Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him (55405 Views)

Call EFCC To Order, Nigeria Not Lawless Country – Yahaya Bello Media Office / Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Looks Dapper In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Mayhem1: 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
shocked
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by GorgeousAF(f): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
The " Obi effect" grin.....
God bless Peter Obi
And these people wan Rob us for broad daylight?

8 Likes

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Kingspin(m): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
If this one come for president I will not vote him

4 Likes

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by ruggedtimi(m): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
If we dey behave like this Nigeria go better

8 Likes

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by OdogwuMoney6: 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Johnn78:
Thumbprint funke march 11th☔☔☔
oga shut up, I'm thumb printing LP

4 Likes

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Madridstar(m): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
chatinent:
A very foolish Igbo governor. The worst in Nigeria, seconded by Ortom. His political career is over.
bello, Ortom then this guy 😁
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by CSTRR: 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
South East and a few other states in the south South and middle-belt are cleaning house.

Other regions are playing egbe-omo-oduduwa dance with corruption.

15 Likes

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Johnn78: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Advice this 2 to step down for labour party
Advice your useless labour party to step down
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by fergie001: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Waiting for Otti's inaugural address on March 10 grin

6 Likes

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Johnn78: 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
oga shut up, I'm thumb printing LP
To hell with u and ur ipob party and Biaf*raud president
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by XLence: 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
CSTRR:
South East is cleaning house.

Other regions are playing egbe-omo-oduduwa dance with corruption.

True words.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by brain54(m): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ipeazu and bello…

Na the same canoe carry them.

I think bello worse sha. Imagine excavating some roads to prevent election materials reaching there.

But Abia has been cursed with some of the worst governors!

6 Likes

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by MUTERIKA(m): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
princeade86:
because I don't know much about igbos sir. But for my side, yeye Bello is the most useless governor in Nigeria, follow by ikpiasu, ortom, and AA of kwara.
Please leave AA out of this discussion. Whoever says AA has not performed in this first tenure surely did not know what we had before him.
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by perez100: 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Remove Ortom from the list. How can you say a brave Governor like Ortom that stood and defended truth and his people is useless?

The most useless Governors are the ones that hid COVID-19 Palliatives meant for the masses. They loot money and even hide Palliatives they have more than enough in their homes. They are the foolish and most useless Governors

1 Like

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by princeade86(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
MUTERIKA:
Please leave AA out of this discussion. Whoever says AA has not performed in this first tenure surely did not know what we had before him.
tell me his performance sir. And mind u sir, am not a politician.
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by nesphil(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Another of Wike's G-5 bodyguards is about to collect woto woto grin
Wike used and dump them,
turn back Nicodemusly go work for the old druuuug lord grin

As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us grin grin grin

DebbieBianca:
Moment Youth In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate Called EFCC To Arrest Him (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgVpi8z_XAA

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/moment-youth-in-governor-okezie-ikpeazu-village-jubilate-called-on-efcc-to-arrest-him-video/

1 Like

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Almaigaa: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
See what Wike caused the G-5 Governors grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Juoflife1(f): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
The MOST USELESS Governor in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by PHIPEX(m): 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
We hate bad governance everywhere. Urchins should know Igbos do not support bad leaders whether in Oweerri, Lagos or Abuja even if it's their uncle in power.

7 Likes

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by dalass(f): 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Johnn78:

PDP will just use this lady's popularity and when they're done, dump her

Just like what that JJSkilz did
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by franchasofficia: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
chatinent:
A very foolish Igbo governor. The worst in Nigeria, seconded by El Rufai. His political career is over.
The worst Governors are:

Hopeless Uzodinma
El Rufai
Okezie Ikpeazu
Yaya Bello
Oyetola
Ganduje
Nyesome Wike
Solomon Lalong
Ìfeanyi Okowa

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by newnigerdelta00: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
They should flog him too.

Labour party should take over asap

The violence that you labor party has been praying for once the fire starts burning before international community arrives your entire family may have been roasted
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Onarabu: 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Advice this 2 to step down for labour party

If they're wiser
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by MUTERIKA(m): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
princeade86:
tell me his performance sir. And mind u sir, am not a politician.
Compared to his predecessors, he has performed.

Only in my community, he tarred reasonable roads and still have some not yet completed
He employed youths in an open employment process as against what was
He rehabilitated and equipped schools
Retrained and equipped teachers to be able to deliver proper lessons to pupils

Upgrade salaries and pay salaries without owing anyone.

On my scorecard, that is an excellent mark considering the enormous criticisms
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Proudlyomonna: 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yes let them arrest him obu onye oshi.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
If all the 36 states governors are not in prisons, they will be in graves one by one.

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by princeade86(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
MUTERIKA:

Only in my community, he tarred reasonable roads and still have some not yet completed

where is ur community sir.
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by JealousCobra(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Johnn78:

They should collapse their structure and join LP if not they will end in shame.
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Voiceofthestree: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
princeade86:
because I don't know much about igbos sir. But for my side, yeye Bello is the most useless governor in Nigeria, follow by ikpiasu, ortom, and AA of kwara.

Bruh all Nigeria politicians are useless they are wicked all of them

1 Like

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Johnn78: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
JealousCobra:

They should collapse their structure and join LP if not they will end in shame.
To hell with you and ur ipob party and Biaf*raud president
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by floret23(f): 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Johnn78:
They should step down for LP Candidate. Abi what's the essence of coming a distant third?
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by princeade86(m): 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
MUTERIKA:

sir, u lied in all this. U also know by yourself. Which sch he equiped? Which work he created for youths? And which youths?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads / Senate President, Saraki Reacts to N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance / El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.