Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,513 members, 7,968,388 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:31 AM

Violence Erupts Outside Oba Elegushi Palace, Ballot Boxes Snatched - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence Erupts Outside Oba Elegushi Palace, Ballot Boxes Snatched (40450 Views)

Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) / Violence Erupts Outside Oba Elegushi Palace, Ballot Boxes Snatched (Video/Pix) / Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence Erupts Outside Oba Elegushi Palace, Ballot Boxes Snatched by Passionate1(m): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
Anybody weh no fight back na coward. .I hate excuses. .
Re: Violence Erupts Outside Oba Elegushi Palace, Ballot Boxes Snatched by Wickedfacts: 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
MrColdsweat:

You are only affirming our position that the yorubas are the biggest problem of Nigeria.

Even the illiterate abokis cannot stoop this low.

You have not started crying yet. You will cry to death.
Are you bastards not the ones slapping those voting APC in Anambra?
Re: Violence Erupts Outside Oba Elegushi Palace, Ballot Boxes Snatched by Zetty177x: 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
EriMma1:
Why are these urchins so senselessness like this? To think the people using them hid their children and family away abroad and they are here risking their lives for further enslavement.

I tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Violence Erupts Outside Oba Elegushi Palace, Ballot Boxes Snatched by Wickedfacts: 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
MrColdsweat:

You are only affirming our position that the yorubas are the biggest problem of Nigeria.

Even the illiterate abokis cannot stoop this low.

You have not started crying yet. You will cry to death.
Are you bastards not the ones slapping those voting APC in Anambra?
You are calling northerners illiterates and expect them to vote Obi.
You won't end well.
Re: Violence Erupts Outside Oba Elegushi Palace, Ballot Boxes Snatched by broadman20: 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
FAKE NEWS... Nothing of such happened there.
This is just the last cry of a dying horse.
Ipob miscreants always looking for excuses for there failed life.

Hahahaha!

I pray you will accept Tinubu defeat in good faith.
Re: Violence Erupts Outside Oba Elegushi Palace, Ballot Boxes Snatched by aalangel(f): 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
FAKE NEWS... Nothing of such happened there.
This is just the last cry of a dying horse.
Ipob miscreants always looking for excuses for there failed life.

I reported the incident on my station. I was there LIVE.
Re: Violence Erupts Outside Oba Elegushi Palace, Ballot Boxes Snatched by ChristianMuslim: 3:36am On Feb 26, 2023
By Monday, i see ibos having serious problem in Lagos.. watch and see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Sacked Me As CBN Gov – Emir Sanusi Replies Ex-president Jonathan / Udom Emmanuel Paid The Highest Bribes To Supreme Court Justices: Sahara Reporter / #EndSARS Promoters’ Frozen Accounts: Access Bank Pleads Over Call For Boycott

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.