Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,736 members, 7,915,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:15 PM

Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him (55569 Views)

Call EFCC To Order, Nigeria Not Lawless Country – Yahaya Bello Media Office / Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Looks Dapper In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Johnn78: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
floret23:
grin grin
I pity your life sha.
I pity your life too
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by princeade86(m): 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Bruh if you have passport file for visa and jaapa no hope for this country no be lie oooo. The person way wan do am them no go let am reach there. I be Yoruba man me and my family vote for Peter Obi but I am sure they will manipulate the result in favour of Tinubu we are on another long thing I swear. Nigeria no fit good some idiot as still shouting Tinubu I can’t imagine I still share country with some idiot and senless people way suffer no deh tired
omo oduduwa ni, and I rooted for obi also. I don't know what Tinubu want to offer us. He just want to be answering president, and Fulani set the trap for Nigerians. A sensible youth won't root for someone like tinubu. Sufferness no dey tired some people. He still went ahead with his Mu-Mu ticket without fear. He fear northerners more than God. I get one woman for my area, she is die hard APC party member. She was shouting yesterday that na tinubu ooooo. One woman now told her that u should be concern about ur children future. Imagine this same woman, na only express APC employed her to dey sweep ooooo. U can imagine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by yusufu16: 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
DebbieBianca:
Moment Youth In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate Called EFCC To Arrest Him (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgVpi8z_XAA

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/moment-youth-in-governor-okezie-ikpeazu-village-jubilate-called-on-efcc-to-arrest-him-video/

Now 3 G5 Governors are gone. Remaining only Wike and Makinde
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Pkid1: 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
POGazette:
Send the kerosene governor to jail
grin grin
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Lateef73: 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
This news sweet my belle

The Governor of Kwara State should also be investigated by efcc

1 Like

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by einsteine(m): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
How can you be a governor and your village is still a "village"? Even if you choose not to do anything, at the very least, your position as governor should be felt in your home town in terms of infrastructure.

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by nonhuman(m): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
stillme231:
Ikeazu na goat...

Ibos are their own problems...

They should stand up and chase those fools out of office
how many governors have chased away in your region, you talk where igbos talk, yet you can't do what they do, igbos are not like you that pamper bad leaders and adore them to high heavens

1 Like

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by brain54(m): 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
El Rufai is the worst, dont be deceived.

El Rufai is a confirmed terrorist, a devil incarnate.

Kaduna elections result despite rigging is a testimony to that
Terrorism was the k- leg I was talking about from on his side.

In terms of administration and governance though I think he is was of the best presently.

Too bad some of these guys let prejudice and other sentiments ( religious, ethnic etc) to destroy their small legacy and achievement they could otherwise have laid small claim to.

Same as wike. Which of the other governors can claim to have commissioned more projects in their state? But him k- leg done ‘ kpafuka’ everything leading to his been listed among the worst.

Compare a wike and okowa for example and you will understand what it means to be miles ahead of your mate…

1 Like

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by stillme231: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
nonhuman:
how many governors have chased away in your region, you talk where igbos talk, yet you can't do what they do, igbos are not like you that pamper bad leaders and adore them to high heavens
I am from Edo state and I want the best for the ibos cos I love them. In Edo we don't tolerate nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by stillme231: 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
madapcmod:

I am also based in Edo, Benin to be precise. I love Edolites because they believe in fairness and are stubborn like Igbos to say no to bad leaders. They came to Obaseki help when Oshiomole was persecuting him and saved him, now that Obaseki is misbehaving, they abandon him without wasting time and move to LP. That's dynamic politics. No time to lick any godfather ass

Oba gha tor kpee..... Iseeee!
na man you be... Domon ooo.. where for benin u base ? We fit hang out once in a while enjoy. I dey ugbor.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by stillme231: 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
ItisWell22:

We’re doing so already oga, as you can see.

No need to call us fools when we’re already doing the needful… 🙄🤨
sorry my brother. I want the ibos to win.. I love them a lot and I am Edo..
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by ItisWell22(f): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
The worst Governors are:

Hopeless Uzodinma
El Rufai
Okezie Ikpeazu
Yaya Bello
Oyetola
Ganduje
Nyesome Wike
Solomon Lalong
Ìfeanyi Okowa

Very unfair and insulting of you to place Ganduje in such a list.

Totally unfair of you. 🙅🏿‍♀️

Like how did you do the rating?

Ganduje that’s so transforming Kano, that each time one leaves Kano for 6 months, one would need google map to find his or her way around town; due to structures springing up everywhere?

You compare him who isn’t owing pensioners their pension to Ikpeazu who’s owing workers over 26months salaries?

Ikpeazu’s state wey the only teaching hospital dey under lock and key.

Recently graduated medical students can’t be inducted as the MDCN said they’re not comfortable with the standard of training and exam run in the state without a functional teaching hospital.

Hope Uzodinma wey don turn Owerri wey dey known for flenjor to human abbatoir, you dey compare to Ganduje who has done so much to contain violence in Kano and ensure peaceful coexistence among the indigenes and guests?

El-Rufai the bigot?

Please spare HE Ganduje (Khadimul Islam) such insult abeg… 🤲🙏😫😢

1 Like

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Ckonnet: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
Labour is doing a beautiful clean up down east.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by madapcmod: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
stillme231:
na man you be... Domon ooo.. where for benin u base ? We fit hang out once in a while enjoy. I dey ugbor.

Wow, we be neighbors. I dey Ihama GRA
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by brain54(m): 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
einsteine:
How can you be a governor and your village is still a "village"? Even if you choose not to do anything, at the very least, your position as governor should be felt in your home town in terms of infrastructure.
True…

That is why I pity people who support a candidate simply and only because he hails from same place or region as them.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by nonhuman(m): 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
stillme231:
I am from Edo state and I want the best for the ibos cos I love them. In Edo we don't tolerate nonsense
ok, now you can talk, you are permitted, I tot you are an urchin
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by broadman20: 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
priceactionx:
lol, they will attack him wella and curse him wella even here. Let him come back in the next few years as the only option to contest from among his tribe, he will be the best that ever happen to their land. NZOGBU ZOGBU politics.

Will you shut up there!

Do you think we are your people that celebrate criminals?

I can bet you to mention any political leader in Igboland that you have ever heard is involved in drugs? Before he even joined politics.

You can't find I guess?

But do you want me to mention at least two from your region?

Just shut up when we talk because we don't celebrate criminals like you people nor cover them to come and lead us.
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by koning: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Thanksful:
Do you now see how Igbo hate bad governance?

Exactly. Some Yorubas think we don't want Tinubu because of his tribe. Far from the truth.

He is just no fit, competent and healthy enough.
Ugwuanyi also lost in Enugu. Chimaroke would have lost too if his LP opponent was not killed.
Igbos have never been 'Hero worshipers '

1 Like

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Danisaint112(m): 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Thanksful:

They will never see it. Until the igbos complain of tribalism then they, start telling you how we chose our own too i.e in person of Obi. Whereas we voted for Obasanjo when he was in PDP.

One thing I like about my people is that we work with one mind. If we want to halt we do so together, if we want to charge we do so together.

Peter Obi would have set a good example of good leadership in this country but tribalism no gree people.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by don89(m): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
The most painful is non payment of salaries, pension and gratuities, allowances of Abia state workers especially teachers and health workers , why are people so wicked, why does our constitution empowers these criminals to do anything with government funds and go away with it?

4 Likes

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by nony43(m): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
chatinent:
A very foolish Igbo governor. The worst in Nigeria, seconded by Ortom. His political career is over.

He is not the worst but he is not better.
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by nony43(m): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
princeade86:
at all. Forget about lies on social media. Even his wife and cousin stole billions.

Ikpeazu is not the worst sha at least he built a fly over bridges and worked roads. But the people that brought stole the state funds through him.
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by nony43(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
priceactionx:
lol, they will attack him wella and curse him wella even here. Let him come back in the next few years as the only option to contest from among his tribe, he will be the best that ever happen to their land. NZOGBU ZOGBU politics.

What is Nzogbu Zogbu?
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by South4sure1: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
princeade86:
where is yeye Bello sir.

Yahaye bello better pass that idiot.
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by princeade86(m): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
South4sure1:

Yahaye bello better pass that idiot.
lol. So yeye Bello also get senior.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by thatigboman: 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
princeade86:
where is yeye Bello sir.
does useless sani bello of niger state look like a joke to u?
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by princeade86(m): 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
thatigboman:
does useless sani bello of niger state look like a joke to u?
lol. We get werey governors ooooo, yet werey youths still dey support them and u want Nigeria to be good.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by TheMostComplex1: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
priceactionx:

I don't think it's true. They will never want him
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by obyrich(m): 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
Thanksful:
This is what some myopic Tinubu followers fail to understand about Igbos. They don't spare stupid people when they see opportunity to deal with them. The statement has been made loud and clear. It is operation retire all efulefus in government. The new set of leaders have 4 years of trial before they are brought home.

Obi is the real ikuku oma ndi Igbo. The kind of liberation God used him to do in Igboland is massive. Much like a prison break!

1 Like

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Billygee2u: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
They should flog him too.

I will pay for the flight that will take him to Efcc Abuja.

He wasted 8years of people's life.
Labour party should take over asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) / PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.