Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,561 members, 7,888,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:41 PM

Atiku DG Accused Dino Melaye And Others Of Pocketing Campaign Funds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku DG Accused Dino Melaye And Others Of Pocketing Campaign Funds (708 Views)

Atiku Dg Accused Dino Melaye And Others Of Pocketing Campaign Funds / Dino Melaye And His Daughter Cried At The Burial Of His Mum.(photos) / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku DG Accused Dino Melaye And Others Of Pocketing Campaign Funds by ryloy: 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
Atiku DG Accused Dino Melaye And Others Of Pocketing Campaign Funds

Details later

Re: Atiku DG Accused Dino Melaye And Others Of Pocketing Campaign Funds by bigdammyj: 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
Noted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku DG Accused Dino Melaye And Others Of Pocketing Campaign Funds by Dreal1247: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
How I wish these sets of politicians who have been milking the country dry are permanently sent to compulsory retirement.

1 Like

Re: Atiku DG Accused Dino Melaye And Others Of Pocketing Campaign Funds by muykem: 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
What do you expect from PDP?
Re: Atiku DG Accused Dino Melaye And Others Of Pocketing Campaign Funds by Chineduawka: 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
I'm voting TINUBU from eleme

2 Likes

Re: Atiku DG Accused Dino Melaye And Others Of Pocketing Campaign Funds by Righthussle: 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
I just dey imagine the jubilation when Obi is declared winner
Re: Atiku DG Accused Dino Melaye And Others Of Pocketing Campaign Funds by Urchinpainer: 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
Wetin concern us.
Re: Atiku DG Accused Dino Melaye And Others Of Pocketing Campaign Funds by Johnthum(m): 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
Na so I go labour in vain

Re: Atiku DG Accused Dino Melaye And Others Of Pocketing Campaign Funds by Johnthum(m): 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
He did i offend

Re: Atiku DG Accused Dino Melaye And Others Of Pocketing Campaign Funds by Jones4190(m): 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
no wonder that is why dino goes silent
Re: Atiku DG Accused Dino Melaye And Others Of Pocketing Campaign Funds by gaby(m): 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
Old note abi new notes?

grin
Re: Atiku DG Accused Dino Melaye And Others Of Pocketing Campaign Funds by ryloy: 8:12am On Feb 21, 2023
gaby:
Old note abi new notes?

grin

Transfer

(1) (Reply)

I Am Running The Biggest Private Virtual Situation Room In This Election / Wike Is Trying To Impress Tinubu / The New Kardashians Are Now Anambra , Abia, Plateaus And Delta s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.