Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,284 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:49 AM

Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. (45324 Views)

Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. / Kogi Floods: Scary Situation On Lokoja-Abuja Road (Photos) / Lagos Police Statement On INEC Officials At Church In Ijeshatedo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by Autobot05: 11:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Luckysbab:

Then go back to Onitsha

Lmao I was born and brought up here .. plus in not a trader .. just said what I saw

How bout I educate you on the legal aspect of this ... you can relocate to anywhere you like in your country as far as you're a citizen wink

1 Like

Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by KosiGee(m): 11:54am On Feb 27, 2023
Autobot05:

Lmao I was born and brought up here .. plus in not a trader .. just said what I saw

How bout I educate you on the legal aspect of this ... you can relocate to anywhere you like in your country as far as you're a citizen wink

Every Igbo man living in Lagos is a trader and a spare parts dealer.
Every voter who voted against APC and Tinubu must be an Igbo man.

All Igbo people living in Lagos should relocate back to Onitsha so that some posters here will have peace.
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by Autobot05: 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
KosiGee:

Every Igbo man living in Lagos is a trader and a spare parts dealer.
Every voter who voted against APC and Tinubu must be an Igbo man.

All Igbo people living in Lagos should relocate back to Onitsha so that some posters here will have peace.

Lmao you just lost your Lagos state to us ... cry more cheesy

The bolded shows you're not educated ... come back let's talk after you get some education
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by Dwightventures(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nation of savages
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by tomdon(m): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Massiveglory:
We don't need fake news. We need authentic news with evidence

Apc/ tinubu did not get 7% in rivers presidential election. Even the 7% is a gift.

What we are seeing in Lagos is clear counter balance numbers as a result of the evidences of threats, thuggery and electoral magic in the media.

No matter the counter balance numbers being brought out in Lagos state, democratic process has been destroyed

Tinubu is unworthy to rule. You cannot DESTROY democratic process and want to rule democratically

This is 2023 not 1999. Peter obi must not win or be President but we need to see clear prove devoid of intimidation and thuggery, that he lost.

Rigging
Plus masses illiteracy, suffer no de tire them
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by Luckysbab: 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Autobot05:

Just as you are expected to co-exist peacefully with your hosts, respect their rules and ethos, avoid inciting violence with unguarded utterances.

That is common sense!
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by August1999: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
How is it now fake.
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by davillian(m): 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
We delivered Lagos for obi
Let who wan die
Make he die.....
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by Autobot05: 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Luckysbab:

Just as you are expected to co-exist peacefully with your hosts,
respect their rules and ethos
, avoid inciting violence with unguarded utterances.

That is common sense!

That's forcefully voting for any candidate you they choose right regardless if the participant wants it or not ?? ??
Kai bro

How did we incite violence... this happened simply because Tinubu lost in Lagos state

So igbo people don't work in banks ,schools ,military etc?? Common sense wink

1 Like

Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by SWATMan: 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
Parachoko:
I hope there won't be an ethnic violence because of this election in Lagos State

Make everybody take am easy

There will surely be winners and losers in this election.

You are a real sports man. Uf people go by what you post here, they won't believe you could say this. grin
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by thatigboman: 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
the thugs enforcing compliance, are they members of the market association?
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by fanzine(f): 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
It's true. Mc Oluomo went to the island with his thugs. And they destroyed igbo traders goods and shops. My Sister called to confirm she was there.

1 Like

Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by thatigboman: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Luckysbab:

Just as you are expected to co-exist peacefully with your hosts, respect their rules and ethos, avoid inciting violence with unguarded utterances.

That is common sense!
all those agberos from osogbo are as much migrants to lagos as igbos. lagos has no original inhabitants, it was formerly benin kingdom military outpost. and then slaves freed from south america were dumped there. and white men came and igbos came, far before yorubas migrated from southwest.
so who exactly is hosting who? lagos is no man's land.
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by SenatePresdo(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Parachoko:
I hope there won't be an ethnic violence because of this election in Lagos State

The loser is Tinubu, he started the violence, but he won't be the one to end it.

Men are cooking.
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by ComeToJesus: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Massiveglory:
We don't need fake news. We need authentic news with evidence

Apc/ tinubu did not get 7% in rivers presidential election. Even the 7% is a gift.

What we are seeing in Lagos is clear counter balance numbers as a result of the evidences of threats, thuggery and electoral magic in the media.

No matter the counter balance numbers being brought out in Lagos state, democratic process has been destroyed

Tinubu is unworthy to rule. You cannot DESTROY democratic process and want to rule democratically

This is 2023 not 1999. Peter obi must not win or be President but we need to see clear prove devoid of intimidation and thuggery, that he lost.

Words on marble.
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by thisisit: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
ACCELERATED DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA IS OF PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE AT THIS JUNCTURE.

WE CANNOT CONTINUE THIS APC SUFFERING FROM BUHARI TO TINUBU. #END INEC...
#NIGERIA MUST END!!
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by pedrozone15(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=Obaaderemi2 post=121295573]On what premise do you base your conjectures? Did you see any evidence linking Tinubu with any undemocratic manoeuvre?

It's sad that you asking these questions like you are not in this country. Did you not see the video where Tinubu was advising people to grab it, take it, snatch it, etc. Those words can mean different things to different people.
Pray tell, who were the people that said anybody wey no go vote APC should leave here and so on.
I do not support any form of bullying. It is wrong.
Will heaven fall if we all vote with smiles on our faces all over Nigeria and accept that the best man should win?
We are all humans and should love and tolerate one another.
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by Obaaderemi2: 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=pedrozone15 post=121304122][/quote]Yes, power is not served a la carte. You have to grab it, snatch it. There's nowhere Tinubu was seen asking thugs to disrupt elections.
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by mp3ree: 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Parachoko:

Everybody feel say na him supposed win the election. The tribal bigotry wey the three major tribes get against each other don mature.
Re: Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. by mp3ree: 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
nairalee:
I am a staunch Obidient supporter but truth be told there's no need to fight about this matter. Most of the results we saw on social media were showing Obi leading however there were THOUSAND others that other parties won which weren't advertised on social media.

So if you base your judgement on only results you saw on social media, you will be misled. Even though the election was with many hitches, I can still say without rigging, actual people voted for other parties like APC and PDP en masse in some states.

That's the problem with what is happening now, LP feel they won all the pu, forgetting that other parties has their strong gold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari / Oronto Douglas Is Dead (Jonathan's Aide) / Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.