Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,120 members, 7,939,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

My Secret Crush (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Secret Crush (18+) (4347 Views)

How To Know Your Secret Crush / My Secret Crush.... / Electric Feeling When Touched By Crush 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Secret Crush (18+) by Pascalsite: 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
MY
SECRET
CRUSH
(WILL HE EVER NOTICE ME)
By Bella writes
Prologue

“Just get the hell out of my room, you make me sick” he yelled at the maid who brought him his food.

Now he is angry and its only one person that can get him to be calm.

He picked up his phone and texted “hello damsel”

“Hello Will” she texted back.

“You must be angry right”she texted again.

” Yes I am angry. Mother got me mad and a maid just ruined my mood” he texted in reply.

“You have got to take it easy, your mother loves you and if she did anything that got you angry you should forgive her and also the maid, she is there to serve you and if she did any thing that got you angry,just forgive her” she texted.

“You always seem to make me happy damsel,thanks” he texted.

“Your welcome”she texted in reply.

“When will you tell me your name? you don’t even post your pictures and you even call yourself damsel” he texted but there was no reply. There is always no reply if he ask her this question and he wonders why.

Sarah POV
She read his message and switched off her phone.

Its best if he doesn’t know her identity, she is just a poor messenger and he is a rich guy and also a well known singer.

He wouldn’t want to get close to her
“So its best if you don’t know me” she murmured to herself.

Should I continue?

MY 😊
SECRET 😶
CRUSH💋
(will he ever notice me)❤❤❤
By Bella writes
EPISODE 1
💭 Sarah POV💭

“Sarah! Sarah! Sarah!” on hearing her name she immediately dashed downstairs.

“Are you deaf? didn’t you hear me calling you? “Martha yelled at her angrily.

“Am sorry Martha” she apologised.

“Go to the store and buy this things” she said and Sarah collected it and went off.

Let me tell you a few things about me “Name is Sarah Bell. Am 18yrs of age and am nice and I hate being taken for granted.

Must be wondering who that lady is? well she is Martha Bell my step mom. F

Fortunately for her she got married to my dad and brought her two daughters to live with us, she treats them like Queens while she treats me like a maid she is used to it now and she doesn’t care about me at all.

Sarah got to the store and was buying the foodstuffs when she heard some school girls talking.

” Wow its finally out”🚺

“I can’t believe this, as always his song is the best “🚺

” Wish it was me he was singing for”🚺

Is it out already, but why didn’t he tell me? she thought as she brought out her phone.

She saw his message, he had sent the song to her since last night.

She took out her earpiece and looked for a place in the store to Sit the song started to play and she sat back to listen to it.

As always his song is always great,she thought as she listened to it.

She has always have a crush on her idol William. she have always wished to meet him but the only way to meet William is Never.

He doesn’t allow people to meet him and his concerts are always expensive which is something she can’t afford.

Then one day an idea popped into her and she created an account online and started to chat him up and till today they keep on chatting with each other. They are online buddies and a very best one at that.

she knows everything about him but he doesn’t know a thing about her because she calls herself damsel online and she prefers it that way, they could only be online buddies and nothing else. as soon as the song ended she texted him.

💭 William POV💭
“As always your song is always a hit, William. You should Even read the comments here” Mark ,William’s producer said dryly.

He wasn’t interested in reading anyone comment except damsel.

he had sent her the song last night and she hasn’t replied. Is she busy or something he thought?

“Common William come read it” Mark urged.

“I don’t want to ” he replied and then his phone beeped. he opened and saw her text.

“As always William your the best,this song is really fascinating” he smiled as he read her comment.

“I smell something fishy” Mark said as he starred at William.

“Whatever just go,leave me already”

“I will but send my regards to whoever is making you smile cause that’s something you rarely do” he said before walking out of the house.

As soon as he left William texted her back “Thanks damsel and I sent you the song last night, why didn’t you reply?”

“Am sorry, I was busy and am still busy, I will chat with you when am free” she texted.

“Okay”he texted switching off his phone.

“Damsel” he muttered to himself.

When will he know who she is? she is doing great in hiding her identity but he will find out. He will get to know who she is.

T B C
William is in love with his damsel.

Will he recognise her when he sees her for the first time.

Click on the link below to read episode 2

https://storiesbyblinks.com/category/my-secret-crush/

1 Like

Re: My Secret Crush (18+) by Pascalsite: 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
Read this interesting Story
Re: My Secret Crush (18+) by Pascalsite: 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
Interesting story
Re: My Secret Crush (18+) by Pascalsite: 11:28am On May 15, 2023
Morning story of the day
Re: My Secret Crush (18+) by Pascalsite: 11:31am On Jun 17, 2023
Uninterrupted sto
Re: My Secret Crush (18+) by Pascalsite: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
Interesting story pls read
Re: My Secret Crush (18+) by StoriesByBlinks: 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
Interesting story
Re: My Secret Crush (18+) by StoriesByBlinks: 1:07pm On Jan 27
This is nice
Re: My Secret Crush (18+) by StoriesByBlinks: 1:43pm On Feb 19
Woww

(1) (Reply)

She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years / How Is This Possible?::pictures!!:: / ‘I Gave Him Sex For A Place To Live, But He Wants My Daughters As Sex Slaves Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.