Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. (45298 Views)

Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. / Kogi Floods: Scary Situation On Lokoja-Abuja Road (Photos) / Lagos Police Statement On INEC Officials At Church In Ijeshatedo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by sunnysunny69(m): 10:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Obi Must lule !

1 Like

Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by bewla(m): 10:48am On Feb 27, 2023
R
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by Femich18(m): 10:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Good
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Parachoko:
I hope there won't be an ethnic violence because of this election in Lagos State

Make everybody take am easy

There will surely be winners and losers in this election.
Ethnic violence as how? Lagos is Yoruba land, if any tribe try nonsense, the person will be wasted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by chatinent: 10:48am On Feb 27, 2023
I'm not interested in propaganda. If anyone attacks you, attack back if the law enforcement agency aren't available to intervene. If it's unbearable, relocate.

Yeah, it's a more tribal war now caused by politicians to instigate tribal superiority.

Meanwhile, they are yet to 'swiftly' respond to the visual proof of Oluomo threatening voters.

I guess, Oluomo is above the law. Clearly, a policeman was standing close to him while he made threats. The law is for those who are not thugs.

By the way, Lagos is showing it's a Yoruba land. It's cool. Visitors should respect the laws of their host lands they dwell. It's compulsory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by amuwo1980: 10:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Parachoko:
I hope there won't be an ethnic violence because of this election in Lagos State

Make everybody take am easy

There will surely be winners and losers in this election.
The Yorubas seems to be bent on that and the consequences might be far reaching for both the country and its citizens, all man be beware
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by Finestgurlie(f): 10:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Mabizeka:
Police should arrest Tinubu.
Hahahahaha
Moh247 is crying
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by FunkyJustice(m): 10:48am On Feb 27, 2023
These politicians think that this election is business as usual, either they are not smart or they are insensitive to what is on ground, something is brewing

They should pray it does not consume them and their family wherever they are

Obi or nothing!!
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by ceejayluv(m): 10:48am On Feb 27, 2023
nairalee:
I am a staunch Obidient supporter but truth be told there's no need to fight about this matter. Most of the results we saw on social media were showing Obi leading however there were THOUSAND others that other parties won which weren't advertised on social media.

So if you base your judgement on only results you saw on social media, you will be misled.

How bout the targeted violence and blatant disenfranchisement?.
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by bobydo: 10:49am On Feb 27, 2023
nairalee:
I am a staunch Obidient supporter but truth be told there's no need to fight about this matter. Most of the results we saw on social media were showing Obi leading however there were THOUSAND others that other parties won which weren't advertised on social media.

So if you base your judgement on only results you saw on social media, you will be misled.

Yes he lost fairly but this is an eye opener and opportunity to build bridge across the niger in the next four years and play well. Not this regional polictics.

With the outcome so far it shows that nigerians can take back this country from all these old men in a legit and peaceful way.
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by tuzle(m): 10:49am On Feb 27, 2023
nairalee:

he would have lost any way, but one can not deny the obvious rigging in this election. Everybody should calm down and avoid violence by all means. Violence is not the way to go no matter who wins
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by Garogreg: 10:49am On Feb 27, 2023
I no dey understand una story.
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by bigdammyj: 10:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Reading...
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by spiralwedge(m): 10:49am On Feb 27, 2023
I will volunteer to join the military to shoot down any zombie ipob causing problem in Lagos. This is not Endsars o. This time it’s shoot on sight.
If una want to be mad, go to your states to be mad

1 Like

Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by Officialmrt: 10:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Mabizeka:
Police should arrest Tinubu.
Oponu....idiot
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by Kaycee54321(m): 10:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Afonjacrusder:
Dirty wicked smelly afonja tribe of fallen demons.

You have a problem.
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by Mozino007(m): 10:51am On Feb 27, 2023
nairalee:

So if you base your judgement on only results you saw on social media, you will be misled. Even though the election was with many hitches, I can still say without rigging, actual people voted for other partieslike APC and PDP en masse in some states.wisdom Obi lost fairly….Wisdom!
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by bewla(m): 10:51am On Feb 27, 2023
Massiveglory:
We don't need fake news. We need authentic news with evidence

Apc/ tinubu did not get 7% in rivers presidential election. Even the 7% is a Gift.

What we are seeing in Lagos is Counter balance numbers as a result of the evidences of threats, thuggery and electoral magic in the media.

No matter the counter balance numbers being brought out in Lagos state, democratic process has been destroyed

Tinubu is unworthy to rule. You cannot DESTROY democratic process and want to rule democratically
Na Tinubu go close the shops or na him order them to do that

1 Like

Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by Femich18(m): 10:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Sabadon:
you are never an obi supporter undecided
That means you know him more than himself. In any election there must always be a winner and loser and if the loser ain't satisfy he can go to court. No Need fighting ourselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by copyrites: 10:52am On Feb 27, 2023
naptu2:
There were reports that Igbos were being attacked at the market behind Mandilas, on Abibu Oki Street on Lagos Island.

SP Benjamin Hundeyin @BenHundeyin

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1630136884851625986

This is a very senseless statement to be honest.

You have clearly profiled those traders as Igbos but you couldn't profile the hoodlums. If you must declare the traders "Igbo traders", it is only right to also use "yoruba hoodlums".

I am a Yoruba man but this f00lishness has got to stop!

2 Likes

Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by Coldie(m): 10:52am On Feb 27, 2023
princeryle1:
Thanks for clarity
The clarity it's obvious it's just a cover job.

Market association had to tell the region where Tinubu lost election to close their shops even when election is over and life was moving on, police that thugs were attacking pooling units were nowhere to be found want us to believe they appeared on time and no shop was damaged or robbed.

The hoodlums fled on sighting them, I guess the hoodlums were counting stones before they sighted them?
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by obinna58(m): 10:53am On Feb 27, 2023
nairalee:

So if you base your judgement on only results you saw on social media, you will be misled. Even though the election was with many hitches, I can still say without rigging, actual people voted for other parties like APC and PDP en masse in some states. Obi lost fairly
Baba no think say you Dey deceive anybody, you’re only deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by Franking: 10:54am On Feb 27, 2023
Have the police said what they are doing about electoral thugs that threatened and disenfranchised people?

Thugs like MC Oluomo are still free when they should be answering for their roles in electoral violence and malpractice.

American embassy, kindly note.
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by drimzsmoke(m): 10:55am On Feb 27, 2023
SHINJA:
Tinubu Urchins behave urself...

We the good people of Southwest will never attacked igbo's...

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

We are omoluabis,we know who we are!!! cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by Reelmii: 10:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Rigging is part of election...the earlier people understand this, the better for everybody

1 Like

Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by bakynes(m): 10:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Alimosho is a testament that a lot of Yourbas voted for Obi enmass.
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by Impersonator2: 10:58am On Feb 27, 2023
nairalee:

So if you base your judgement on only results you saw on social media, you will be misled. Even though the election was with many hitches, I can still say without rigging, actual people voted for other parties like APC and PDP en masse in some states. Obi lost fairly

keep quiet urchin, Afo sagbue gi!
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:58am On Feb 27, 2023
naptu2:
There were reports that Igbos were being attacked at the market behind Mandilas, on Abibu Oki Street on Lagos Island.

SP Benjamin Hundeyin @BenHundeyin

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1630136884851625986

TINUBU LOST ELECTION IN LAGOS

IGBOs WILL HAVE THEIR VERSION OF FULANI HERDERS MEN KILLING IN LAGOS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa / IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner / Oronto Douglas Is Dead (Jonathan's Aide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.