Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,348 members, 7,947,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Do You Know That APC Can't Post Any Polling Unit Victory? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know That APC Can't Post Any Polling Unit Victory? (410 Views)

Matawalle’s Reason For Defection Confirms That APC Is Behind Insecurity – PDP / Abianorth: "I Have Delivered", Orji Kalu Tweets On Polling Unit Victory / Ballardpartners Report Shows That APC Lead Major Geopolitical Zones (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That APC Can't Post Any Polling Unit Victory? by Legendguy(m): 8:34am On Feb 28, 2023
I never see where a football club will be winning a match with 5 goals and you won't hear the noise from there fans, I want to see where APC were celebrating there Victories at polling unit, even in their so called strong holds in the west and north. We all saw jubilations from polling units won by PDP. I challenge any APC supporters, agent and member to post videos of polling unit victories. The only videos we saw in polling unit is thugs disrupting election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That APC Can't Post Any Polling Unit Victory? by Parachoko: 8:37am On Feb 28, 2023
Legendguy:
I never see where a football club will be winning a match with 5 goals and you won't hear the noise from there fans, I want to see where APC were celebrating there Victories at polling unit, even in their so called strong holds in the west and north. We all saw jubilations from polling units won by PDP. I challenge any APC supporters, agent and member to post videos of polling unit victories. The only videos we saw in polling unit is thugs disrupting election
You Obi fans are so daft

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That APC Can't Post Any Polling Unit Victory? by Mfetenang: 8:39am On Feb 28, 2023
Yes,because we like to post big numbers only.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That APC Can't Post Any Polling Unit Victory? by sat70: 8:42am On Feb 28, 2023
We're not Keyboard warriors. We are the real warriors
Re: Do You Know That APC Can't Post Any Polling Unit Victory? by worldclass68(m): 8:55am On Feb 28, 2023
because not everyone is teenagers like yourself....

(1) (Reply)

I Knew That It's Impossible For APC To Beat PDP In The Presidential Election / “we Cannot Move From An Adventist Governor To Another Adven "-Abia Commissioner / Is Old Note Accepted In UR Area???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.