Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,741 members, 7,885,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu (3773 Views)

Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! / Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena / Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by sanusi4truth: 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
The whole world is going agog with screaming headlines about Tinubu's CSU fake degree certificate saga. I'm greatly shocked none of Tinubu's classmates or schoolmates has come to his defense. What is happening?
As a graduate, my mates can defend me at the mention of my name. The whole stuff seems to implode the university already mired in many cases of certificate forgery and sales.
Blaming obedients won't stop the blazing fire because Atiku has already hired an eagle-eyed white lawyer who is bent on unravelling everything. Just pray for Tinubu to come out clean and explain what transpired. It sounds foolish and crazy to say a university gave you two differing certificates or there are errors in degrees. It's unhearable. Why didn't you return it? Why is the university not talking, explaining how it happened? It is very wrong and embarrassing for Tinubu to say a clerk of the university made multiple mistakes. He is destroying the university more.
A friend in Illinois just told the story is filtering every home. Pray for bobo Chicago. He may exit aso rock in shame.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by Offpointng: 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
sanusi4truth:
The whole world is going agog with screaming headlines about Tinubu's CSU fake degree certificate saga. I'm greatly shocked none of Tinubu's classmates or schoolmates has come to his defense. What is happening?
As a graduate, my mates can defend me at the mention of my name. The whole stuff seems to implode the university already mired in many cases of certificate forgery and sales.
Blaming obedients won't stop the blazing fire because Atiku has already hired an eagle-eyed white lawyer who is bent on unravelling everything. Just pray for Tinubu to come out clean and explain what transpired. It sounds foolish and crazy to say a university gave you two differing certificates or there are errors in degrees. It's unhearable. Why didn't you return it? Why is the university talking, explaining how it happened? It is very wrong for Tinubu to a clerk of the university made multiple mistakes. He is destroying the university more.
A friend in Illinois just told the story is filtering every home.

Why is it not filtering in my home here. Make ur Nigga dey cook lie give u chop

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by raskymonojendor: 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
As per your topic title, Chicago state university is not moved by online mob action. You are just making things up in your head.

Many US institutions would have failed if Mob action worked. MAGA Americans that live and breath USA oxygen could not even shut down US institutions after Trump lost the US election. Some online crowd in faraway Nigeria can't make any meaningful effect
🤣🤣🤣

Students are resuming this fall as normal. Summer classes are ongoing.

If you have the money, you can take your wahala to their peaceful campus in Chicago but you can get arrested by peace officers if you disturb the peace. Just comport your self like Reno Omokri and you will be fine.

Address:

9501 S King Dr, Chicago, IL 60628, USA

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by darealez(m): 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:
As per your topic title, Chicago state university is not moved by online mob action. You are just making things up in your head.

Many US institutions would have failed if Mob action worked. MAGA Americans that live and breath USA oxygen could not even shut down US institutions after Trump lost the US election. Some online crowd in faraway Nigeria can't make any meaningful effect
🤣🤣🤣

If you have the money, you can take your wahala to their peaceful campus in Chicago but you can get arrested by peace officers if you disturb the peace. Just comport your self like Reno Omokri and you will be fine.

Address:

Yet locked their Twitter handle? You're smart!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by sanusi4truth: 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
Offpointng:

Why is it not filtering in my home here. Make ur Nigga dey cook lie give u chop
Why are you replying the thread at this hour if it has not got to your home?

23 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by sanusi4truth: 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:

🤣🤣🤣

Address:

I'm disappointed in you that you left the message to attack all and sundry. I was expecting you to counter the message with a superior info but you went haywire threatening and writing trash. This shows you're aware the certificates are fake. Talking of Reno, look at what he wrote about Tinubu.

19 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by Abifarin16: 12:15am On Aug 30, 2023
raskymonojendor:

🤣🤣🤣

Address:

Online mob action from far away Nigeria shut down CSU. I dey laugh

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by Raskimonojendor: 12:19am On Aug 30, 2023
sanusi4truth:

I'm disappointed in you that you left the message to attack all and sundry. I was expecting you to counter the message with a superior info but you went haywire threatening and writing trash. This shows you're aware the certificates are fake. Talking of Reno, look at what he wrote about Tinubu.
The truth I typed up there is bitter. You can head to Chicago state university to continue your mob action in person.

Also Reno:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by Raskimonojendor: 12:20am On Aug 30, 2023
darealez:
Just to turn off the noise from Nigerian Zombi-diots.
That's what the social media handler of any organization would do. Just a clerk somewhere doing his/her job.

It's common sense.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by Raskimonojendor: 12:27am On Aug 30, 2023
Abifarin16:

Online mob action from far away Nigeria shut down CSU. I dey laugh
That's how deluded these Obidients are 😂
Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by sanusi4truth: 12:32am On Aug 30, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

That's how deluded these Obidients are 😂
I doesn't make sense replying you because I don't think you understand the trash you write.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by updatechange(m): 1:01am On Aug 30, 2023
Thank god the Americans know the particular tribe doing this and can differentiate between us. That’s my joy.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by Roddd(m): 1:01am On Aug 30, 2023
Seriously, this matter bend nyash well well oo

I have been expecting Tinubu's abroad classmates to wade in at least, since we can't find any in Nigeria.

Oh! Sorry, he said all of them died during the war...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by TinubuThief: 1:19am On Aug 30, 2023
EbolaTinubu is a criminal and a certificate forger

11 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by sanusi4truth: 1:25am On Aug 30, 2023
updatechange:
Thank god the Americans know the particular tribe doing this and can differentiate between us. That’s my joy.
Thank God it's America that tried Trump. If were here, you will be shouting Yoruba and Igbo.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:30am On Aug 30, 2023
updatechange:

Bigots are always fixated on tribes, the consequences of their bigotry knows no bounds, case studies abounds example Rwanda.

Be careful what you wish.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by plaindealer: 1:39am On Aug 30, 2023
Every dumb, ignorant and retterded obi Pandora terrroist rubbish is Breaking..

Insanity and madness are definitely part of the diet in that part of Nigeria..

Bunch of dumb losers..

12 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by sanusi4truth: 1:45am On Aug 30, 2023
plaindealer:

Bunch of dumb losers..
The thing hit you bad. It's not easy defending a druggie and certificates forger.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by sanusi4truth: 1:45am On Aug 30, 2023
plaindealer:

Bunch of dumb losers..
The words hit you bad. It's not easy defending a druggie and certificates forger.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 2:05am On Aug 30, 2023
darealez:

And you think they lock it because of headless mob? Guy, your worthless self worth is worthless. How do you type self?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 2:07am On Aug 30, 2023
sanusi4truth:

The words hit you bad. It's not easy defending a druggie and certificates forger.

Na 10mb free data this jackass even dey use. Shior

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by LagosPrince: 2:16am On Aug 30, 2023
Lol
Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by darealez(m): 2:31am On Aug 30, 2023
Benwallt:

And you think they lock it because of headless mob? Guy, your worthless self worth is worthless. How do you type self?
In your mind, you've insulted me? Lol!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by darealez(m): 2:36am On Aug 30, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

That's what the social media handler of any organization would do. Just a clerk somewhere doing his/her job.

It's common sense.
So, he reacted as a civil organisation would? Simply put, they felt the impact. Lol! English is technical ore...and, Folk, you're gonna have to try harder to have me insulted.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by Raskimonojendor: 2:37am On Aug 30, 2023
darealez:
So, he reacted as a civil organisation would? Simply put, they felt the impact. Lol! English is technical ore...and, Folk, you're gonna have to try harder to have me insulted.
A "clerk" at a university felt the need to turn off you noise and zombi-dients are shouting Hallelujah 🤣
Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by Raskimonojendor: 2:39am On Aug 30, 2023
sanusi4truth:

And what court found him guilty of being a drug pusher and a certificate forger? 🤣
Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by plaindealer: 2:40am On Aug 30, 2023
sanusi4truth:

Your brothers and sisters are in prison, sentenced to death and on death row all over the world for drug transportation and peddling.

A day doesn't go by without an arrest of your drug brothers all over our airports .

Even you yourself sound like a druggie....

13 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by plaindealer: 2:46am On Aug 30, 2023
Now the rest of the world get to see and understand when we say Obi toxic, aggressive, and deranged ipob terrorist mob are lunatics..

Their madness and insanity is now on the world stage..

grin

12 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by bdon123(m): 3:17am On Aug 30, 2023
sanusi4truth:
Blaming obedients won't stop the blazing fire because Atiku has already hired an eagle-eyed white lawyer who is bent on unravelling everything. Just pray for Tinubu to come out clean and explain what transpired. It sounds foolish and crazy to say a university gave you two differing certificates or there are errors in degrees. It's unhearable. Why didn't you return it? Why is the university not talking, explaining how it happened? It is very wrong and embarrassing for Tinubu to say a clerk of the university made multiple mistakes. He is destroying the university more.
A friend in Illinois just told the story is filtering every home. Pray for bobo Chicago. He may exit aso rock in shame.
Omo tinubu better lock atiku n throw d key away.that guy wan pour sand sand for him garri lol

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by IbotNugida(m): 3:45am On Aug 30, 2023
sanusi4truth:

I doesn't make sense replying you because I don't think you understand the trash you write.

Are we writing or typing...? Your own brainbox gan sef don dey overheat...

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by Omoawoke: 3:51am On Aug 30, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

It's common sense.

Obidiotsss think they are that relevant.
When a mosquito makes noise to your ear and you smash it off. Mosquito thinks the human is so bothered about its existence

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alaba Rago: Where Prostitution Has Overtaken Trading / Atiku, Single Highest Employer Of Labour In The Niger Delta / Just Imagine What A PDP Governor Is Doing To His People [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.