Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,782 members, 7,909,005 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:50 PM

Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) (30819 Views)

Kaduna: Sarki And His Team Welcome Atiku (pictures) / British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) / Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Johnbmc(m): 11:01am On Feb 21, 2023
Lol..
Because it won't bother you guys as you'll be traveling back. Life no be so oo as you Don japa you don't have respect for others. Your family stii dey Nigeria ooo regardless
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by scantee(m): 11:01am On Feb 21, 2023
Every body busy posting old pictures of them on flight claiming coming back to vote for atiiku and co nawoo
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by rafcrown(m): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2023
Those who have learned nothing from living abroad
Those who are not wishing Nigeria well
Those who have forgotten so soon activities of a particular party wasting public funds and embezzlement of the highest order.
Those who have not read the reference letter of OBJ about his vice then.
Those who want Nigeria to retrograde not to progress.
No Messiah yet.Not Peter , Atiku, Jagaban.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 21, 2023
Why is no Nigerian In Diaspora Returning To Vote for tinubu?😂😂😂
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Juanmike(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2023
Ayodeoba:
I am already outside to stadium waiting for tinubu's arrival
You should, the 2k will go a long way, considering how broke you are.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by ballydankkf: 11:16am On Feb 21, 2023
My brother come let's Make a difference, together we will rebuild the Nation.
Atiku is the Main Deal.
#Atikuorganizingforaction
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Pakwel(m): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2023
Heavens1stson:
Nigerians in diaspora return to vote for the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Waziri Adamawa, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

1st sec and 3rd its fake. I saw the post. They wrote obi. Not atiku
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Diligent1(f): 11:20am On Feb 21, 2023
ChangetheChange:
Northerners are also as usual already leaving the south and travelling back to the North to go vote Atiku on Saturday
Northerners in my area are going back to north to vote for Tinubu
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by onomeabuja: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2023
Felimax:

We are South South and we know what we want. We are not stupid!
Atiku stand waist taller than the rest of them and it is not about ethinicity. This time it is about freedom, it is about moving to next level which Obi and Tinubu dare not gaurantee.

We want a restructured country, QED!
Tell them bro......because it's d turn of the south then I should vote for whom I don't want? Like voting Muslim Muslim ticket? Abi voting for LP?
Atiku stand a well better chance that all the candidate.
Iam from Delta state and I'm voting for atiku grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by ememonl(m): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2023
Na eh! Which kine desperados be this, abi na time travelers the vote for Atiku. How come the tweets are reading 23rd Feb when today be 21st Feb.

Obi na your mate, no go wound yourself oo, Atiku is going!... to the history books of how not to do something.

Make una rest, this one is in the bag. Obi all the way😋

Heavens1stson:
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Ayodeoba: 11:28am On Feb 21, 2023
Juanmike:
You should, the 2k will go a long way, considering how broke you are.
lol zombidients won’t stop to amaze me, here with me is the new notes up to 20k and you re telling me it’s because of 2k from tinubu will make me close my shop which I could have made up to 20k today already as at this time. The person wey curse you people really sabi o
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by zumbigbo(m): 11:33am On Feb 21, 2023
Na these ones you go see them using bandage for head outside voting centre having been attacked by APC election material transporters grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by limeta(f): 11:33am On Feb 21, 2023
Save your breath Atiku is going back to Dubai after the election
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Class01: 11:35am On Feb 21, 2023
CilicMarin:
Waste of flight tickets unless Atiku is paying for them.

How is it a waste or is it because they didn't say they are coming to vote Obi?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Sunijacks(m): 11:36am On Feb 21, 2023
Will they remain here in Nigeria to enjoy the leadership of whoever they've chosen to vote?

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by lomprico(m): 11:37am On Feb 21, 2023
CilicMarin:

Lol, people whey enter flight from lagos to Abuja snap inside plane they try bobo us.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Class01: 11:43am On Feb 21, 2023
Felimax:

Atiku stand waist taller than the rest of them and it is not about ethinicity. This time it is about freedom, it is about moving to next level which Obi and Tinubu dare not gaurantee.

Leave them. It only Atiku that has actually mentioned what we want which is restructuring. I hope all South South people can be like minded and not allow emotions split the votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Class01: 11:51am On Feb 21, 2023
livitexguy:
Waisted vote & waisted effort.

So because they are not voting your candidate it's now wasted votes..
We won't waste our votes or allow it to be divided. We want restructuring to allow states progress at there own pace rather than depend on FG. This should include more power to the state legislature and local government rather than states governors using them as stool.

Only Atiku has promised this.

Obi is a fine choice but he can't win yet untill he gain more ground in some area. He should come back 4 years later. We will all vote him then.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by XLence: 11:57am On Feb 21, 2023
Felimax:

Oh! What a soul. You actually believe Atiku would be at the vanguard of a restructured Nigeria? What template did he propose as proof of concept other than the blank rhetoric he chanted like PMB (and APC) did in 2015? Have you read his manifesto? What a simple soul. Well, I'm from the SS and Atiku is not an option in my state.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Monday60655(m): 11:59am On Feb 21, 2023
Copy copy people. Fake and pretense no dey tire una!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Class01: 11:59am On Feb 21, 2023
useni1:
South West, South South and South East are the dumbest set of Nigerians. No wonder the Europeans left power with the North. Your stupidity should have informed you that majority of the votes are coming from the North. The northerners are not idiots like people in the South who shout everyday on social media that Nigeria is collapsing and people are hungry when infant they all eat five times in a day. Northerners don't carry the world on their head. They know who they want and will decide this election

You can actually make your point without using insulting languages.

How many states in the North have you been to, and list 5 states from the North that are more developed that the region you are insulting..

And for your information the majority of the votes are not coming from the North but you may not understand the differential effects
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Midehi3(f): 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
Lovelife433:
just because is not obituary ipob abi? Una foolishness is mixed with cow urine. Ewu cambia.
God punish your generation
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
XLence:

Oh! What a soul. You actually believe Atiku would be at the vanguard of a restructured Nigeria? What template did he propose as proof of concept other than the blank rhetoric he chanted like PMB (and APC) did in 2015? Have you read his manifesto? What a simple soul. Well, I'm from the SS and Atiku is not an option in my state.

I have read his manifesto and i can tell you very strongly that Atiku is a man of his words. If he says he is going to do it he God willing will do it.

Atiku is a pioneer in some of the policies we enjoy in our present day democracy. He has always been at the forefront. A man who so much believe in the spirit of the South to the extent that apart from his investment he has always had an Igbo man as a vice. I cannot help but like such a great character i found in him. Just like obasanjo he is pan Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Copycats grin. Obi leads, others follow
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by coputa(m): 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
HardMirror:
better. Pls after obi loses, remain nigerians.
i prefare being a Nigerian that a Biafra
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Juanmike(m): 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ayodeoba:
lol zombidients won’t stop to amaze me, here with me is the new notes up to 20k and you re telling me it’s because of 2k from tinubu will make me close my shop which I could have made up to 20k today already as at this time. The person wey curse you people really sabi o
Ok I see you have money use some of it for medication at Yabaleft, because no sane person will sun bathe for a shaky old man running for President of over 200mill people unless you are mad, which you are.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
This people no value their safety
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by lereinter(m): 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
Dreal1247:
Peter Obi leads, others follow. A New Nigeria Is possible with Mr Peter Obi.

Obi should go and do his faux new nigeria in chris, sule and enenche church

He shouldn't forget gumi bandits too
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Alliswell248: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
Shadysen:
any hands that will vote APC again shall be cut off in JESUS mighty name AMEN!

Keep playing
The Jesus in the Bible came to safe life and not to destroy such....
Read your Bible very well...
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Almaigaa: 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
Midehi3:
I am seeing only three persons coming to recover Nigeria, with Atiku

cheesy

They will vote nonsense and run back abroad and leave the rest suffering, mtchewwe

The thing pain Amaka grin grin

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Almaigaa: 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
CilicMarin:

The thing pain this Man, because we no go vote any IGBO Man grin grin

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by rolams(m): 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
adioolayi:

Will be Traveling from Lagos to Ibadan to vote 'Yele Sowore

You try!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Orders 40 Attack Helicopters From US, Russia / War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows / Cambridge: Why We Can’t Authenticate Buhari’s Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.