Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,495 members, 7,951,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage (4834 Views)

What You Must Learn From Popular Youtuber, Summer Aku's Failed Marriage / Diary Of A Failed Marriage- My Home Is Broken / Why Some Women Become Bitter After A Failed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by Guderian(m): 8:47am On Feb 21, 2023
You see them claiming abba's daughter on twitter only to later discover that she's filled with legions.

Tell me how her display is different from witchcraft
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by BigCowHornn: 9:15am On Feb 21, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
hello..

How about you?

And You?
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by GeorgWashinton: 9:16am On Feb 21, 2023
BigCowHornn:

And You?
How is your friend?
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by BigCowHornn: 9:19am On Feb 21, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
How is your friend?

You should know since you know me well
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by Kwinesther: 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
oldienavie:

What bullcrap is this ?
How did the OP, a school dropout marrying a MSC holder equivalent to marrying down ?
You are always clever by half.

My point is valid and you know it. There is a reason all the presidential candidates wives are going around with them.
Have you seen any male partner of a political associate in Nigeria going around with them ?

We have office of the wife of the Governor, imagine what would happen if a woman becomes governor and her husband starts moving around as the "Husband of the governor". People will call him lazy and lampoon him and tell him to find better work to do.

Regardless of how you paint it, the African man should marry down always if he wants peace of mind.
You are so right! This is the only criteria that makes a woman respect and be submissive to a man.
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by Kwinesther: 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
EagleEyes306:

Where are the decent ones? I can't find any yet.
They are out there, just keep searching and pray to God for guidance. Shalom!
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by Sweetvie: 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
What's the name of the movie?
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by Kobojunkie: 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Kwinesther:
You are so right! This is the only criteria that makes a woman respect and be submissive to a man.
Yet 83% of your hypogamous fellows end up regretting the very decision in no time at all. How come? undecided
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by Kwinesther: 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Yet 83% of your hypogamous fellows end up regretting the very decision in no time at all. How come? undecided
I don't know any of your family members that regretted any of their decisions but I won't engage you in any conversation because I have always known you argue blindly. Gracias!
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by Kobojunkie: 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
Kwinesther:
I don't know any of your family members that regretted any of their decisions but I won't engage you in any conversation because I have always known you argue blindly. Gracias!
This from one blindly insisting hypogamy as the way for Nigerian men ignoring reality which is that approximately 83% of them are as of this day in the clutches of poverty and misery as a result of making that very decision in their lives. undecided
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by sholay2011(m): 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
jesmond3945:

Your issue comes from your last paragraph. You are a drop out. What are you doing to upgrade? I am sorry she has no respect for you because of your status not really about your finances. Women love security and they so much believe in the security that higher education brings.
Also, try to balance things in terms of fun. For example, to spice up things in the house I play a lot of naija jams. Because of the lyrics I tend to play the instrumentals which put my wife in the mood for fun. Try to spice things up, cook and give her good Bleep. Suck her pussy dry, it helps.
So...this is your advice for real to what the OP typed up there? Nairaland sha...
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 22, 2023
How long did you date after you "met her in the church"?.
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by jesmond3945: 10:18am On Feb 22, 2023
sholay2011:

So...this is your advice for real to what the OP typed up there? Nairaland sha...

are you married and if yes for how long?
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by xavuv: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
You don buy market sir
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by Sheandi: 6:17am On Feb 26, 2023
Leoniine:

So you're commenting on your own post and advising yourself??

That advice is for the second person that commented on this post. He seem to want to give up. Please read his comment.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by Sheandi: 6:23am On Feb 26, 2023
obinna58:
If you cannot afford to show her the exist door you’re not man enough

Dealing with women, never be the one asking for peace, give it to her as she wants but only be considerate

She already showed me the exist door and I am peace loving, while I noticed she doesn't even have peace within herself
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by Sheandi: 6:26am On Feb 26, 2023
Foodqueen:
Where una for de see all these kain women marry sef

The decent ones are out there still searching..

Quite unfortunate that they are more in the church than you can imagine. Even the club girls now make a good marriage.
It is strange how the decent ones are stuck and hidden somewhere.
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by Sheandi: 6:39am On Feb 26, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
Most people I have met that say despicable things about their marriage failure are always pointing out their partner's shortcomings. They play the victim. Pride usually causes this. It takes 2 mature people to find balance as regards their longterm expectations. Your values, are they identical?
You used the word 'seem' a number of times, it becomes obvious you never knew well who you were getting married to (were you guys just shagging?..coz that on it's own could be a blind fold to red flags). I fail to see other things you did wrong. Could still be your fault she went for other distractions. It takes a child of God to own up to their shortcomings, two wrongs dont make a right.
Swallow your pride, there is room for reamendments. For all I know, you may not have caught her in the very act. Find peace within yourself. Stop the mudslinging. The children...please!

Well, I pointed out her faults because those are the problems I'm facing and I equally mentioned my own flaws.
Our values are obviously not identical and I don't even think this person even wants uphold any value.
Yes, I truly don't know her enough, because she formed busy all the while and pretended to be quiet all thru. Even inside marriage, she's unavailable.

Shagging for where? At all.
She had her distractions all along, she only hid them and I started getting to see them one by one.
Thank you for your optimism and kind words to me
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by Sheandi: 6:51am On Feb 26, 2023
[quote author=sisisioge

Controlling ke! I have only used to appeal to her. She can be very controlling herself, doing everything possible to be the husband and make me the wife.
She wants to come back but on her own terms of being in charge and doing anyhow.
Why should a woman pretend to be a christian or a child of God when she does not want to follow the dictates of the bible ?
Thank you for the analysis and advice
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by Sheandi: 6:58am On Feb 26, 2023
LadySarah:
Let's hear her side.

The no of threads of men crying about their exes,wives,babymamas and girlfriends is becoming too much.

What is happening?

Times have changed. Values are depleting and many people no longer fear God. Very many women have stopped being feminine wanting equality with their men. We are different and we can never be the same. Even if one transgenders. You cannot change the settings and arrangements of God.
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by Sheandi: 7:02am On Feb 26, 2023
techWriter3:
Yougonna a pathological perjurer

Ah, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, personal statement, statement of purpose, dissertation, or assignment.

Very poor conclusion
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by Sheandi: 7:11am On Feb 26, 2023
Asetime:
How are you so sure she's cheating, have you seen her with someone or you just believe so? Moreover, you saw she was a person that loved her own company so much before marriage. So how would that have changed after marriage. You also concluded that her people are with her concerning her decision. Please what statement have they uttered that warranted such conclusions? No African family truly wants their relative to have a broken home. Are you saying no one of her relatives ever contacted you?

I saw her in compromising positions with different guys. And she made some confessions that seem like gist to her.
It's not that she loved her company, she was just busy and she believes that's the way it should be.
I have been close to her family and I could identify their position. More so, she knew and presented them as enemies before we got married and suddenly after marriage, she says the devils she knows is better than angels she doesn't know.
They have said all manners of terrible things to her and myself that they cannot say to their biological daughters.
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by Sheandi: 7:15am On Feb 26, 2023
Asetime:
How are you so sure she's cheating, have you seen her with someone or you just believe so? Moreover, you saw she was a person that loved her own company so much before marriage. So how would that have changed after marriage. You also concluded that her people are with her concerning her decision. Please what statement have they uttered that warranted such conclusions? No African family truly wants their relative to have a broken home. Are you saying no one of her relatives ever contacted you?

They never contacted me o. I even saw them in town by chance and greeted them, but they will just snub me. When the situation was fresh, a brother of hers met me and was harassing me on the road.
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by Sheandi: 7:18am On Feb 26, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
You too talk, abeg. Who fit summarize? These days, to read wetin no concern me dey tire me. Not to even talk of rendering my golden advice. My advice is very expensive to let out like that. Last last, you know what to do.

What goes around may come around. You may soon need other people's advice too. I wish you well in your endeavors.
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by Kobojunkie: 7:36am On Feb 26, 2023
Sheandi:
■Controlling ke! I have only used to appeal to her. She can be very controlling herself, doing everything possible to be the husband and make me the wife.
■ She wants to come back but on her own terms of being in charge and doing anyhow.
■ Why should a woman pretend to be a christian or a child of God when she does not want to follow the dictates of the bible ? Thank you for the analysis and advice
Look, by your own words, you explained that this union should have been over 3 years ago but you instead allowed it drag on because you don't like to loose. You probably expected her to mend with you but on your own terms but that ain't what she wants, so what are you going to do? Continue to whine and complain or accept the situation and maybe move on or allow her be? undecided
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by Sheandi: 7:47am On Feb 26, 2023
TheChameleon:

I pity those who wasted time to read and or advise a troll. I smelt a rat and didnt even bother.

Please read comment number 4 and input my reply as response to that fellow. Ablemed or something
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by kingviny: 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Sheandi:
I met her in church. She seem decent, godly and respectful. She seem like one who wants to serve God (Which attracted me) but, hindered by survival. So, I tried to help and guide her to better life like a youth pastor would do but, she fell in love. Love beclouded her that she didn't even consider the solutions I was bringing for her and after much hell from her people, we got married. Marriage was a huge mess as she was never available whether emotionally, spirituly or even physically. She was so lost in her job that nothing else mattered in the whole of life. Even though I don't earn much, I could meet our needs alone. She seem agreeable and contented while we courted but, immediately we got married, she became someone else. she now wants the world, especially things we do not need. Although, I saw certain red flags while we courted like terrible lies, disrespect for elders, spendthrift, undue quietness, too busy and so on. But as marriage came in, she became a big mess with lots of concentrated and baseless lies, uncultured or unethical hardworking and hard life, infidelity, stealing from work, disregard for the things of God, disregard for time, no time for self, husband or even children. It was so bad I had to be carrying 2 months old baby about as she dumped her on me the moment her maternity leave was over. I forgot to mention that she works a shift job and she does night like 3 or 4 times a week. She works on Sundays to, so she hardly comes to church. It was so bad I have to carry baby to her at work for breastfeeding. I did everything possible to get her another job or business but she frustrated it. She later became very toxic and harmful and she has the backing of her people who I believe wants to ruin her and she does not know or maybe she does not care.
In the midst of all these trouble, I was still loving her like the only woman in the world, while she treats me like shit, locks me outside, wont cook or clean the house, became very disrespectful and insubordinate.
If you think I didn't try please let me know. I tried to calm her and seek an amicable way to resolve things but she kept pushing me away till I no longer feel safe with her. It became scary eating her food or sleeping in this same room as I learnt an adulterous woman will either kill her husband or herself. And since she's enjoying her infidelity, she might kill me, so i excused myself for some days hoping when i return she would feel some remorse and we would resolve things but I was wrong. She wanted me out of the house and her life the night I returned. In the process of the short fracas, she started rough handling me and I hard to spank her to calm the situation but to my surprise, she ran inside the room, I thought she was going to throw my things out or pick something to injure me but she came out with an obvious wound on her forehead, claiming I tried stab her and before you know it, I was in the police cell headed for prison. Luckily for me, God reveals all that she did or was planning. So, I got revelations from men of God of how she wants to send me to prison with the help of her people.
My concern now is, how do I help the children out of her grip and how do I help someone who is in love with her demons delivered. I don't encourage divorce. As a matter of fact I'm a happy-marriage crusader. And haven been separate for 3 years now, I can't see any remorse or repentance in her.
Children are still young, 6 years old boy, 4 years old boy and 3 years old girl. None of her family as showed any concern and she has so much despised my own family and the church. I recently found out she has strong narcissistic traits. My possible flaws or error as no man is perfect; my income is small but can cater for us; I may be too God minded for her liking; I so much want us to progress together and she wants to walk alone; I send not sufficient upkeep for children based on my current financial status; I want to raise a godly family but she wants us to be an anyhow family; while trying to love her more, she's continually wicked to me. During festive period one year, I wanted to surprise her with a car and was putting the car in order while my wife was busy preparing to send me to prison. I'm a dropout, she has a masters; I'm a moralist but, she wants to be with dreads, sagging and maybe smokers. But if you meet her, she be like Jesus' younger sister.
What do you advice I do friends ?
I'm sorry it's long experience of about 7 years. Too much to write

Do not allow anyone talk down on you or blame you brother. All you wanted was a loving home and a good wife.

Unfortunately, you married a bad woman!

A good woman even if she has a PhD and the husband is a drop out would still respect her husband. She might be a PhD in academics but you also have PhD in survival too! Is it easy to be a man in this part of the world?

Let me tell you, woman are designed by God to draw blessings to men if they are pure. That's why the Bible says he who finds a wife material has found a good thing for through serving as a conduit to the throne of blessings and grace, you would always be blessed.

You married her and you were not blessed to the level where you are happy and successful, instead it has been struggle and emotional pain and you can't smell the coffin? How can she even be pure with the kind of company she keeps and her narcissistic tendency which if well investigated spiritually borders on an evil spirit influencing her to be like that.

If you really still love her, then you would need to seek Spiritual help . If they tell you that she can't be helped, then leave her. Work harder , increase your income and get your kids under your custody as it is obvious that she would not be able to take care of them well even though her ego won't let go.

Most men who have Messiah tendencies are good men, that's why Satan also targets them .

Be strong and wise. Seek God's help through a genuine servant of God for revelation, direction , power and protection. You will need them all to fight this battle.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by BRATISLAVA: 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ishilove:

Theirs was a SU courtship. No fornication and unnecessary touchery

Where in the tale did he say so?

One must commend her for playing the game well. It isn't hard to net a man. Even an orangutan could do it. Goats, dogs and cattle have done it with ease, even. If it has an oven, they will fall for it.

All the preaching they normally do is to get women like this. Here she is, a virtuous non -slay queen in a letterbox dress.
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by Kelechi009: 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Where in the tale did he say so?

One must commend her for playing the game well. It isn't hard to net a man. Even an orangutan could do it. Goats, dogs and cattle have done it with ease, even. If it has an oven, they will fall for it.

All the preaching they normally do is to get women like this. Here she is, a virtuous non -slay queen in a letterbox dress.

I don't know why you ladies say this, most of my relationships have been no-sex based. To net a man is not that difficult, just tell him what you would allow and not allow. Also do not Bill him like he his fully responsible for your livelihood, then you have no problems. As opposed to popular belief, there are so many people I know who got married virgins, as they claimed though.
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by mariahAngel(f): 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Why do you still feel the need to save her when she hates you so much?
When she cannot stand you?
Why do you still make yourself available to be tortured?
You think there's a reward for unnecessary suffering?

What you need to do is free yourself from shackles of emotion that has held your soul bound (to her) for years.
You need to save yourself first.
Do what you have to do to free yourself, otherwise, you will continue this way for years to come.
Save yourself first.

Sheandi:
I met her in church. She seem decent, godly and respectful. She seem like one who wants to serve God (Which attracted me) but, hindered by survival. So, I tried to help and guide her to better life like a youth pastor would do but, she fell in love. Love beclouded her that she didn't even consider the solutions I was bringing for her and after much hell from her people, we got married. Marriage was a huge mess as she was never available whether emotionally, spirituly or even physically. She was so lost in her job that nothing else mattered in the whole of life. Even though I don't earn much, I could meet our needs alone. She seem agreeable and contented while we courted but, immediately we got married, she became someone else. she now wants the world, especially things we do not need. Although, I saw certain red flags while we courted like terrible lies, disrespect for elders, spendthrift, undue quietness, too busy and so on. But as marriage came in, she became a big mess with lots of concentrated and baseless lies, uncultured or unethical hardworking and hard life, infidelity, stealing from work, disregard for the things of God, disregard for time, no time for self, husband or even children. It was so bad I had to be carrying 2 months old baby about as she dumped her on me the moment her maternity leave was over. I forgot to mention that she works a shift job and she does night like 3 or 4 times a week. She works on Sundays to, so she hardly comes to church. It was so bad I have to carry baby to her at work for breastfeeding. I did everything possible to get her another job or business but she frustrated it. She later became very toxic and harmful and she has the backing of her people who I believe wants to ruin her and she does not know or maybe she does not care.
In the midst of all these trouble, I was still loving her like the only woman in the world, while she treats me like shit, locks me outside, wont cook or clean the house, became very disrespectful and insubordinate.
If you think I didn't try please let me know. I tried to calm her and seek an amicable way to resolve things but she kept pushing me away till I no longer feel safe with her. It became scary eating her food or sleeping in this same room as I learnt an adulterous woman will either kill her husband or herself. And since she's enjoying her infidelity, she might kill me, so i excused myself for some days hoping when i return she would feel some remorse and we would resolve things but I was wrong. She wanted me out of the house and her life the night I returned. In the process of the short fracas, she started rough handling me and I hard to spank her to calm the situation but to my surprise, she ran inside the room, I thought she was going to throw my things out or pick something to injure me but she came out with an obvious wound on her forehead, claiming I tried stab her and before you know it, I was in the police cell headed for prison. Luckily for me, God reveals all that she did or was planning. So, I got revelations from men of God of how she wants to send me to prison with the help of her people.
My concern now is, how do I help the children out of her grip and how do I help someone who is in love with her demons delivered. I don't encourage divorce. As a matter of fact I'm a happy-marriage crusader. And haven been separate for 3 years now, I can't see any remorse or repentance in her.
Children are still young, 6 years old boy, 4 years old boy and 3 years old girl. None of her family as showed any concern and she has so much despised my own family and the church. I recently found out she has strong narcissistic traits. My possible flaws or error as no man is perfect; my income is small but can cater for us; I may be too God minded for her liking; I so much want us to progress together and she wants to walk alone; I send not sufficient upkeep for children based on my current financial status; I want to raise a godly family but she wants us to be an anyhow family; while trying to love her more, she's continually wicked to me. During festive period one year, I wanted to surprise her with a car and was putting the car in order while my wife was busy preparing to send me to prison. I'm a dropout, she has a masters; I'm a moralist but, she wants to be with dreads, sagging and maybe smokers. But if you meet her, she be like Jesus' younger sister.
What do you advice I do friends ?
I'm sorry it's long experience of about 7 years. Too much to write
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by Kelechi009: 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
mariahAngel:
Why do you still feel the need to save her when she hates you so much?
When she cannot stand you?
Why do you still make yourself available to be tortured?
You think there's a reward for unnecessary suffering?

What you need to do is free yourself from shackles of emotion that has held your soul bound (to her) for years.
You need to save yourself first.
Do what you have to do to free yourself, otherwise, you will continue this way for years to come.
Save yourself first.

Answer: LOVE cheesy
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by mariahAngel(f): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kelechi009:

Answer: LOVE cheesy

No. Obsession.

True love does not hurt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Say yes to better sleep with semi orthopaedic mattresses / How To Prevent Your Child From Getting Killed By Your Car / Husband Has Baby With Other Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.