchill Pens Emotional No by Gistsource: 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
“My flesh and blood, I miss you greatly” – Olakunle Churchill pens emotional note to son with Tonto Dikeh on 7th birthday

Popular businessman, Olakunle Churchill is celebrating his son with his estranged wife, Tonto Dikeh, as he turns a new age today.

King Andre, Churchill’s son with actress Tonto Dikeh, turns 7 today, and he took to social media to pen a very touching note to him.

To continue reading click the link below
https://www.pizarena.com/2023/02/my-flesh-and-blood-i-miss-you-greatly.html
Re: “my Flesh And Blood, I Miss You Greatly” – Olakunle Churchill Pens Emotional No by Ishilove: 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
Take her to court and fight for visitation rights biko
Re: “my Flesh And Blood, I Miss You Greatly” – Olakunle Churchill Pens Emotional No by Nazgul: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ishilove:
Take her to court and fight for visitation rights biko
For this Nigeria?

If he was in Europe or America I would have agreed, but Nigeria... regardless of what the court rules if Tonto doesn't want him to see their son, he won't.
Re: “my Flesh And Blood, I Miss You Greatly” – Olakunle Churchill Pens Emotional No by Foodqueen(f): 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
Nazgul:

For this Nigeria?

If he was in Europe or America I would have agreed, but Nigeria... regardless of what the court rules if Tonto doesn't want him to see their son, he won't.

Like president, like citizens abi....,
Re: “my Flesh And Blood, I Miss You Greatly” – Olakunle Churchill Pens Emotional No by Nazgul: 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
Foodqueen:

Like president, like citizens abi....,
Exactly! We're even worse than our president.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Will It Last? / Shopping Made Easy: Find Whatever Product/item You Need And Know The Price Insta / Nigeria: Are We A Good People And A Great Nation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.