Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,858 members, 7,945,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu (3854 Views)

Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! / Breaking:chicago University Replies Atiku Abubakar Subpoena / Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by Chizaam2008: 5:46am On Sep 14, 2023
It must go down for contributing to breeding such vermin as TIEFNUBU!

How can a black school destroy its credibility because on Drug Baron from Africa?
Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by Nakedtruths: 5:49am On Sep 14, 2023
raskymonojendor:
As per your topic title, Chicago state university is not moved by online mob action. You are just making things up in your head.

Many US institutions would have failed if Mob action worked. MAGA Americans that live and breath USA oxygen could not even shut down US institutions after Trump lost the US election. Some online crowd in faraway Nigeria can't make any meaningful effect
🤣🤣🤣

Students are resuming this fall as normal. Summer classes are ongoing.

If you have the money, you can take your wahala to their peaceful campus in Chicago but you can get arrested by peace officers if you disturb the peace. Just comport your self like Reno Omokri and you will be fine.

Address:

9501 S King Dr, Chicago, IL 60628, USA
You are irredeemably daft
Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 02, 2023
sanusi4truth:
The whole world is going agog with screaming headlines about Tinubu's CSU fake degree certificate saga. I'm greatly shocked none of Tinubu's classmates or schoolmates has come to his defense. What is happening?
As a graduate, my mates can defend me at the mention of my name. The whole stuff seems to implode the university already mired in many cases of certificate forgery and sales.
Blaming obedients won't stop the blazing fire because Atiku has already hired an eagle-eyed white lawyer who is bent on unravelling everything. Just pray for Tinubu to come out clean and explain what transpired. It sounds foolish and crazy to say a university gave you two differing certificates or there are errors in degrees. It's unhearable. Why didn't you return it? Why is the university not talking, explaining how it happened? It is very wrong and embarrassing for Tinubu to say a clerk of the university made multiple mistakes. He is destroying the university more.
A friend in Illinois just told the story is filtering every home. Pray for bobo Chicago. He may exit aso rock in shame.
Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by sanusi4truth: 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
sanusi4truth:
The whole world is going agog with screaming headlines about Tinubu's CSU fake degree certificate saga. I'm greatly shocked none of Tinubu's classmates or schoolmates has come to his defense. What is happening?
As a graduate, my mates can defend me at the mention of my name. The whole stuff seems to implode the university already mired in many cases of certificate forgery and sales.
Blaming obedients won't stop the blazing fire because Atiku has already hired an eagle-eyed white lawyer who is bent on unravelling everything. Just pray for Tinubu to come out clean and explain what transpired. It sounds foolish and crazy to say a university gave you two differing certificates or there are errors in degrees. It's unhearable. Why didn't you return it? Why is the university not talking, explaining how it happened? It is very wrong and embarrassing for Tinubu to say a clerk of the university made multiple mistakes. He is destroying the university more.
A friend in Illinois just told the story is filtering every home. Pray for bobo Chicago. He may exit aso rock in shame.
Re: Breaking: Chicago State University Must Not Go Down Because Of Tinubu by Kusu12: 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2023
Losers always wailing, Tinubu is your president and no amount of falsehood and propaganda can change that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Corrupt Nigerian Politicians And Govt Officials / Ibb: What I Discussed With Jonathan ! / Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.