Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,403 members, 7,937,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) (30880 Views)

Kaduna: Sarki And His Team Welcome Atiku (pictures) / British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) / Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by TristanX: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
Dreal1247:
Peter Obi leads, others follow. A New Nigeria Is possible with Mr Peter Obi.

Honestly Peter Obi has changed the dynamics of Nigerian politics

Even urchins like Moh247 fredoooooo and BATified2023 are struggling to keep up
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Shadysen: 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
Alliswell248:

Keep playing
The Jesus in the Bible came to safe life and not to destroy such....
Read your Bible very well...
he also came to save those been oppressed and he hates evil, read your quran well also
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by victorikpe(m): 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
Midehi3:
I am seeing only three persons coming to recover Nigeria, with Atiku

cheesy

They will vote nonsense and run back abroad and leave the rest suffering, mtchewwe

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by victorikpe(m): 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Heavens1stson:
Nigerians in diaspora return to vote for the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Waziri Adamawa, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

Atiku that will not win any state in SW, SE and SS
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by XAUBulls: 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
Heavens1stson:
Nigerians in diaspora return to vote for the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Waziri Adamawa, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.
Just one vote.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by godwon01(m): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
It is just coincidence. The ticket were not book for the purpose of the election.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
WE MOOOOOOVE!

GOOOOOOOO TIKKKKKKKKKU!!!!! grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by 77up(m): 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
You all welcome to the land of greatness but Asiwaju we know.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by LordPjay: 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
Yes, come and cast Nigeria back into backwardness, then go back to Europe or wherever you came from while we keep surfering here
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by yeshuasfootstep(m): 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
You all are trying.

Come and recover Nigeria from Fulani mai gaskiya and hand it over to Fulani alleged SPV.

After all, you all have return ticket to run back.

I wonder why people of these days are so wicked and shameless.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Ayodeoba: 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Juanmike:
Ok I see you have money use some of it for medication at Yabaleft, because no sane person will sun bathe for a shaky old man running for President of over 200mill people unless you are mad, which you are.
shaky shaky man already winning
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Juanmike(m): 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ayodeoba:
shaky shaky man already winning
And you are not worried?
Na so your life go be for the next eight years.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Ayodeoba: 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hi
Juanmike:
And you are not worried?
Na so your life go be for the next eight years.
forget it, I am okay and I haven’t stop hustling. Govt or no govt,I can never be poor in my life again
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Juanmike(m): 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ayodeoba:
Hiforget it, I am okay and I haven’t stop hustling. Govt or no govt,I can never be poor in my life again
It's not about hustle, you don't get it do you?
You can hustle all year with nothing to show for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Dumps PDP / Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) / Francis Fadahunsi: Sack Hameed Ali Over Fraud, Incompetence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.