Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,199 members, 7,880,741 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:14 AM

Peter Obi Defeats Wike In His Polling Unit: Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Defeats Wike In His Polling Unit: Pictures (2868 Views)

Peter Obi Defeats Gov Ishaku In His Polling Unit in Taraba / Anambra Election: Elderly Man Collapses At Polling Unit (Pictures) / Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Defeats Wike In His Polling Unit: Pictures by NwekereNdokl: 1:20am On Feb 26, 2023
Gov Wike Loses His Home Town Polling Units to Peter Obi

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Defeats Wike In His Polling Unit: Pictures by Petersonblog: 1:20am On Feb 26, 2023
This wike image got me thinking

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Defeats Wike In His Polling Unit: Pictures by lexxwiz(m): 1:24am On Feb 26, 2023
Dude never really cared about anyone but himself. You canโ€™ only delay your karma but that bitch would definitely catch up someday.

Dude lost his respect in a twinkle

Highly unwise idiot!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Defeats Wike In His Polling Unit: Pictures by Plus10(m): 1:26am On Feb 26, 2023
Yet the idiot wants to change rivers result for APC...but God will not allow it to happen angry

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Defeats Wike In His Polling Unit: Pictures by Justpassingby45(m): 1:31am On Feb 26, 2023
Wike is a coward to me

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Defeats Wike In His Polling Unit: Pictures by apache22b: 1:51am On Feb 26, 2023
My heart felt pity goes out to Peter Obi and all his Obidient's urchins because they are all about to get the biggest shocks of their lives when Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be declared the winner and President elect ...

Say no more , from all indications, the coast is now clearer for Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Victory is certain...

Thank you to all my fellow youths for coming out enmass to vote the right man for the job, Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Congratulations in advance your excelleny Bola Ahmed Tinubu shocked

God bless you all my fellow youths

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Defeats Wike In His Polling Unit: Pictures by Nwadu: 2:02am On Feb 26, 2023
One looser we know even before the end of the election is wike

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Defeats Wike In His Polling Unit: Pictures by Seefinish: 2:05am On Feb 26, 2023
Obi all the way

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Defeats Wike In His Polling Unit: Pictures by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:06am On Feb 26, 2023
apache22b:
My heart felt pity goes out to Peter Obi and all his Obidient's urchins because they are all about to get the biggest shocks of their lives when Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be declared the winner and President elect ...

Say no more , from all indications, the coast is now clearer for Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Victory is certain...

Thank you to all my fellow youths for coming out enmass to vote the right man for the job, Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Urchins living in denial

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Defeats Wike In His Polling Unit: Pictures by famology(m): 2:14am On Feb 26, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Gov Wike Loses His Home Town Polling Units to Peter Obi

Fake news.
Re: Peter Obi Defeats Wike In His Polling Unit: Pictures by maestroferddi: 2:20am On Feb 26, 2023
apache22b:

Ogbeni, you should have the emotional intelligence to discern when you are being ignored...

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Defeats Wike In His Polling Unit: Pictures by honestivo(m): 2:58am On Feb 26, 2023
He deserved the wotowoto

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Defeats Wike In His Polling Unit: Pictures by OVB123: 3:16am On Feb 26, 2023
apache22b:

I don't think you are base in naija. May be you are living in somalia because the results we are seening so far is that labour party is leading in lagos state and other states.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Defeats Wike In His Polling Unit: Pictures by Racoon(m): 3:30am On Feb 26, 2023
Peter Obi suffocating everybody on the way everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Defeats Wike In His Polling Unit: Pictures by PastorandMentor(m): 3:34am On Feb 26, 2023
Obi is coming

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Defeats Wike In His Polling Unit: Pictures by ElSudani: 3:37am On Feb 26, 2023
OVB123:
I don't think you are base in naija. May be you are living in somalia because the results we are seening so far is that labour party is leading in lagos state and other states.

Show me at least one local government won by Obi. We have seen polling unit results. What about other units that are not declared yet.
Re: Peter Obi Defeats Wike In His Polling Unit: Pictures by JASONjnr(m): 3:40am On Feb 26, 2023
2019 elections was like this ....Even 2015 as well...

PDP was always leading and getting the early countings and it was all good until APC began to get the late winning counts and take the lead...

Please God, don't allow the late counting deprive us our efforts!๐Ÿ™
Re: Peter Obi Defeats Wike In His Polling Unit: Pictures by GuyWise101(m): 3:41am On Feb 26, 2023
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The idiot wants to be thiefnibu of Rivers State cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3rd Term (Almost) Approved / Juju Aids Human Trafficking Business - Nigerian Immigration Service / The Ngerian police force: criminals in Njgerias uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.