Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,835 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu (27547 Views)

2023: Tinubu Promotes Excellence, Capable Of Becoming President - Magnus Abe / Obasanjo: Bad Belle Stopped Abiola From Becoming President / 2023: You Can’t Stop Tinubu From Becoming President – Salvador Warns Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by beejay85: 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

So sorry , the political style of Tinubu can not be seen in any Igbo land...we don't bend the rules of greatness....

Am happy you called Zik.."the great Zik"......We are on the mission to raise another Zik of Africa..( who will be known world wide, wo will cater for the welfare of all Nigerians ,....and not a man whose greatness lies on being sectional, whose Political lines are divided........it takes time to raise a great Politician not half baked short cut politician like Tinubu.....
Oga mention name.....politics is politics..if u can't mention name....
Go and sleep!
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by benitwater(m): 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
Asiwaju 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by harmony75: 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mmmm from cassave to corn from corn to popcorn from popcorn to roasted boli from roasted boli (plantain) to mangoes mmm it will be soon be mangoes season baba no make am cost o like brooooom!
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by Exclusive101: 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
I rebuke Peter Obi as my president
Zonefree:

The right person is His Excellency Peter Afolabi Shehu Obi.

1 Like

Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
beejay85:

Oga mention name.....politics is politics..if u can't mention name....
Go and sleep!

Na person wey dey do politics like Tinubu in Igbo land that am searching for abeg....is not easy....

Ok Nnamani former Governor of Enugu state who used touts on Enugu Indigenes ....hasthe same Political style of Tinubu

A senator as well and a former Governor like Tinubu....
I think he is a match to your Tinubu ......the only thing remaining for him to be popular like Tinubu is to sell out Igbos as a tool for TINUBU but we see him as a nobody over here......

Igbos are not into bending the rules of greatness........

Lastly .....Tinubu has not achieved anything to begin to look for an Igbo man who has achieve same....

Sorry for wasting my time......
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by Swallowurspit(m): 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
There he goes again with his 'animalistic and agricultural' parables.
Local TOUT!

If it is not about 'agbado, cassava, ewa, dodo and garrri. . . .it is roasted like 'a goat meat'! Now we are 'plucking mangos'? undecided
Abeg comot make we see road! BUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH RAT! angry

Eko-Atlantic MUGU! Always thinking of 'food' and 'drugs'!
What is this?

Dis wan go school so? undecided Tufia!

Knowledge is power.
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by harmony75: 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
Heavensent01:

what's Peter Obi achievement in Anambra state? I served in that scammer state and stay after service for few months

swear with your life that you didn't directly or indirectly benefitted from Tinubu Legacy while in govt? While Anambra parents were crying for help, Tinubu were hawking help all around for your helpless kids

you Yoruba fighting Tinubu will regret it soon, if not that peter obi is not a match to Tinubu at the poll I would have love him to enter so that you can see the wickedness of the man

he's not a listening person, 13 months prolong strike kill many helpless people in Anambra

parents cry and appeal to him when he increase the tuition fees even when poverty were biting them hard, do you know this dunce man told them education is not for the poor while Tinubu believe a son of nobody should be educated without knowing anybody

Igbo are telling you your leaders are bad but their bad leaders who did absolute nothing for them are being hype, I repeat many of you Yorubas will regret it soon

igbo love no one, not even themselves
Everyone of you supporting tinubu is for your own stomachs which even if tinubu sponsored education was that not the responsibility of a leader was it he's personal spending? I don't blame you criminals he bought he's ways to win the primaries election and you stupid followers left a brilliant man Osinbanjo. See the national disgrace tinubu is.. I believe God that I serve He will surly humble tinubu and you evil followers 🙏
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by Emola12(m): 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
BlessedOne01:
Asiwaju Jagaban Tinubu is the most qualified of all the presidential candidates!

PDP ti lule

LP/obifooolish ti lule

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!
lol..,...from change to next level from next level to renew hope true true Nigeria ti kolu obey aswear God no go gree We must vote APC out in Jesus mighty name Amen
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by Penywise(m): 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
Please always go straight to the point on your YouTube videos. Show us what tinubu said. All the explanation is not necessary. If you must comment on the video, it should be at the end of the video for people who need it. You guys will just turn a 2mins video into 8mins with annoying commentary.
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by Emola12(m): 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tinubu only know how to speak proverbs and be insulting people up and down that how we used to do in our Yoruba land here buh I and my family av choose OBI PETER OLORUNWA,,, OMOTADE,,,ILESANMI ,OMOWALE IREWOLE as our next president of Nigeria republic lagbara olorun oba
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by NIGERIAisComedy: 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
Goodcitizen1:
This man take style, didn’t attend any open debates and now election is here. smh

No joke men, no interview, no debate

and the man still has supporters, only in naija, smh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruoOJlbyK28
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by Emola12(m): 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The only candidate I cannot risk my money against is Atiku but as for those Obedients, if he sure for any of una, come bet N2,000,000.

I ho use 500k out of the win do charity grin grin grin
you will choke and enter COMA
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by CommonSense1967: 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't have common sense
That's your father.
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by Guwf16: 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
What is the probability that OBI will win
Goalnaldo44: Monopoly of Nairaland is finally over

Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by busybay: 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
This man has nothing to offer. His aspiration ll be forever a dream. Make una tell am the truth...wicked people!!
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by gosmoney(m): 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki.. The Oloriburuku is finally getting sense.
By February 25, you'd learn the lesson of Nebuchadnezzar

After this election, no one will be in doubt as to the futility of arrogance

You think humility is weakness
omo igbo na u be d oloriburuku person shebi na una go verify person una wun take has president oya na
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by beejay85: 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Na person wey dey do politics like Tinubu in Igbo land that am searching for abeg....is not easy....

Ok Nnamani former Governor of Enugu state who used touts on Enugu Indigenes ....hasthe same Political style of Tinubu

A senator as well and a former Governor like Tinubu....
I think he is a match to your Tinubu ......the only thing remaining for him to be popular like Tinubu is to sell out Igbos as a tool for TINUBU but we see him as a nobody over here......

Igbos are not into bending the rules of greatness........

Lastly .....Tinubu has not achieved anything to begin to look for an Igbo man who has achieve same....

Sorry for wasting my time......
He lives rent free in d mind of the Igbo in as much as it concerns Politics grin
How about that?
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by KINGS100(m): 11:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
God go come down come vote the right person for you. Shey na devil give you all the bad leaders way full Thia country.

Them say get sense, you no want learn.

YinkaOlusesi16:
It has not been easy for him. Am not in support of any candidate, but God will give us the right person, that's all.
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by zumbigbo(m): 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
Plus 300 million Japa'd Niggers
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by wallarwallar(m): 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki.. The Oloriburuku is finally getting sense.
By February 25, you'd learn the lesson of Nebuchadnezzar

After this election, no one will be in doubt as to the futility of arrogance

You think humility is weakness

Can u call ur father oloriburuku? Internet sha
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by famouscargo4u: 11:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
kk2027:
Reality is dawning on him

Afenifere has chosen Obi as consensus candidate and targeting 5million votes for him

A sick country cannot be handed to a sick president

I stand with Afenifere

God bless pa Adebanjo and all lovers of truth worldwide

Afenifere that can not guarantee 500 votes. Inconsequential fellows,
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by walefresh3(m): 12:04am On Feb 22, 2023
maberry:
Tinubu should take his own advice and go and rest
He doesn't have the mental and physical capacity for the job ahead
U no get half of tinubu brain , because if u get , u no go still dey your parents house at 40 years dey yarn dust ..

Respect JAGABAN
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by kk2027: 12:09am On Feb 22, 2023
famouscargo4u:

Afenifere that can not guarantee 500 votes. Inconsequential fellows,

Cry more
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by MasterShifu010(m): 12:30am On Feb 22, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
It has not been easy for him. Am not in support of any candidate, but God will give us the right person, that's all.

Shey na God go come vote on the 25th Abi …
God cannot do for man what man must do for themselves , that is why Africans are backward , cos we leave our duties for God to come and do it for us , on that day we will line up to vote nonsense, when they start oppressing us , we will start praying to God to come and save us 🤣🤣
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by Abrahamweb(m): 12:30am On Feb 22, 2023
sencekompis:
I CAN SEE MANY SENSELESS IPOB MEMBERS IN THE HOUSE. Come 26th u will all berry your heads in shame.
Na like that una go use religion and tribe deceive yourself.
You see how fit most world leaders are.
We are complaining about Buhari health and he's far more healthier than tinubu.
Why una wan carry us backwards.
Forget religion, tribe for Nigeria to be great o
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by Kano4tot2: 12:31am On Feb 22, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

So far, you are the only brain that have ever made the best comment on here about politics here!!
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:16am On Feb 22, 2023
Okealaaye:
Says the man who has come prepared! May God strengthen your resolve to make Nigeria a better place for all humanity to live without discrimination, ill-will and super bad belle. You didn't offend their fathers. You didn't steal their goats. It is only because they know that you're the only man to beat, the Man of the Match, the man they wish death for that their packaged fraud may excel, that they hate you so much. Just the reason they drag their portmanteaus along in the mud, whilst they bear the burden of your pebbles-laden load on their slender necks. Go on soun, it's your week next week. Asiwaju, Jagaban - their mothers' other husband.
America caught him pushing drugs true or false?

Awon he is rugged (extremely arrogant fellow),
But
Osibanjo is too meek and humble. So the rugged one is more fit to be president.

That was how u guys replaced the humble one by installing the iron bender who bended the lives of Nigerians back to the stone ages since 2015.

May God have mercy on your souls.
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by Adabestseason(m): 1:58am On Feb 22, 2023
What is happening in this country some people are saying God will give us a new leader,God will do this or that but you don't have a PVC and you are not going to vote,you are devil incarnate because God will not come from heaven to solve most of our problems,careless bible preachers are the problems of this country.

1 Like

Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 3:18am On Feb 22, 2023
Baba has said it... It's not plucking of mango! Main reasons why he should step down and make himself Obidient and yusful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins / Overview of President Goodluck Jonathan's Government 2010 - 2015 / I’m Not Ready To Attack Jonathan Yet, But He Misruled Us - Kenneth Gbagi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.