Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:11 PM

Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv (33723 Views)

Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by Bluntemperor: 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
Faithful007:

The air raid started long before that.

Putin should be sensible and ends this War,it's just a matter of time! But he can come in peace, without attaching clauses for the Ukrainian Freedom!
When he annexed the Crimean Region of Ukraine 2014 or so,at the first instance,he thought the Ukraine People were too weak,since there was no resistance and now how he failed in his reasoning faculties!
Mr Putin - has created an enemy for life- by trying to conquer his neighbours - Ukraine- who were once in the Old- Soviet Union,but was left to choose their independence about 25 yes ago under Mr Gorbachev ( Prestorika)!
So,why did Putin tried to re-colonize the People,on flimsy excuses,for even Ukrainian Children unborn will never forget and forgive the Russians deliberate and insensitive War.
It is a one man-Putin-War,for the people of Ukraine will defend their territory - even where there is staunt of Nuclear weapons!
The earlier Putin reversed this unnecessary war the better!
Putin should stop telling lies of NATO,for the People can choose where they want to belong in life! Freedom is far better than oppression!
Mr Putin, please it's not a sign of defeat but a reasonable sense of a Peaceful World.
Let the War stops,please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by Moniya4Real(m): 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
Danisaint112:

Leave this pro Putin Urchins making noise here on Nairaland. If Russia mistakenly gets into a war with the U.S the way they will be disgraced they won't believe it.

When it comes to military experience U.S soldiers are far ahead of Russia in that aspect and that's what matters most.

In as much as you are very correct with the above bro. But international politics and war don’t go that way. The fact is America has war experience militarily over every other nation cos they do that often.. they deliberately instigated most wars to test their new weapons etc. But my dear, no matter how advanced or the military edge you have.. you can’t go to war with even, an inferior nuclear armed country
Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by Danisaint112(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Moniya4Real:

In as much as you are very correct with the above bro. But international politics and war don’t go that way. The fact is America has war experience militarily over every other nation cos they do that often.. they deliberately instigated most wars to test their new weapons etc. But my dear, no matter how advanced or the military edge you have.. you can’t go to war with even, an inferior nuclear armed country

It's good you called them inferior because aside Russia none has weapons that could match U.S.A so yes U.S is nearly impossible to defeat. Them being a NATO member says it all.
Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by Moniya4Real(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
luckihy:

They notified them. They did NOT seek permission. Just like Pelosi notified China of Taiwan visit. That is a show of strength. They are not sneaking around. The US took over Ukraine airspace for the duration of Biden visit.

They decided to take over Ukraine airspace after notifying Russia, I think you guys don’t know the art of war that’s why you typed what you did up here. They wouldn’t have without notifying them cos it would be reckless. I read wide bro, from Time magazine, AOL newsletter, etc and I am well informed as far as international politics is concerned
Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by Demolakay: 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
God1000:
Putin's worst nightmare, Biden is a fearless man, I'm sure US military is ready to pummel Russia if Putin tries nonsense

US Long range Stealth bombers such as the B-2 spirit, B-52 Stratofortress, B1 lancer and stealth fighter jets such as f-35 and f-22 took over Ukraine's airspace before his arrival.

Biden's physical presence in Kyiv could be one of his enduring legacies.

Let Putin visit the areas he claims to have taken from Ukraine, then I will believe he's a powerful man.

Russia and China should forget this century abeg, it belongs to USA

Dis mumu did nt know dat d American military already notified d Russian government abt Bidens unannounced visit.
Pls go online nd do ur research bfor exhibiting gullibility online.

Like I said bfor nd will say again, d USA will nva trespass wen it comes to Russia. Dey tried it in Syria nd got deir hands burned.

If u think Biden jst burst into Kiev lyk a commando witout, proper notification nd arrangements, den u shld still b sucking ur momma's breast.
Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by nesphil(m): 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by AbuAeesha: 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
God1000:
No you are wrong, he's trying to prevent apocalypse instead, allowing Putin to take Ukraine will make China go after Taiwan, this will eventually destabilise the world
Oga,
If Biden is actually humane he will seek for reconciliation not to support the weaker side with weapons so that the fight will continue, causing more deaths
Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by NLPoliceWoman: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
RTR
Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by Truthsave: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
God1000:
No you are wrong, he's trying to prevent apocalypse instead, allowing Putin to take Ukraine will make China go after Taiwan, this will eventually destabilise the world

Please wake up from slumber and stop supporting the devil
Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by exnovio(m): 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
I wish Putin could just drop a missile on Biden and his puppet,these two men had caused too much deaths and miseries to the Ukrainian people.
Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by bassdow: 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
shegzhkn:
I remember in 2011 when we help take care of Ghaddaffi, Putin watched the tape again and again thinking "I'm not going to end up like this".

The only thing helping this dude is the nukes, if not it's game over.

what do you think is helping the USA ?

See eh, no matter how strong any country is, without NUKEs, they remain vulnerable. Having Nukes means you easily could change venue of the battle.

Then again, it's sort of difficult invading Russia. Countries don try am more than once and failed.

Once again, I'm beginning to have some respect for Russia - A single country over 50-countries can't wear out both financially and in strength.

Who would you love to have as a Father - that man who is an irresponsible low life weakling, OR someone like Fela Kuti ?
Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by bassdow: 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:
[b][/b]
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

you need not notify them. That's supposed to be taken care of by their worthless wasteProduct of a BOT. BOT wey no sabi him work. Probably programed by a looser
Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by Omoodutodaiwa1: 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
Thanks to bring this on nairaland, today is one day I will never forget, thanks you Mr badin May almighty strengthen you more and more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by Moniya4Real(m): 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
Danisaint112:

It's good you called them inferior because aside Russia none has weapons that could match U.S.A so yes U.S is nearly impossible to defeat. Them being a NATO member says it all.

Agreed

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by Akuruoulo(m): 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Biden is the Satan associate that wants to bring world War three..

Putin should have shelled kyiv immediately he knew biden arrived kyiv.
He suddenly stopped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by Akuruoulo(m): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Apparently Ukraine has not learned anything from the 20 years of NATO's war in Afghanistan.

Remember, USA had signed "strategic security partnership treaty" with its installed Afghan government?

Despite the agreement, didn't the US go behind Afghan government's back and sign a peace treaty with Taliban, a group considered to be "terrorist"? No nation and state should trust the US & Co. Their friendship is until they are tired of you....

. Well we know The culture of the west peace is a dirty word because there is no money in peace

Even the devil himself knew that taliban's where into hidden until the great u.s decided to leave.
Afghan is not their home ,Soo they had to leave someday.

Intercontinental power (united States).

Not one local power called Russia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by Akuruoulo(m): 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
rottennaija:

⚡️White house national security adviser says that Russia was notified of Biden's travel to Kyiv some hours before Biden's departure to avoid any miscalculations.

U don't understand English.
What u posted as source shows that the United States still controls the Russia.

Soo if biden decides to live in Ukraine, the war will be over because putin boys won't lunch anymore attack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by Tchalz(m): 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
God1000:
Putin's worst nightmare, Biden is a fearless man, I'm sure US military is ready to pummel Russia if Putin tries nonsense

US Long range Stealth bombers such as the B-2 spirit, B-52 Stratofortress, B1 lancer and stealth fighter jets such as f-35 and f-22 took over Ukraine's airspace before his arrival.

Let Putin visit the areas he claims to have taken from Ukraine, then I will believe he's a powerful man.

See this one....You did not read that the Whitehouse had reached out to the Kremlin regarding Biden's trip in was is called deconflicting protocol? Have you not heard that his means of transportation is shrouded in secrecy
Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by Melagros(m): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
God1000:

Says a Hollywood film watcher
Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by rottennaija(m): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mrtaye:

Is it the one that fled
And then fled
Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by Nefort: 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
God1000:
But Taiwan is Chinese territory.
Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by enonche85(m): 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
God1000:

Russia's bragging right is just their nuclear weapons, nothing more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by Jeferious: 2:47am On Feb 21, 2023
Moniya4Real:

They decided to take over Ukraine airspace after notifying Russia, I think you guys don’t know the art of war that’s why you typed what you did up here. They wouldn’t have without notifying them cos it would be reckless. I read wide bro, from Time magazine, AOL newsletter, etc and I am well informed as far as international politics is concerned
He forgot to add that the US entourage is out of Ukraine as I'm talking to you and currently in Poland. If Biden no send Putin, im for stay for Kyiv at least one week. At least he will restore air superiority to Zelensky in that one week. Why the rush to cross over into Poland? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by Owologbo(m): 6:14am On Feb 21, 2023
Faithful007:

Shortly before Joe Biden landed in Ukraine, Several USAF F-22/35 Jets and support aircraft took over Ukraine's airspace, triggering several air raid sirens. It was an unannounced visit and so no one knew what was going on. The way you fall to cheap telegram propaganda shows how foolish and failed you are as a human being.

Which means Russia is aware that of his visit; he didn't sneak in na.
Russia should have shut down USAF jets to show their superiority na.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by Owologbo(m): 6:18am On Feb 21, 2023
rottennaija:

⚡️White house national security adviser says that Russia was notified of Biden's travel to Kyiv some hours before Biden's departure to avoid any miscalculations.

That's like telling your boy "you know I'll be in town today, you better behave".
Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by richeeyo(m): 9:40am On Feb 21, 2023
rottennaija:

Time will tell
time would tell ,but you cant deny the fact that America kept Ukraine till today
some say the war should never have started
but remember Russia has been doing this land grabbing for a while
its just time it ends

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Putin Raids Prigozhin’s Mansion; Humiliates Excile Warlord After Failed Uprising / UK Votes To Leave The European Union / Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.