Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:48 PM

Medvedev, Russia Is Stronger Than 50 Countries That Oppose It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Medvedev, Russia Is Stronger Than 50 Countries That Oppose It (778 Views)

INTERIM Govt Will NOT Happen In Nigeria Again, We Will Join Forces To Oppose It / Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group / Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medvedev, Russia Is Stronger Than 50 Countries That Oppose It by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
Medvedev, Russia is stronger than 50 countries that oppose it

🇺🇦🇷🇺‼️Fifty countries today are trying to wipe Russia off the face of the earth, but despite the fact that it is opposed by almost a whole empire of enemies, it is stronger than them- Medvedev deputy chairman of the Security Council of Russia.

Make sure to visit our website to read more engaging articles that cover the most latest defense news from around the world.

www.militarycognizance.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Medvedev, Russia Is Stronger Than 50 Countries That Oppose It by nepapole(m): 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
Okay!
Re: Medvedev, Russia Is Stronger Than 50 Countries That Oppose It by dedonfranco(m): 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Russia economy is too strong.

1 Like

Re: Medvedev, Russia Is Stronger Than 50 Countries That Oppose It by Betscoreodds: 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
It is common sense not rocket science,it is foolish individuals that
Think Ukraine will defeat Russia because of some weapons from NATO, Russia has Been stockpiling weapons for over 40 years, they produce like 100 times more weapons than Ukraine, it's not even a sensible comparison, they have the means to wage war for a 100years against the whole if NATO and still not run out of weapons,not to talk of Ukraine, Ukraine has only suffered for just a year and they're already crying, Dem never even see anything

2 Likes

Re: Medvedev, Russia Is Stronger Than 50 Countries That Oppose It by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
It reminds me of the message "Assad must go" which did not end well........ NATO is an overhype organization, infact they are aware Russia is heavy for them hence the proxy war in Ukraine.......... What happened to that well publisized Ukrainian offensive that was suppose to push back Russians 🤣

1 Like

Re: Medvedev, Russia Is Stronger Than 50 Countries That Oppose It by olgaa14: 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
Russia is over hyped,I am still waiting for them to deal with nations supplying Ukraine weapons.

1 Like

Re: Medvedev, Russia Is Stronger Than 50 Countries That Oppose It by Goodlady(f): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Medvedev, Russia is stronger than 50 countries that oppose it

🇺🇦🇷🇺‼️Fifty countries today are trying to wipe Russia off the face of the earth, but despite the fact that it is opposed by almost a whole empire of enemies, it is stronger than them- Medvedev deputy chairman of the Security Council of Russia.

Make sure to visit our website to read more engaging articles that cover the most latest defense news from around the world.

www.militarycognizance.com
Sharap. Russian slave. The imbêcile called Putin can nuke the whole world, we in Africa don't care
Re: Medvedev, Russia Is Stronger Than 50 Countries That Oppose It by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
olgaa14:
Russia is over hyped,I am still waiting for them to deal with nations supplying Ukraine weapons.
When Russia and China gave weapons to Vietnam to kill USA military men were you sleeping that time or what did your master do. Nothing.
Re: Medvedev, Russia Is Stronger Than 50 Countries That Oppose It by Dvdpity: 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
When Russia and China gave weapons to Vietnam to kill USA military men were you sleeping that time or what did your master do. Nothing.
What was USA doing in far away unrelated Vietnam?
Re: Medvedev, Russia Is Stronger Than 50 Countries That Oppose It by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
dedonfranco:
Russia economy is too strong.
Lmao

Re: Medvedev, Russia Is Stronger Than 50 Countries That Oppose It by olgaa14: 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

We all know UK/US are supplying Ukraine weapons on a regular,what as the paper tiger Russia done to the UK/US?

1 Like

Re: Medvedev, Russia Is Stronger Than 50 Countries That Oppose It by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dvdpity:

What was USA doing in far away unrelated Vietnam?
what more than looking for trouble all over the world.
Re: Medvedev, Russia Is Stronger Than 50 Countries That Oppose It by CodeTemplar: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
Putin boys as usual. Ukraine is using weapons from various sources, that means they can barely operate them effectively and are bound to mistake the commands for one another. Ukraine has been disabled structurally, economically and militarily by Russian aggression yet they are resisting a world power that their neighbour.
Re: Medvedev, Russia Is Stronger Than 50 Countries That Oppose It by 0monnak0da: 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
castro2468:

Lmao
They don't spend dollars in Russia
Go and learn. about the concept of Purchasing power parity
A hair cut costs on average $60 in California
A pint of lager on average costs $9
A cup of coffee on average is $3
How much is petrol?
We still cut out hair and drink beer in Nigeria

Such GDP comparison makes sense in textbooks

1 Like

Re: Medvedev, Russia Is Stronger Than 50 Countries That Oppose It by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
0monnak0da:

They don't spend dollars in Russia
Go and learn. about the concept of Purchasing power parity
A hair cut costs on average $60 in California
A pint of lager on average costs $9
A cup of coffee on average is $3
How much is petrol?
We still cut out hair and drink beer in Nigeria

Such GDP comparison makes sense in textbooks

What a retarded excuse, "They don't spend dollars in Russia that is why their GDP is smaller than Texas a US state" they don't spend USD in china either yet china's GDP is 17.73 trillion USD almost x15 of Russia own.

And don't even get me started on GDP per PPP because US still beat Russia on that area as well.

Re: Medvedev, Russia Is Stronger Than 50 Countries That Oppose It by 0monnak0da: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
castro2468:

What a retarded excuse, "They don't spend dollars in Russia that is why their GDP is smaller than Texas a US state" they don't spend USD in china either yet china's GDP is 17.73 trillion USD almost x15 of Russia own.

And don't even get me started on GDP per PPP because US still beat Russia on that area as well.
I am not a Russia advocate so do not draw me into your childish Russia versus US games

The point is that it is an exercise in futility comparing GDP in dollar terms

Not sure why you are using the word retarded? You seem to be taking this unnecessarily personal. When a person has the internet as the only means of social interaction they forget the need for basic courtesy and have no filters in their speech
Your mouth no big pass anybody own.
Me I am not nice like that o!

Russia is the largest country on earth and the most resource rich which makes it more self sufficient than most and that is why it has been able to withstand unprecedented economic sanctions.
It has a standard of living that we in Nigeria won't see in 20 years so yes

PPP is a more realistic tool than crude GDP figures

1 Like

Re: Medvedev, Russia Is Stronger Than 50 Countries That Oppose It by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Putin boys as usual. Ukraine is using weapons from various sources, that means they can barely operate them effectively and are bound to mistake the commands for one another. Ukraine has been disabled structurally, economically and militarily by Russian aggression yet they are resisting a world power that their neighbour.

Those 50 nation attacked Afghanistan that used only made in Russia Ak 47 and end up running away after 20 years of failed suppression

Imagine Ukraine the biggest military Europe has

In six months Russia took land that is bigger than UK lol. From them.
Re: Medvedev, Russia Is Stronger Than 50 Countries That Oppose It by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
0monnak0da:

I am not a Russia advocate so do not draw me into your childish Russia versus US games

The point is that it is an exercise in futility comparing GDP in dollar terms

Not sure why you are using the word retarded? You seem to be taking this unnecessarily personal. When a person has the internet as the only means of social interaction they forget the need for basic courtesy and have no filters in their speech
Your mouth no big pass anybody own.
Me I am not nice like that o!

Russia is the largest country on earth and the most resource rich which makes it more self sufficient than most and that is why it has been able to withstand unprecedented economic sanctions.
It has a standard of living that we in Nigeria won't see in 20 years so yes

PPP is a more realistic tool than crude GDP figures

My bad, but I think GDP per capita is more better and reliable than PPP because it can tell you what an average person in a any country is earning annually plus the human development index of the country
Re: Medvedev, Russia Is Stronger Than 50 Countries That Oppose It by 0monnak0da: 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
castro2468:

My bad, but I think GDP per capita is more better and reliable than PPP because it can tell you what an average person in a any country is earning annually plus the human development index of the country
You are entitled to your opinion
The fact remains that they do not spend dollars around the world so anything calibrated in dollars would be misleading. There is no basis to that other than exchange rate which does not reflect economic reality especially in a country that imports relatively little
GDP per capita does not indicate wealth distribution and the quality of life of average people e.g

The US..is a very unequal society with wealth concentrated in the hands of few individuals.
Which makes nonsense of GDP per capita
GDP per capita tells you mean. PRODUCTIVITY or output not earnings That is wrong
Mean is one measure of average others are mode and median . Mean is not always meaningful
Many people have no health insurance or access to education check black people

In contrast to Sweden or UK e.g. where health care is free
GDP per capita is just a number that tells us nothing about quality of life

(1) (Reply)

Can Shagari And Awolowo Scenario Play Out Again? / Challenge To All Calling Peter Obi's Audio Fake / Zone Senate Presidency To North-west Or Lose Support – APC Chieftain Warns Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.