Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,731 members, 7,975,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:57 PM

Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu (28158 Views)

2023: Tinubu Promotes Excellence, Capable Of Becoming President - Magnus Abe / Obasanjo: Bad Belle Stopped Abiola From Becoming President / 2023: You Can’t Stop Tinubu From Becoming President – Salvador Warns Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by chinchum(m): 3:34am On Feb 22, 2023
Asgard13:
Asiwaju no go ever be the President of Nigeria as long as Nigerians are concern

Best he remains the god of Yoruba people in Yoruba land

Modified

Asiwaju is on cruise to winning Feb 25.. like this he’s one leg is about to step in ..

OBi and Kwankwanso must align with Pdp or he steps in to villa without qualms

This is the present reality as of 10:30 pm ..
you are now facing reality
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by mosaicafrique: 4:07am On Feb 22, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki.. The Oloriburuku is finally getting sense.
By February 25, you'd learn the lesson of Nebuchadnezzar

After this election, no one will be in doubt as to the futility of arrogance

You think humility is weakness

After 25th more people like you will Japa to become slaves abroad. It's obvious you don't know Nigeria, probably you are thinking it's a Nollywood election. When you experience election you go hate Nigeria for life
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by fuckJones(f): 4:41am On Feb 22, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
It has not been easy for him. Am not in support of any candidate, but God will give us the right person, that's all.
God is not a politician
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by fuckJones(f): 4:41am On Feb 22, 2023
Asgard13:

Modified

Asiwaju is on cruise to winning Feb 25.. like this he’s one leg is about to step in ..

I'm voting tinubu

1 Like

Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by EmperorFred: 4:44am On Feb 22, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The only candidate I cannot risk my money against is Atiku but as for those Obedients, if he sure for any of una, come bet N2,000,000.

I ho use 500k out of the win do charity grin grin grin
How you take accumulate 30k them de pay you to get 2miilion. You nor de eat?
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by nzubegod: 5:07am On Feb 22, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
It has not been easy for him. Am not in support of any candidate, but God will give us the right person, that's all.
Keep Sleep Walking On Your Future . Sit On The Fence For All Your Life And I Assure You You See Things Clear From Both Sides. Don't Get Off The Fence Okay. Sit On As Long As You Have Life.
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by nzubegod: 5:09am On Feb 22, 2023
BlessedOne01:
Asiwaju Jagaban Tinubu is the most qualified of all the presidential candidates!

PDP ti lule

LP/obifooolish ti lule

Renewed Hope 2023
BATstardized Urchin

BATified 2023!
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by DoxxAnon: 5:59am On Feb 22, 2023
Also, being the president of “200 million” people is not a do-or-die affair!

It does not require crying on National tv that it is your turn

It doesn’t require bribing delegates and contestants to step down

It doesn’t require stockpiling huge amount of money to buy votes

It doesn’t require threatening residents of a state that they must vote for you or leave

It certainly does not require insulting the current president and wailing over policies you perceive to worsen your chances

If your motives to be president are not self-serving you will not be this desperate and throwing huge sums of money at this ambition

In summary sir, you are correct when you say it isn’t as easy as plucking mangoes but you shouldn’t be able to buy your way into power cos you will only go there to steal it all back…

Thief
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:07am On Feb 22, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki.. The Oloriburuku is finally getting sense.
By February 25, you'd learn the lesson of Nebuchadnezzar

After this election, no one will be in doubt as to the futility of arrogance

You think humility is weakness
You and your entire family, both nuclear and extended, from the oldest to the youngest are the Oloriburuku and e go follow una to the grave.
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 22, 2023
Zonefree:

The right person is His Excellency Peter Afolabi Shehu Obi.

Association of Igbo pata obi people of zombidiots
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by Ttalk: 6:12am On Feb 22, 2023
Asgard13:

Modified

Our God is a wonderful God, Asgard conceding already before Election Day. I will advise you to start campaigning for Tinubu rather than advising Obi to support your failed Atiku.

Ntooooor

Power to the north my black ass

Your arrogance don dey clear
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 22, 2023
Naira20:
For joining Tinubu, you and your entire generation will never know peace...ranging from sickness and premature death.
Your only remedy is to repent and do right.
If you don't, sorrow will not depart from your lineage.

CAUSES RETURNS TO THE HEAD OF. THOSE WHO LAY THEM
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by Bethyholsontin: 6:17am On Feb 22, 2023
BlessedOne01:
Asiwaju Jagaban Tinubu is the most qualified of all the presidential candidates!

PDP ti lule

LP/obifooolish ti lule

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!
You and your tinimbu na werey grin... make una stop to dey do drugs for this country
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by Ubanz: 6:28am On Feb 22, 2023
Thank God that you know.
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by Gbagura: 7:38am On Feb 22, 2023
Investorozay:

you will shocked when hunger starts whooping u like in the last 7 years
I will feed your family.
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 22, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

America caught him pushing drugs true or false?

Awon he is rugged (extremely arrogant fellow),
But
Osibanjo is too meek and humble. So the rugged one is more fit to be president.

That was how u guys replaced the humble one by installing the iron bender who bended the lives of Nigerians back to the stone ages since 2015.

May God have mercy on your souls.

Seen this before? I'm sure that you'll still dispute it because of bitterness. Or are you people not the ones who wailed Jubril of Sudan and the Cloned Buhari?:

Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by written007: 8:05am On Feb 22, 2023
Democracy is indeed a dangerous weapon in the hands of stupid people.
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by Asgard13: 8:14am On Feb 22, 2023
Ttalk:

Our God is a wonderful God, Asgard conceding already before Election Day. I will advise you to start campaigning for Tinubu rather than advising Obi to support your failed Atiku.

Ntooooor

Power to the north my black ass

Your arrogance don dey clear

You will learn politics..
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:33am On Feb 22, 2023
Okealaaye:

Seen this before? I'm sure that you'll still dispute it because of bitterness. Or are you people not the ones who wailed Jubril of Sudan and the Cloned Buhari?:
FYI America would rather prefer that the worst most tainted candidate be our president as part of their foreign affairs policy. So I am not surprised they are trying all possible means to clear him. They have gone as far as removing all evidences from the internet including pictorial evidence.
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 22, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

For a Yoruba man to become a President is like a Jewish man becoming a President of the entire Middle East. It is even tougher than that.

Before the commencement of Tinubu's journey, Pa Tanko Yakassai is the first person Tinubu met to reveal his intention to run. Pa Tanko Yakassai promised him 50% of Northern votes but asked Tinubu to return to South West to seek for their blessing and support. Later, Tinubu met Buhari and informed him about his decision.

That was the beginning of Tinubu's predicament.

Atiku is not Tinubu's problem in the North. Pa Tanko Yakassai and Atiku know Yoruba very well. It is only in Yoruba land you have the type of Obasanjo, Ayo Adebanjo, Doyin Okupe, Osinbajo, Afe Babalola and several Yoruba Journalists that are Judas Iscariot. It is easier for others to support you when your people are solidly behind you. Awolowo was sent to prison in Calabar by the Yorubas. Obasanjo said Abiola is not the Messiah.

I attended University in IBO land several years ago and I know if Tinubu were to be an IBO, 92% of IBOs will support him and in 2019 it will never be possible for PDP and APC to share South West 50% each.

The forces of the Yorubas are anti-progress destroying the great STAR among the Yoruba people. Tinubu's journey would have been 50% easier if Osinbajo did not foolishly present himself as a bait to ridicule Tinubu ambition within APC. He was never the consensus candidate. If Obasanjo, Ayo Adebanjo and Doyin Okupe have not supported OBI at the beginning, OBI would have been nobody today in Nigeria political history.

The journey of a Yoruba man to the Presidency is 1000% tougher than any one from other tribes because 90% of the opposition is instigated from the Yoruba land other people merely built on the internal opposition to frustrate the ambition of the Yoruba man.

I spent 6 years in the University in IBO land several years ago, till date I visit IBO land often, the kind of open insult and attacks the IBOs give Tinubu in Lagos you cannot try it in the East against their candidate. This is possible because of various Judas Iscariot among the people themselves.

1 Like

Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by DrMuzungu(m): 8:57am On Feb 22, 2023
And neither is it having to change diapers every 2 hours, oga Th1efnubu!
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by Heavensent01(m): 9:52am On Feb 22, 2023
harmony75:
Everyone of you supporting tinubu is for your own stomachs which even if tinubu sponsored education was that not the responsibility of a leader was it he's personal spending? I don't blame you criminals he bought he's ways to win the primaries election and you stupid followers left a brilliant man Osinbanjo. See the national disgrace tinubu is.. I believe God that I serve He will surly humble tinubu and you evil followers 🙏

it is the responsibility of a leader to give free education but your fools Peter obi said education is not for the poor, isn't that why your siblings are not all educated?

Tinubu won Primary not primaries uneducated idiot like his candidate, using plural noun for singular noun

illiterate people of Biafra
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by Mfetenang: 10:02am On Feb 22, 2023
Exactly.
Biafrans should not be allowed to contest or vote in Nigerian elections. Do not vote for an IPOB candidate or you will be sorry.
Imagine handing over our military to an IPOB man,that's very dangerous.
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by Jack500: 10:19am On Feb 22, 2023
Asgard13:

Modified

What did I just read? Your eyes don dey clear? grin grin
I go mock you to stupor on Saturday night 😁😁
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by Investorozay: 10:45am On Feb 22, 2023
Gbagura:
I will feed your family.

lol, u cant feed my dog
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 22, 2023
StagethemTVee:
The presidential aspirant of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu while speaking at a conference said it is not easy for one person to become president out of 200 million people.
He said he was not expecting that the journey would be easy and he keeps working and planning while stopping at intervals to watch his back for those who want to catch up, and evaluate his steps so far.

Bola Tinubu Advises anyone who wants to run for president of Nigeria on how to stay Ahead of Others

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g94LW8ZsVk

FACT!!!!!
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by Sammy5413(m): 10:58am On Feb 22, 2023
What does this man have for trees?
Does he have a history with apes?
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by Asgard13: 11:04am On Feb 22, 2023
Jack500:

What did I just read? Your eyes don dey clear? grin grin
I go mock you to stupor on Saturday night 😁😁

Be calming down first.. till then grin

1 Like

Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 22, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

FYI America would rather prefer that the worst most tainted candidate be our president as part of their foreign affairs policy. So I am not surprised they are trying all possible means to clear him. They have gone as far as removing all evidences from the internet including pictorial evidence.

Read, you'll not read! Haba! Those American disclaimers were issued in Year 2003 when Tinubu was Governor of Lagos! That's 23 years ago, not today! The US couldn't have known that Tinubu would contest for president, however powerful they are. Tinubu too, wouldn't have known that he would one day run for president. See how hollow your response is now?
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by SeaTrade(m): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
There he goes again with his 'animalistic and agricultural' parables.
Local TOUT!

If it is not about 'agbado, cassava, ewa, dodo and garrri. . . .it is roasted like 'a goat meat'! Now we are 'plucking mangos'? undecided
Abeg comot make we see road! BUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH RAT! angry

Eko-Atlantic MUGU! Always thinking of 'food' and 'drugs'!
What is this?

Dis wan go school so? undecided Tufia!
Yet you can't tie the local tout's shoe.
Tell me,who is the loser amongst you?
Clown.
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by Gbagura: 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
Investorozay:

lol, u cant feed my dog
Your ajá ọdẹ abi?
Re: Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu by ken045501: 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
God and Nigerians won’t let you become the president .. old fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Joins Buhari For Jumat Prayer At The State House (Photos) / Okorocha Reacts To Being Slapped By A Ghost / Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.