Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

Chelsea Boss Graham Potter Reveals Players Had 'worst Pre-season Ever - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Boss Graham Potter Reveals Players Had 'worst Pre-season Ever (364 Views)

Graham Potter Has Been Appointed As New Chelsea Manager / Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles / Chelsea Boss Exposes Secret Lesson He Learnt From EPL After Trashing Huddersfied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Boss Graham Potter Reveals Players Had 'worst Pre-season Ever by worldcargoconex: 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
Chelsea have just one win in their last 10 matches in all competitions and Potter is putting that partly down to the "suboptimal" pre-season some of his players had.
It's really tough [to integrate new players and get results]," said Potter ahead of Sunday's trip to Tottenham in the Premier League, live on Sky Sports.

"My quote a few weeks ago is that it's the toughest job in football, and there are lots of factors for that.
"Speaking to a couple of the experienced guys, they thought it was the worst pre-season they've had for different reasons. That's not to blame anybody - that happens."

Asked for the reasons he replied: "Organisationally, the tour didn't work as well as they'd like. I wasn't there so I can't say."

The 47-year-old said he had chatted with the owners and they continue to back him, as he took a dig at the media.

"I've spoken to them and it's the same as it's always been, there's always been support," said Potter.

"I've been under pressure here for four months from you guys don't forget.

"[Their support] continues. They've been great and been brilliant. I think they also see where we're at and at the same time are frustrated because results are what they are and we have to do better."

READ MORE BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW
https://skyrockcenter.online/chelsea-boss-graham-potter-reveals-players-had-worst-pre-season-ever-in-the-summer/

1 Share

Re: Chelsea Boss Graham Potter Reveals Players Had 'worst Pre-season Ever by PlayMaker14: 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
Failures gives one too many excuses.
Re: Chelsea Boss Graham Potter Reveals Players Had 'worst Pre-season Ever by Zonefree(m): 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Failures gives one too many excuses.
grin
Easy, my man. We will bounce back but not with this amateur coach.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Boss Graham Potter Reveals Players Had 'worst Pre-season Ever by PlayMaker14: 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
Zonefree:

grin
Easy, my man. We will bounce back but not with this amateur coach.

Lol, the guy dey vex me.... With all the resources, Chelsea see they suffer
Re: Chelsea Boss Graham Potter Reveals Players Had 'worst Pre-season Ever by Soulsymbol99: 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
FYI, no English manager(except Ferguson maybe) hv ever won the Barclay's premier league before. Those guyz only shine with mid table teams. The earlier Chelsea recognize this bad record the better for them.
Re: Chelsea Boss Graham Potter Reveals Players Had 'worst Pre-season Ever by espn(m): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
Soulsymbol99:
FYI, no English manager(except Ferguson maybe) hv ever won the Barclay's premier league before. Those guyz only shine with mid table teams. The earlier Chelsea recognize this bad record the better for them.
He is Scottish...
Re: Chelsea Boss Graham Potter Reveals Players Had 'worst Pre-season Ever by Zonefree(m): 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Lol, the guy dey vex me.... With all the resources, Chelsea see they suffer
The project is too huge for him, I don't even blame him.

Soulsymbol99:
Sir Ferguson is Scottish.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Boss Graham Potter Reveals Players Had 'worst Pre-season Ever by habsydiamond(m): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
I pray this guy is sacked b4 we play the second leg of the champions league cos if not na lose or draw the outcome will be again. The guy no sabi anything at all.. had it being the guy was that good, Brighton wouldn't have continued the way they were even after losing him to us and one of their key player to Arsenal.
Re: Chelsea Boss Graham Potter Reveals Players Had 'worst Pre-season Ever by Soulsymbol99: 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
Zonefree:

The project is too huge for him, I don't even blame him.

Sir Ferguson is Scottish.

All of them na UK na

(1) (Reply)

Psg Players Wives And Girlfriends | Achraf Hakimi Divorce Hiba Abouk ✅ / 20 Odd (bet9ja 3t3b56f) / Five Operators Of An Illegal Streaming Network Have Been Jailed For 30 Years +

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.