Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,435 members, 7,937,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

Hypocrites! They Rejected Sowore But Prefer OBI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrites! They Rejected Sowore But Prefer OBI (731 Views)

Ojota Protesters Say They Rejected Govt’s N5,000 To Shun Protest / Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency / They Cried When It Was Sowore But Kept Quiet When It Was Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrites! They Rejected Sowore But Prefer OBI by optionalY09: 2:51am On Feb 28, 2023
I pay no attention to them liars and hypocrites. They condemn Buharis party for intimidation, harassment
, terrorism but that’s what they themself have become. Why not join the one without blemish, you have chosen a deceptive man and try to paint him as god but some of us know better

Obi should better be the president of the East. I hate liars!

9 Likes

Re: Hypocrites! They Rejected Sowore But Prefer OBI by EmekaBlue(m): 3:14am On Feb 28, 2023
grin grin grin
Nigeria seems doomed for life with the thinking/reasoning/heart of it's inhabitants. You all are clouded with sentimental views then again TRIBALISM inbuilt

Sorry
Re: Hypocrites! They Rejected Sowore But Prefer OBI by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 28, 2023
optionalY09:
I pay no attention to them liars and hypocrites. They condemn Buharis party for intimidation, harassment
, terrorism but that’s what they themself have become. Why not join the one without blemish, you have chosen a deceptive man and try to paint him as god but some of us know better

I think so too. With Igbos creating a furore over the result and Atiku crestfallen, then let us push peacefully for what is shown below if Igbos are sure of themselves.

Let us see if those covetous Igbos who now think Lagos belongs to them will be happy to leave non-Igbo States of Nigeria and go to put 'developer' effort into Enugu, Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi and Imo.

Too much hate, covetousness parasitism and injustice in Nigeria. If Nigerians are sure of themselves, and not lazy parasites in a lopsided and unfair 'one Nigeria' hell hole, then this is the time for us all to demand what is shown below. Especially Igbos.

They will then get their wish of messiah Obi leading them in their SE region.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrites! They Rejected Sowore But Prefer OBI by Nobody: 3:32am On Feb 28, 2023
EmekaBlue:
grin grin grin
[b]Nigeria seems doomed for life with the thinking/reasoning/heart of it's inhabitants. [/b]You all are clouded with sentimental views then again TRIBALISM inbuilt

Sorry
Exactly. So why continue to pretend and postpone what is inevitable? We hate each other and are deeply tribalistic. Let all Nigerians join hand today to demand what is shown below from any President post Buhari.

I am sure Tinubu will deliver it anyway but never Obi or Igbos whose mentality is all about covetousness and annexation of the resources, land and asset of others. It was lust for annexation of SS oil wealth that led Igbos into the Civil War.

If sure for Igbos then no better time to implore Obi and his fellow Igbo leaders to join the agitation the SW started a few years back shown below.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrites! They Rejected Sowore But Prefer OBI by EmekaBlue(m): 7:20am On Feb 28, 2023
Dsalvo:

Exactly. So why continue to pretend and postpone what is inevitable? We hate each other and are deeply tribalistic. Let all Nigerians join hand today to demand what is shown below from any President post Buhari.

I am sure Tinubu will deliver it anyway but never Obi or Igbos whose mentality is all about covetousness and annexation of the resources, land and asset of others. It was lust for annexation of SS oil wealth that led Igbos into the Civil War.

If sure for Igbos then no better time to implore Obi and his fellow Igbo leaders to join the agitation the SW started a few years back shown below.
Yeah division is d best for governance
Re: Hypocrites! They Rejected Sowore But Prefer OBI by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 28, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Yeah division is d best for governance

Bro, it is the only way, in one fell swoop, to bring an end to inordinate lust for central/Presidential power, reduce unbridled corruption , seriously curtail deleterious tribalism and bring back a passion in all of us for our geographical States and region of origin.

'Japa' mentality, borne of no longer caring about where you live and chowing to escape it when better options may exist, is singularly destroying Nigeria. Nigerians now no longer believe in remaining in their Nigerian state to confront and defeat misrule because the option to relocate to another better-run Nigerian State is instantly available.

Give every people help, from regional level, to maximize their worth and develop themselves and we will see Nigeria become a great nation in less than ten years.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrites! They Rejected Sowore But Prefer OBI by Jnrprince1(m): 7:55am On Feb 28, 2023
optionalY09:

God will continue and continue to bless you. The continuation and blessings no get ending
Re: Hypocrites! They Rejected Sowore But Prefer OBI by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2023
Why would anyone prefer Sowore?

He should go contest for a SUG president position in UNILAG or LASU. Dudehe has refused to grow up and he is making a big nuisance of himself with his conduct.

Even his family members were not aware he was on the ballot.
Re: Hypocrites! They Rejected Sowore But Prefer OBI by lorenzobanks(m): 8:05am On Feb 28, 2023
Skyview01:
Why would anyone prefer Sowore?

He should go contest for a SUG president position in UNILAG or LASU. Dudehe has refused to grow up and he is making a big nuisance of himself with his conduct.

Even his family members were not aware he was on the ballot.

Obi is Obasanjo boy and Atiku asslick. Sowore remain the best option for a true independent candidate without any tie with any enemy of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrites! They Rejected Sowore But Prefer OBI by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 28, 2023
lorenzobanks:

Obi is Obasanjo boy and Atiku asslick. Sowore remain the best option for a true independent candidate without any tie with any enemy of Nigeria.

Even Sowore does not believe in himself, why should i take him serious. Dude is a clown, see him. He is a teenager in an trapped in an adult body who has refused to grow.

Re: Hypocrites! They Rejected Sowore But Prefer OBI by LibertyRep: 8:13am On Feb 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Hypocrites! They Rejected Sowore But Prefer OBI by gidgiddy: 8:14am On Feb 28, 2023
optionalY09:

So why blame the east to deliver Sowore? Is it only the East that makes up Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Hypocrites! They Rejected Sowore But Prefer OBI by OfoIgbo: 8:16am On Feb 28, 2023
optionalY09:

Word was one of those that brought Buhari to Ask Rock.

Obi player no part in electing the terrorist dictator
Re: Hypocrites! They Rejected Sowore But Prefer OBI by Hpesoj: 8:19am On Feb 28, 2023
lorenzobanks:

LOL. Talk true, do you believe in Sowore?
Re: Hypocrites! They Rejected Sowore But Prefer OBI by optionalY09: 8:21am On Feb 28, 2023
Hpesoj:

LOL. Talk true, do you believe in Sowore?

i believe in you
Re: Hypocrites! They Rejected Sowore But Prefer OBI by Tflex01: 8:27am On Feb 28, 2023
optionalY09:

God bless you.
Re: Hypocrites! They Rejected Sowore But Prefer OBI by Hpesoj: 9:31am On Feb 28, 2023
optionalY09:

i believe in you

Baba, you only know yourself. You can't even trust your twin. Our choices, especially in leaders is often guided by certain bias.

Pre-2015, some Nigerians believed in Buhari, but like at us today, we're still in the woods. That I never supported Buhari was not because I hated him, it was based on certain factors, bias. Particularly, I based my decision on his dictatorial antecedents and his figurehead nature as shown in the Buhari/Idiagbon regime.

So you see.

(1) (Reply)

6 Things That Have Never Happened In Election History (5 Have Been Broken) / Tinubu Capitalised On Peter Obi Chance To Win The Election! / BREAKING: Nigerians Reincarnate Dead People & Make Them Presidents - SA Mock Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.