Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,641 members, 7,924,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 12:27 AM

Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) (54001 Views)

Kwankwaso Mobbed With Shouts Of 'Kwankwasiya' As He Campaigns In Kano (photos) / Saraki Mobbed With Shouts Of "OTunYa" As He Campaigns In Kwara (Photos) / Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by BJanta: 11:22am On Feb 28, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
Potential Senate President.

cheesy

That will go to the Northwest. Deputy Senate President or Majority Leader for Oshio ; Speaker House of Rep to the Southeast. El Rufai, SGF; Gbajabiamila , Chief of Staff. Deputy Speaker, House of Rep to the North Central.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Vanpascore(m): 11:22am On Feb 28, 2023
I don't think he is qualified. This is his first time. Akpabio in my mind

VoteTinubu2023:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by haffaze777(m): 11:22am On Feb 28, 2023
God bless Edo people and Anambra people, Obi of Onitsha told me that Tinubu was rigged out in Anambra by Obi and his thugs embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Juanmike(m): 11:23am On Feb 28, 2023
priceactionx:
senate president loading.
He worked hard for his election.
Not possible
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by proprince(m): 11:23am On Feb 28, 2023
You are rubbing this rigged elections on our faces?

Lets see who laughs last.

#occupythestreets
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 28, 2023
silvermania:
tinubu will never rule Nigeria.. Mark this down
All this is not necessary, we should rather be praying for the incoming government and ask God to direct them well. Let’s shun violence in any form. Nigeria shall be great again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by BJanta: 11:24am On Feb 28, 2023
josfamdl:
Congratulations to whoever wins,
God bless Nigeria

GOD bless you too, amen. This is how it should be.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by GeneralPula: 11:25am On Feb 28, 2023
Yagier:
Now that tinubu didn’t secure 25 percent there’s going to be a rerun but initially you guys were screaming rig…..your hypocrisy speak reach high heavens…..where is this hatred coming from??this blind hate…the same reason you install buhari and drove Jonathan…you just want some folks gone by all means which makes it easy for the so called messiah to fool you cox your not thinking straight or logical at all.
No re-run at all..

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
All this is not necessary, we should rather be praying for the incoming government and ask God to direct them well. Let’s shun violence in any form. Nigeria shall be great again
oga,we can't continue like this and expect a change..if it takes a war to make this country better so b it..iam ready,,my guys are ready

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by flokii: 11:25am On Feb 28, 2023
odoemenacelevian:
I will sacrifice my life and die if INEC DON'T DO THE RIGHT THING.

Say hi to our heroes past when you cross..
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Babastrong(m): 11:25am On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=Freshtruth post=121335794]See him wowo face am sure his wife will be quizzing his face why kiss him like who is drinking bitter leaf water[ Lol. The same way your mother quizzes her face when kissing your father.]
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Allisgud: 11:26am On Feb 28, 2023
Edo people una for just make am balance,I wonder where all those bandits dey,make Dem carry dis idiot go keep somewhere for sudan
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Rebuke: 11:26am On Feb 28, 2023
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 28, 2023
Criminals

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 28, 2023
silvermania:
oga,we can't continue like this and expect a change..if it takes a war to make this country better so b it..iam ready,,my guys are ready
You and your guys are ready but what about others that ain’t ready? Violence has never solved any problem. Let’s just pray for the incoming government and ask God to lead them right. I believe Nigeria shall be great again. God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
See him wowo face am sure his wife will be quizzing his face while kissing him like who is drinking bitter leaf water

LoL...😂 😂 😆
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Greatechng(m): 11:31am On Feb 28, 2023
Reinaldo:
Criminals
IyaebeTheGreat:
You and your guys are ready but what about others that ain’t ready? Violence has never solved any problem. Let’s just pray for the incoming government and ask God to lead them right. I believe Nigeria shall be great again. God bless you sir

Good one, war has never solved any problem without God backing and now He said ask and it shall be given

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by SaiOba: 11:31am On Feb 28, 2023
Y'all are clapping for osho baba now, when the other party start their own now, una go begin talk sh!t
oikirodah:

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/jagaban-jagaban-that-wild-moment-oshiomhole-wowed-the-crowd-with-shouts-of-jagaban-video/

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
maybe it only you APC supporters that aren't ready.. pray for who? Tinubu..is tinubu even fit enough to become a president? Is he? Just watch as things unfolds
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by idamokoemmanuel(m): 11:33am On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Tinubu is loved outside Lagos more than Lagos , i pray he doesn’t disappoint Nigerians. Please let’s shun violence and don’t trigger anyone or any party. Shun violence and let’s pray for the incoming government to take us to the promise land.

Ode talk
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2023
When I was young I used to think people like Adams oshiomole had sense. Tueh
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Mccullum: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2023
Oshiomhole is a grassroot politician that command respect from his people, this enhance his victory and some percentage of votes for Tinubu in Edo State.
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 28, 2023
idamokoemmanuel:

Ode talk
It is well. Nigeria shall be great again
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 11:34am On Feb 28, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

cheesy
It won't work that way? The Northerners and Easterners will fight it out. Though he will get a very juicy position
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by maasoap(m): 11:35am On Feb 28, 2023
Good one
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:35am On Feb 28, 2023
my ppl fall my hand 4 presidency level!

Kai!
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 28, 2023
silvermania:
maybe it only you APC supporters that aren't ready.. pray for who? Tinubu..is tinubu even fit enough to become a president? Is he? Just watch as things unfolds
I’m only preaching for peaceful coexistence and not any party supporter. Please shun violence, you should rather channel that energy into praying for the incoming government. Nigeria shall be great again. It is well
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by dyera(m): 11:35am On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Tinubu is loved outside Lagos more than Lagos , i pray he doesn’t disappoint Nigerians. Please let’s shun violence and don’t trigger anyone or any party. Shun violence and let’s pray for the incoming government to take us to the promise land.

The only way Tinubu can be declared the winner is if the law is truncated. There's a reason why electronic transmission of result is written in the electoral act.
Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by DKM123: 11:36am On Feb 28, 2023
Shammmeless thievveess of the people's votes! Spits

You can see there is no single excitement or joy in the crowd over Tinubu winning even though they are all APC members..

The streets are so solemn and unhappy and it is proof that Tinubu isn't the hope of the future that the people prayed for.

God help us all.

Re: Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) by Minjim: 11:36am On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

I know Tinubu won't disappoint

Most Obidient aren't patriotic.

Because Tinubu is winning one Obidient I know is praying his tenure won't be successful. That was the same thing she said when Buhari won

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  / EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos / Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.