Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,415 members, 7,897,834 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 08:36 PM

Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? (3787 Views)

Who Will Bet 50k With Me On Top Tinubu? / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Peter Obi: Who Will Bet $100,000 On Peter Obi? I need Peter Obi Champions Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by YungMillionaire: 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
MN07:

No.

This is not his deal.

He made it simple " Tinubu will never be the president of Nigeria" DEAL OR NO DEAL ?

Is he mute? Let him speak for himself.
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Ahuitzotl: 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
He said 2M for a thiefffnubu lose.....If it sure for you that thiefffnubu will win then put up the money and let's go there... Urchins, Put up the money or shut the f**k up.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by MN07: 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Zazoopk:
I am in the game tinubu will win contact me lets bet 08022434195 i am not afraid. Money day u want chanllenge

@ GentleChief @ Zazoopk let me escrow this for you guys.
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by vanesa(m): 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
MN07:

Oga if he wants to bet with 5m he would have said that initially.

Big man bet with 2m if you have 5m you can as well bring out 2m.

Re:okay ,I am in, 2m! So how do we do it?
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by tinsel: 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
arcis:

Good,,,,and Igbo will immediately leave Lagos..We go buy your blood money properties. We can send u all back to Abia, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, etc...

But

For your face, Tinubu will be Nigeria president..you can jump into the Lagoon We wouldn't miss you...
We are no longer in campaign. Time to rebuild Nigeria and show magnanimity in victory. No more threat please.

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Zazoopk:
I am in the game tinubu will win contact me lets bet 08022434195 i am not afraid. Money day u want chanllenge

Cc

GentleChief
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by MN07: 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
vanesa:

Re:okay ,I am in, 2m! So how do we do it?

Let him first acknowledge that I do the escrow for the both of you.

@ GentleChief over to you.
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by GentleChief: 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Zazoopk:

GAZZUZe, can you be the escrow on this.

Zazoopk, GAZZUZe is escrow. Is it ok? I dont need to chat anyone personally.

No matter how long it takes, all I need is for the money to be transferred to my company account I will post here if I win.

Zazoopk, lets use the escrow mentioned. Are you ok with it?

My Escrow is GAZZUZe only. If serious, lets initiate transfer.
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by GentleChief: 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
And people should stop sending me PMS. I don't do or respond PMs.

If my escrow is ok with the dealers, I transfer immediately and they transfer too?
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by natddon1: 10:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
GentleChief:
Please no noise about this.

I am willing to stake 2 million naira with any bold APC member that Tinubu can never become the President of Nigeria.

If you are game, quote me. We will get a realiable Nairalander to become escrow.

I will transfer the money from my company account.

Whoever is the escrow will make 200k from whoever wins.

Please tag any Tinubu promoter or supporter to this thread. Lets seal this fast. Thanks.

My suggested escrows are Gazzuze or The woman that always uploads food here from Delta state.

N.B
Please no Obedient or CityBoy talk here. No tribal slurs will be welcomed. No ethnic talks or bashings. Please put your money where your mouth is.
go sleep pls
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Talawaka: 10:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
GentleChief:

I am willing to stake 2 million naira with any bold APC member that Tinubu can never become the President of Nigeria.

Tinubu can never become President in May of 2023? In June 2023? By July 2023 ? By virtue of a court judgement in 2025? When exactly?

While I have no intention of taking part in silly games that portend idleness and an over-active imagination, I think you need to outline a clearer outcome. cool Doing so upfront will help forestall a dispute and possible recriminations once you've placed your bets.
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by GentleChief: 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
Peter Obi literally won the CAPITAL OF LAGOS.

CAPITAL OOO.
grin grin grin

Please I never said Obi will win. I don't know the winner. At least not yet.

But I like the way the owners of Nigeria are messing with numbers. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please my stake is still on. Waiting for escrow to acknowledge and the contenders to initiate the transfers.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by seanwilliam(m): 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
I can bet una escrow sha
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Hopium: 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
This one is still in denial

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by colestephan86: 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
GentleChief:

If you are game, quote me. We will get a realiable Nairalander to become escrow.

Please tag any Tinubu promoter or supporter to this thread. Lets seal this fast. Thanks.

My suggested escrows are Gazzuze or The woman that always uploads food here from Delta state.

N.B
Please no Obedient or CityBoy talk here. No tribal slurs will be welcomed. No ethnic talks or bashings. Please put your money where your mouth is.
You have managed to save up two million and you want to throw it all away.
If you truly have 2m letsplay
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Hopium: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
colestephan86:

You have managed to save up two million and you want to throw it all away.
If you truly have 2m letsplay

Let him specify the terms clearly. Is he saying Tinubu won't win the election or Tinubu won't be swore in.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Hopium: 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
This one is delusional. If you're a decent bettor like you said you won't be here to drop an imaginary #2m on a bet that's clearly not in your favor, considering all indices. If you are thinking the election would be annulled after Tinubu wins ("Tinubu won't be president"), then OYO.

Anybody wey wan chop him money ask him to specify terms. Just saying Tinubu won't be president is vague. He's not saying Tinubu won't win the election - take note.
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Valkrie: 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
It's as clear as day light....Tinubu can never ever be the president of Nigeria.. Let him just be swimming in the euphoria of his rigging for now...matter would be clear in due time...!!

The owners of Nigeria would always determines who rules Nigeria...!!

And if it want to go side ways there are many options open to them to retake charge.. !! Many dumb fellas here don't understand and keep hailing the drug lord... grin

There is a reason the country was handed over to the fulanis and made sure the censors was rigged in the favour of the north in the 60s.

The West was duly appeased after the Abiola debacle by bringing ObJ even though his people never wanted him nor vote for him...!!

Nah just to stay tuned and watch the unfolding film...!! grin
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by melonsgroup: 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
N3TRAL:
They were mocking Tinubu following the deployment of armoured trucks to sensitive areas.

Buhari knows your reaction.

Wike is even more experienced. He achieved a lot at Oyigbo grin

Everyone predicted a Tinubu win and "Biafra or death" chant 😂

Be rest assured that you'll be sent to hell.
Baba no much talk just stake your money or gerrarahia

1 Like

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by N3TRAL: 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
melonsgroup:
Baba no much talk just stake your money or gerrarahia's

Sore loser grin
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Emir01: 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
Your mental problem is important. Go and sleep
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by melonsgroup: 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

Sore loser grin
Thiefnvbu... thug
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by artworks1: 12:03am On Feb 27, 2023
So no one could stake this??
This is serious.
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by stacyadams: 12:08am On Feb 27, 2023
Ahuitzotl:
He said 2M for a thiefffnubu lose.....If it sure for you that thiefffnubu will win then put up the money and let's go there... Urchins, Put up the money or shut the f**k up.

How and where urchins wan get 2mill,when their slave masters has impoverished them both financialy and mentally grin.na urchins wey dey find daily bread wan get 2 mill for betting? grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Olachase(m): 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
GentleChief:

N.B
Please no Obedient or CityBoy talk here. No Tribal Talks or Personal attacks. This is just business. Take note. And please pay attention to my terms and conditins. No tribal slurs will be welcomed. No ethnic talks or bashings. Please put your money where your mouth is.
you see ur life na so ur money for just go 😂😂😂
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by DMCA: 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
GentleChief:

N.B
Please no Obedient or CityBoy talk here. No Tribal Talks or Personal attacks. This is just business. Take note. And please pay attention to my terms and conditins. No tribal slurs will be welcomed. No ethnic talks or bashings. Please put your money where your mouth is.

So that Ahnie will use the money to upgrade her Akara roadside frying business and also have money to eat unlimited fresh fish for some period of time?

Its just like giving yam to a hungry goat to hold for you 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by DMCA: 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Frank688915:

we told una, you guys will later result to biafra or death, but python dey wait una.

Operation python dance never disappoints 😂🤣😂🤣😂
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by DMCA: 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
GentleChief:

Seun Lalasticlala. This is off topic and no one should be mocked for past experiences. I don't want this thread to be trivialised.

Can this guy be tamed?

I need serious people please. This is business.

I know this second heart break might bring you stroke.

Please visit a therapist ASAP🤣

breakfast with Asiwaju hot sauce 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Hopium: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lmao... I hope someone chopped this maga money.

How far? Shey eye don clear?

Hopium:
This one is delusional. If you're a decent bettor like you said you won't be here to drop an imaginary #2m on a bet that's clearly not in your favor, considering all indices. If you are thinking the election would be annulled after Tinubu wins ("Tinubu won't be president"wink, then OYO.

Anybody wey wan chop him money ask him to specify terms. Just saying Tinubu won't be president is vague. He's not saying Tinubu won't win the election - take note.
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by KingKO22: 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
I hope the op is healthy or was he high on Npkurumirin or something ?

Na only thief or mad man feel waste money like this

Hope OP is not yet at Yaba left like this 🤣🤣😂
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Goodday90(m): 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
The worse election in the history of Nigeria
They didn’t allow them upload results with the bVas,Apc members should not rejoice so soon
Why do you think it’s taking that Corrupt Inec chairman time to announce the winner if tinubu won?

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by RealityKings: 11:28am On Jul 04
GentleChief:

N.B

Hahahahhahah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu / How Governors Rig Elections, By Donald Duke / Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.