Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,498 members, 7,951,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage (4836 Views)

What You Must Learn From Popular Youtuber, Summer Aku's Failed Marriage / Diary Of A Failed Marriage- My Home Is Broken / Why Some Women Become Bitter After A Failed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by Ishilove: 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Where in the tale did he say so?

I read between the lines. I know how people like the OP think.
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by Kelechi009: 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
mariahAngel:

No. Obsession.

True love does not hurt.

True love is only from Jesus, na for where you see true Love aunty? grin

If you lose one eye now, that your Lovey Lovey BF go leave you run cheesy
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by BRATISLAVA: 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kelechi009:

I don't know why you ladies say this, most of my relationships have been no-sex based. To net a man is not that difficult, just tell him what you would allow and not allow. Also do not Bill him like he his fully responsible for your livelihood, then you have no problems. As opposed to popular belief, there are so many people I know who got married virgins, as they claimed though.

Let's face it: men love wild women. He liked the fact that she appeared moral but in fact was not. His only problem is that he can't control her any more.

The next misconception is that a man doesn't like to pay the bills of the woman he wants. He really, really wants to actually. Unless he's poor, he does pay them. If he's poor then he will cry blood about doing so.

These people could be telling you the truth, but depending on the age they got married at it could be a lie.
Re: What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage by mariahAngel(f): 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kelechi009:

True love is only from Jesus, na for where you see true Love aunty? grin

If you lose one eye now, that your Lovey Lovey BF go leave you run cheesy

True love exists, though not common.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Has Baby With Other Woman / Life Without A Mum / To Those Already Married Or About To, Did God Show You A Sign To Before?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.