Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,950 members, 7,873,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

Coalition Of Traditional Rulers In Southwest, Kogiand Kwara Endorses Asiwaju Bol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coalition Of Traditional Rulers In Southwest, Kogiand Kwara Endorses Asiwaju Bol (485 Views)

Ndigbo Endorses Asiwaju Tinubu (obi In Tears!) Majestic Welcome In Enugu State / Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra / Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coalition Of Traditional Rulers In Southwest, Kogiand Kwara Endorses Asiwaju Bol by Flathead8: 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
Coalition of traditional rulers in SouthWest, Kogiand Kwara endorses Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Traditional rulers across the South Western and North Central part of Nigeria have expressed their support for the presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. This was at a meeting held on Thursday, February 16, 2023, at the International Conference Centre, University of Ibadan, OyoState.

The monarchs said they were comfortable supporting Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his running mate, Kashim Shettima. The royal fathers claimed that they saw Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s solid democratic credentials and unwavering commitment to the entrenchment of democracy in Nigeria.

The congress of royal fathers affirms the preeminent qualification of His Excellency, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubufor the highest office of Nigeria. Asiwaju who was in Ibadan, the Oyo state capital met with the Oyo state governor, Seyi Makinde before meeting with the royal fathers.

The traditional rulers meeting which was presided by the Imperial Majesty, Oba Adeyeye Eniitan Ogunwusi, OjajaII, the Ooni of Ife had in attendance monarchs from Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Lagos, Kogi and Kwara.

The traditional rulers expressed their concern about the recent hardship suffered by the people due to perennial fuel scarcity and the Naira redesign policy while also appealing to the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, the thesecurity agencies and other institutions involved in the general elections to support and uphold the right of every Nigerian to freely cast their vote without let or hindrance to guarantee the sanctity of the electoral process.

https://oyotoday.com/coalition-of-traditional-rulers-in-southwest-kogiand-kwara-endorses-asiwaju-bola-ahmed-tinubu/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coalition Of Traditional Rulers In Southwest, Kogiand Kwara Endorses Asiwaju Bol by Coolsperm: 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ok, but we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, even Muric told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed

3 Likes

Re: Coalition Of Traditional Rulers In Southwest, Kogiand Kwara Endorses Asiwaju Bol by Ritchiee: 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
Coolsperm:
Ok, but we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, even Muric told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed
Says an Igbo imp.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coalition Of Traditional Rulers In Southwest, Kogiand Kwara Endorses Asiwaju Bol by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
Lol if Obi gets 20k votes in South west let motor jam me

Atiku is coming
Re: Coalition Of Traditional Rulers In Southwest, Kogiand Kwara Endorses Asiwaju Bol by adigun27: 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
Which Christian speak for your self alone I repeat obi can't have 200000 in entire Yoruba nation
Coolsperm:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coalition Of Traditional Rulers In Southwest, Kogiand Kwara Endorses Asiwaju Bol by quickberry(m): 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jagaba and Shettima are competent. They have my vote, I will try my best to deliver my polling unit for them. T for thanks✌️

2 Likes

Re: Coalition Of Traditional Rulers In Southwest, Kogiand Kwara Endorses Asiwaju Bol by Godwin4444: 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
Coolsperm:
emeka

How many accounts u get

Only u
Smellysperm
Coldsweat
Verywickedgoat

U igbos should rest now, Shebi peter obi don give CAN 2bn, let’s see how far he can go with that

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coalition Of Traditional Rulers In Southwest, Kogiand Kwara Endorses Asiwaju Bol by quickberry(m): 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
Coolsperm:

I was born into Christ Apostolic Church...infact,I was once a member of Boys Brigade, Nigeria. I and my extended family are voting Tinubu.Thanks✌️

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coalition Of Traditional Rulers In Southwest, Kogiand Kwara Endorses Asiwaju Bol by adekolaelect(m): 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
Coolsperm:
cry more yet it will not change the reality of election's result.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coalition Of Traditional Rulers In Southwest, Kogiand Kwara Endorses Asiwaju Bol by Godwin4444: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
adigun27:
Which Christian speak for your self alone I repeat obi can't have 200000 in entire Yoruba nation
he’s an igbo guy

That’s how he’s been creating nuisance about

He thinks Yorubas are like igbos where they can kill themselves because of religious differences

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coalition Of Traditional Rulers In Southwest, Kogiand Kwara Endorses Asiwaju Bol by AdamuKD: 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2023
We don't care
Obi we know
Re: Coalition Of Traditional Rulers In Southwest, Kogiand Kwara Endorses Asiwaju Bol by Brendaniel: 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
But Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Re: Coalition Of Traditional Rulers In Southwest, Kogiand Kwara Endorses Asiwaju Bol by FreeStuffsNG: 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
AdamuKD:
We don't care
Obi we know
If I were you, I will not be naive.I will care. That is about 20m votes at stake in favour of Asiwaju Tinubu.

Those Alaiyeluwa are not only close to the grassroots who are their subjects they even have polling units in their afin.

It is called democracy for a reason; it is a game of numbers.

Asiwaju Tinubu lokan!

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Traditional Rulers In Southwest, Kogiand Kwara Endorses Asiwaju Bol by AdamuKD: 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

If I were you, I will not be naive.I will care. That is about 20m votes at stake in favour of Asiwaju Tinubu.

Those folks are not only close to the grassroots they even have polling units in their afin.

It is called democracy for a reason; it is a game of numbers.

Asiwaju Tinubu lokan!
Keep fooling yourself
Re: Coalition Of Traditional Rulers In Southwest, Kogiand Kwara Endorses Asiwaju Bol by FreeStuffsNG: 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
AdamuKD:

Keep fooling yourself
No vex Mr Cyberbully.

Re: Coalition Of Traditional Rulers In Southwest, Kogiand Kwara Endorses Asiwaju Bol by AdamuKD: 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

No vex Mr Cyberbully.
Stop being foolish then and Senseless urchin

(1) (Reply)

Pat Utomi Salute Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Tinubu 2023 Elections Win Will Expose How Many Fake Pastors We Have In Nigeria / Mission Possible: Peter Obi Enemies Has Fallen, Haters Are Shocked And Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.