Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,930 members, 7,872,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

I Am Happy To Be Alive In This Time”: Kate Henshaw Applauds Labour Party's Peter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Happy To Be Alive In This Time”: Kate Henshaw Applauds Labour Party's Peter (1269 Views)

Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her / Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo / Kate Henshaw Looks Gorgeous In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Happy To Be Alive In This Time”: Kate Henshaw Applauds Labour Party's Peter by ExclusiveBet: 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ace Nigerian actress Kate Henshaw penned a heartwarming message to the Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate Peter Obi
The Nollywood actress explained why she chose to support Obi in his presidential bid, citing various scenarios in which she had closely observed him
Kate also highlighted the impact of the Obi movement on the minds of the youths and how it has reminded them of the power they have
Popular Nollywood star Kate Henshaw has recounted her reasons for supporting the Labour Party presidential candidate Peter Obi.

The actress has been enthusiastic about the Obidients movement, from social media to the voting process that was held on February 25.

Kate praised the LP flagbearer for being an example for others to emulate. She narrated how she has followed his track record closely for years, making her confident about her choice in the presidential election.

"I observed you over the years, and anytime I saw you at the airport travelling, you always walked simply with your briefcase in your hand… I sensed and could see humility in you. I have seen and observed you at different places, no airs. I had a sense of the kind of man you were, but when I heard you speak, I was convinced and did not hesitate to publicly show my support for you," she said.

PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!

She further stated how elated she was to witness his impact at this time:

"You re-ignited HOPE, INTEGRITY, HONESTY of spirit and purpose, " she said. "I am happy to be alive in such a time as this. Let it be known that POWER belongs to the people."

Nigerian react to Kate’s post
patienceozokwo:
"Same thing that got me on His side. His genuine sense of duty, past record and humility.❤️"
niieedo:

"The man that made me and other thousands of nursing students graduate as nurses when Nursing Council of Nigeria denied us accreditation. He's the best."
ugofrank4blessing:

"I met him ones at the airport, we were in the same flight ,he fly economy with us . I greeted him as my former governor and ask him if I could help him carry his luggage to my greatest surprise he said dat I shouldn’t worry dat he can do it. Chai, the humility is not from here. He is the kind of person dis country needs now. If not this week then it will be next month."
mahry_rhose:

"A man of peace, humility is his 2nd name ."
mokpako17:

"Anytime I see his poster my face glows. Come what may... he is my PRESIDENT PETER OBI! (with the goosebumps I get when I watch a Hollywood movie and I hear them say Mr President! Followed by a grand salute)."
adakarl1:

"Exactly….I ran into him at d airport few yrs ago and I didn’t realize he was my Gov cos he was on d queue wit us wit jst one bodyguard."
addict4.fitness:

"One of the truthful and honest actresses in Nigeria . Proudly Obedient."
Mercy Johnson's husband wins election
Meanwhile, Legit.ng reported that actress Mercy Johnson’s husband, Prince Odi Okojie was excited as he celebrated his latest win at the poll.

During his statement with the press, Prince Okojie, who contested under the APC as a House of Representatives candidate, said he was happy to have won the election.

Mercy’s hubby also shared a video which showed the moment the returning officer declared him the winner, as many celebrities congratulated him over his win.

Source: Legit.ng

2 Likes

Re: I Am Happy To Be Alive In This Time”: Kate Henshaw Applauds Labour Party's Peter by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
That’s a beautiful “condolence” message from Kate.

That’s the spirit of sportsmanship!

Accept defeat and move-on!

We told them, but they never listened! Took my precious time to reinstate that, Asiwaju will ONLY lose if the sun rises from the west, but still thought I was joking!

Reality! It has a special way of making you humble!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Happy To Be Alive In This Time”: Kate Henshaw Applauds Labour Party's Peter by We4all: 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
That’s a beautiful “condolence” message from Kate.

That’s the spirit of sportsmanship!

Accept defeat and move-on!

We told them, but they never listened! Took my precious time to reinstate that, Asiwaju will ONLY lose if the sun rises from the west, but still thought I was joking!

Reality! It has a special way of making you humble!

Only a fool will celebrate a win characterized with inflated figures. If your master was so sure of himself, why did he pay slaves to alter the original results? And to think his slaves are so dumb and left foot prints and evidence all over. How else do you explain this picture which shows the real result sheet from Oyigbo in Rivers verses INEC declared results? There are many of such which clearly shows thatthe election was rigged. Have sense and cover your face in shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy To Be Alive In This Time”: Kate Henshaw Applauds Labour Party's Peter by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
We4all:

Only a fool will celebrate a win characterized with inflated figures. If your master was so sure of himself, why did he pay slaves to alter the original results? And to think his slaves are so dumb and left foot prints and evidence all over. How else do you explain this picture which shows the real result sheet from Oyigbo in Rivers verses INEC declared results? There are many of such which clearly shows thatthe election was rigged. Have sense and cover your face in shame.

Head to the tribunal if you are dissatisfied.

You are not channeling you complaints to the right quarters.

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy To Be Alive In This Time”: Kate Henshaw Applauds Labour Party's Peter by Jagaban666: 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Head to the tribunal if you are dissatisfied.

You are not channeling you complaints to the right quarters.

You're a fooll. Why did you tell Kate to accept defeat? Bloody bastards

(1) (Reply)

Davido Allegedly Spends Over N900 Million On A New Lamborghini. / Video: Singer Portable Seen Crying In Court Today. He's Humble Now / Moment Singer Mohbad Was Buried Amidst Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.