Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,221 members, 7,919,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:51 PM

Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? (1746 Views)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by Preciousgirl(f): 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
Will u marry an unemployed woman?

Why
Why not
Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by Lastpharoah33: 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
Sure, I mean why not?
Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Why
Why not

With the current situation of Nigeria I don't see why I can't..,. Hmm na hunger for kill both of una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by Nazgul: 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Why
Why not
If she has the qualities I want in a wife, I can marry her and start up something for her. She definitely wouldn't remain unemployed in my house.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by cumoverna: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
i cant friend an unemployed girl these days, "things are very easy" now.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by Ayobammi20: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
Why not if she get nyash, she fine, she sabi do, then leave the rest for me.
Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by Truvelisback(m): 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
Preciousgirl:
Why Why not
U mean a jobless woman? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by DMCA: 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
We want an asset, not a liability cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by Jennyclay(f): 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Truvelisback:
U mean a jobless woman? grin
what's wrong in getting married to a jobless woman? abi are you a broke man? undecided.
Whether she's jobless or not, a man is supposed to provide atleast 90% for his wife/girlfriend.

Even the Bible says a man who can't provide for his wife/girlfriend is worse than an infidel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by Ever8090: 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
This one too na question?...how many of them ma women are employed in na our country?
Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by Autobot05: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
Yes if only she has the zeal to work...we can arrange something so she can contribute to the family

That's If she impress me very well sha
Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by StrongAlphMale: 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Why
Why not

Girls, will you marry an unemployed man?

Why
Why not?
Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2023

When im still building my values, every girl will claimed I'm not their type (I'm short,dark, poor, ugly)

So eventually i can work my ass to be better in life and it time for me to settle down,isn't it a crime for me to settle with a jobless Nigerian girl

An unemployed woman should marry her deadbeat bf that enjoyed her prime time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by rickleye: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
Why not ?
What matters most is her heart and mind.
Unemployed means she was working and was either laid off or quit her job.
There's more to marriageability than employment status.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by Truvelisback(m): 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
Jennyclay:
what's wrong in getting married to a jobless woman? abi are you a broke man? undecided.
Whether she's jobless or not, a man is supposed to provide atleast 90% for his wife/girlfriend.

Even the Bible says a man who can't provide for his wife/girlfriend is worse than an infidel
The same Bible also admonish women to provide for their home too. Go and read abt the "Virtious Woman".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by StrongAlphMale: 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
CANDYDADDY:

When im still building my values, every girl will claimed I'm not their type (I'm short,dark, poor, ugly)

So eventually i can work my ass to be better in life and it time for me to settle down,isn't it a crime for me to settle with a jobless Nigerian girl

An unemployed woman should marry her deadbeat bf that enjoyed her prime time

Read the comments on this thread and even check the simp below you. You'll be shocked at the level of simp men we have in Nigeria.

Some guys are just naturally fools. The same unemployed girl can never think twice of dating her fellow unemployed male, let alone planning on getting married to one. But some fools here didn't see anything wrong whether she's unemployed or not. Check those guys comments here, na fools like them dey make that jennycl abi Wetin be her name dey always cap rubbish
Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by Qatar2022: 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Why
Why not
I can't, they're liability

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by emekalovepets: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
If you are unemployed lady and have a big yansh come let me marry those are the easy lady to control u see that girl that is earning more then u omo run oo.cus those one.na code olosho
Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by Goodlady(f): 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
No sane woman should be a liability. Everyone don wise up
Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by VinnyBaba: 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
Goodlady:

Wise up Wetin? sad

Many Naija Ladies are still LIABILITIES! undecided

Selling Shoes, Perfumes and Bags on WhatsApp, while Fcvkking Married men or Yahoo Boys for Money. sad

Only 5% have Something Good doing. 😒
Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by Goldendick: 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
If you get bar you fit marry am if she fits your specs. Then help am get a job or work.

Or she can stay at home and manage your home. Women love it. Anything she does will be side hustle for her.

The reason this is up for discussion is that feminism has created a new divide and now men have to think both ways before making a commitment.

Normally, man's should be striving for himself and family & the Women take on more traditional roles. But with the current inflation and feminist movement the dating pool is yet to adjust to the shock

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by Goodlady(f): 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Wise up Wetin? sad

Many Naija Ladies are still LIABILITIES! undecided

Selling Shoes, Perfumes and Bags on WhatsApp, while Fcvkking Married men or Yahoo Boys for Money. sad

Only 5% have Something Good doing. 😒

I m sure your mom didn't make that 5%
Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by Daniel7543: 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
Goodlady:
E be like say na u still get small sense pass Jennyclay, Candidlady & siofra.
See Wetin mumu Jennyclay comment above u, her entitlement mentality don enter another level, E be like say Adam don chop another apple becus I no understand the bible verse she quote up there, which bible talk say make guys dey take care of their girlfriend?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by Goodlady(f): 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
Daniel7543:
E be like say na u still get small sense pass Jennyclay, Candidlady & siofra.
See Wetin mumu Jennyclay comment above u, her entitlement mentality don enter another level, E be like say Adam don chop another apple becus I no understand the bible verse she quote up there, which bible talk say make guys dey take care of their girlfriend?
Thanks for your compliment. Is that why you now carry cane like say you wan flog her?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by Baronthecelebri: 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Why
Why not
no, I will not try it
Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by Daniel7543: 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
Goodlady:

Thanks for your compliment. Is that why you now carried came like say you wan flog her?
Yes, I wan flog her but na my preek I wan use flog her so she go get small sense like u.
Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by Goodlady(f): 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
Daniel7543:
Yes, I wan flog her but na my preek I wan use flog her so she go get small sense like u.
Ok. I no see what you v fever. Take drugs for healing

Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by Adonispco: 11:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Be wise. What is good for Greece is also good for Uganda.
Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by kenedyx: 12:19am On Feb 21, 2023
Na the one wey still dey her papa house I wan marry.
Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by PetieT(m): 12:21am On Feb 21, 2023
The possibility of marriage with an unemployed woman does not depend on her employment or income. It is based on mutual love, respect, and a willingness to support each other in life, including financially. However, getting married is a serious step that entails responsibility, commitment, and working on the relationship together. Therefore, it is important to consider not only the fact of employment, but also other qualities and characteristics of the partner, such as personal qualities, mutual understanding, lifestyle, etc. Thus, it is possible to marry an unemployed woman, but it is necessary to consider each specific situation individually and make a decision based on shared values, plans and perspectives.
Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by kiddkash(m): 2:22am On Feb 21, 2023
Sure. If she is resourceful

Re: Guys, Will U Marry An Unemployed Woman? by jerryforgood: 2:59am On Feb 21, 2023
No dating, not to talk of marriage for unemployed woman. It is what it is.
Unemployed women should settle for unemployed men. No matter what, a full grown adult should not be idle. I have ladies who are working disturbing me, and I'm not attracted to unemployed lady.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Quit Education And Pursue Pussy (pictures) / HOW ARE YOUR EXES DOING? - Brainjotter Ex's Story / Your former girl friend just trashed you......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.