Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,493 members, 7,944,430 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Press Release By Former President Olusegun Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Press Release By Former President Olusegun Obasanjo (5131 Views)

Kogi Guber: Press Release By Supreme Council Of Igala Nation To Gov.yahaya Bello / Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation / Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Press Release By Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by Cornerstone2018: 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Legendguy:

Will of God kee you there.
Mark this, tinubu will not smell that seat even if I'm declare him winner.
You will see all what will happen like in HD video

Sorry, you will be fine last last
Re: Press Release By Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by chamboi1: 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
And some people here prefer a Military invention or Northern leadership to BAT. Omo I weak

1 Like

Re: Press Release By Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by 2mch(m): 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Legendguy:

Thats what's you people will say.
Mark this comment, obi is a divine mandate.
Tinubu will not smell that seat. Once may announce him winner but you will come back here to deactivate your acct
Obi has lost go and sleep. Thank you for Voting for Obi aka BAT.
Re: Press Release By Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by Softmirror: 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
AM GLAD OBASANJO IS ALIVE TO WITNESS ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU'S DESTINY.
Re: Press Release By Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by Goke7: 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obj and credible elections in same sentence, chai Lord have mercy grin
Re: Press Release By Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by Rikkely: 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
You believe Tinubu rule Nigeria, you must be a fool

2mch:

Obi has lost go and sleep. Thank you for Voting for Obi aka BAT.
Re: Press Release By Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by 2mch(m): 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Rikkely:

You believe Tinubu rule Nigeria, you must be a fool

He will rule you and all your family members. Oponu! You go cry tire.

1 Like

Re: Press Release By Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by budaatum: 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
jmoore:
Tinubu will never be sworn in as president. Know this and know peace.

Save this comment and remind me on May 29.

Many said the same about Biden. Some even claim the current President of USA is a certain dump.

Anyway, May 29 soon come. Quote to remind me then please. Till then and after, I'll be Obidient.
Re: Press Release By Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by SumStar1: 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
God bless you
This is a man with so much wisdom, na wisdom full Obasanjo head abeg
Buhari no won wise
You don't know
You don't know the riot, protest and war that is waiting to happen you don't know I swear
Rigging results and manipulating figures anyhow
You think we're dumb right
Wait for the war!!!
Re: Press Release By Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by afbstrategies: 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Throwback:
Tinubu would invite him to Aso Villa for Council of State meeting.

The boy who never backed down from federal oppression is now set to be federal President.
You’re talking about Tinubu who will see the promise land but won’t get there. Don’t celebrate too early, for your health.

1 Like

Re: Press Release By Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by Rikkely: 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Like I said before , he won't be declare as winner and in the future, he will never rule this country Animal
if you don't go and kill yourself
take your Oponu to your stupid Iya and Babae

2mch:

He will rule you and all your family members. Oponu! You go cry tire.
Re: Press Release By Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by Lamanii22(f): 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
GeneralPula:
Fake

It’s not fake I just watched it on tv now
Re: Press Release By Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by ibtommy(m): 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
jahsharon:

He thinks that everyone is a retiree like him who has time to read all the pages of all the newspapers in Nigeria

Olodo. You go school so? You passed through school but school didn't pass through you. Shame on you!!! Quote me and I will answer you. Olodo!!!
Re: Press Release By Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by 2mch(m): 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Rikkely:

Like I said before , he won't be declare as winner and in the future, he will never rule this country Animal
if you don't go and kill yourself
take your Oponu to your stupid Iya and Babae

Ok. You will enter the grave before inauguration so you don’t have to see it.
Re: Press Release By Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by GeneralPula: 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lamanii22:

It’s not fake I just watched it on tv now
Okay cool..

Buhari won’t kuku listen..

1 Like

Re: Press Release By Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by rigarmortis: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Someone should tell Mr Obasanjo to always summarize his story abeg

Baba should be writing content for opera news instead of this.

Awon respect your elders
Re: Press Release By Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by Rikkely: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kid i won't enter grave and you won't enter grave because I am not the life creator who determine when someone will die or not but your drug lord Tinubu will never rule this country called Nigeria, bookmark this page today.

2mch:

Ok. You will enter the grave before inauguration so you don’t have to see it.

1 Like

Re: Press Release By Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by OlawaleBammie: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
rigarmortis:

Awon respect your elders
Their is a difference between elders and older person

1 Like

Re: Press Release By Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by crixlight2(m): 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Someone should tell Mr Obasanjo to always summarize his story abeg

Baba should be writing content for opera news instead of this.

Baba wey no even win his polling unit dey write letter , the baba no just want any Yoruba to be president again , very anyhow man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rest In Peace Two Jolly Friends, Continue Your Friendship In Heaven (pics) / 2 Persons Shot Dead, Inec Materials Destroyed In Delta State / Independence Day Bombing Suspect Dies In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.