Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,149 members, 7,967,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 03:05 PM

I Don't Like Pigs & Can't Keep Dogs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Like Pigs & Can't Keep Dogs (1079 Views)

Help!! I Can't Keep An Errection Long Enough / Why Men Can't Keep Their Hands Off Their Penis, Even While Asleep. / I Can't Keep Calm... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Like Pigs & Can't Keep Dogs by Dychym(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2011
Can some advice me on what to do!

I have whom I loved so much. I will say we are both in love. I mean so dearly! We are in same school and same level but different indiscipline.

We made it out for 10 months and are fund of our-self, happy, and ever want to be together. While in the relationship, she told me of her last but first relationship which lasted 1yr 4months. , that the guy hurt her so much that she was afraid of guys (for 1year 2months) till she me.

At a point in the relationship, we had to iron-out some doubts that we had a rough night arguing. Giving an assurance, she said: " , instead of me to go back to him, I will rather die. , " at that point, I was cold, believed, drew her to my self and love her more.

You can envision the situation above. When tears and emotion are mixed. We rolled-on as beautiful as it can ever be. We were tagged BEST by those who knew us. A day came when there is need for her to go and write an exam in another state. It was very important date she went. We found it difficult to believe that that day will come and she will travel. We found it so hard to let each other go, but we had to.

The day came. It was a goodbye hard to say as tears was the other of the day. Virtually everyone in the park noticed all that went bye. I stood helpless as I watched the bus hit the road. I was weak as though a part of me had left me.

Knowing that she will be away for approx. 4weeks made it more difficult for us not to talk in a day. It went on & on & on that we were happy at that. But, little did I know that, I will never hold my babie again.

I was shocked when MY LOVE stated posting me, not picking my calls, No reply to text messages, even given my calls to another girl to tell me she is not around. Initially, I thought it was a joke. Maybe she wants to see how I miss her. But, it came real to me when she replied on of my text with the word: " , I don't want to talk to you now, leave me alone for now, , "

I was down at the sudden change of character. I waited for 2 days and tried again. But this time, she will drop the call and switch off, later switch on again. This went on for some time, that I had to let myself cool-off waiting till she comes back to school.

The whole story turned around when I saw her facebook profile pix changed to a most recent pix. Now she was not alone, but wrapped by someone.

Guess who this is

HER EX ,

This is the story of ME, MY LOVE and I.
Please drop your advice to me on what to do now and ever ,

Criticism is allowed. I'm just but a man.

Thanks.
Re: I Don't Like Pigs & Can't Keep Dogs by MrCork17: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2011
ok. u dont eat pigs. u dont eat dog. what else dont u eat? undecided
Re: I Don't Like Pigs & Can't Keep Dogs by tpia5: 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2011
Re: I Don't Like Pigs & Can't Keep Dogs by alosiby92(f): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2011
SORRY OH. , Na JUJU I think the man usam, sef. . .anyways, life goes on. . .Its unfair, but dont let this eat you up. . .you dont know what happened and may never know unless you ask her (which she will not respond to) so the best bet is to stop looking at her FACEBOOK and FACE your BOOK. . .[s](my guess is that you are still in an academic institution)[/s][color=#770077][/color]
Re: I Don't Like Pigs & Can't Keep Dogs by 2goodbobo(m): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2011
is different discipline and not indiscipline.
Re: I Don't Like Pigs & Can't Keep Dogs by pendo89(f): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2011
4 human characters,pigs and dogs. Mind telling us who plays what role.

Whatever the case.I feel you.That girl hurt you and made you waste time dating her.
After 1 year 4 months she ought to have moved on but she had strings attached.
You know what?She wasn't yours. It hurts like hell but let her go and start your life afresh.Its possible you know.
If that man treats her bad again she will come back running but hey don't give in.
Delete her from fb,delete her no and get busy with life. Start seeing other girls but don't go the 'I cant love again' way of life.We all get hurt by people we dearly love but we get stronger,wiser and move on.
So take it as a challenge and get living cz all will be well.
Re: I Don't Like Pigs & Can't Keep Dogs by tpia5: 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2011
anyone who can use characters like pigs and dogs to refer to someone he supposedly loves, deserves to be an ex, imo.

so what would he call someone he hates?

sounds like a wacko.

good thing the girl ran, or she might become a statistic.
Re: I Don't Like Pigs & Can't Keep Dogs by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2011
What has pigs and dogs got to do with the story you just told? Is that a way of covering your gullibility or you are trying to sound Shakespearean or what? undecided
Re: I Don't Like Pigs & Can't Keep Dogs by BABE3: 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2011
Reading this reminded me of reading one of those "ALI and SIMBI", "AGBO goes to school" Stories in Primary school.

Pigs and dogs though? lol--

Anyways, she done fashi you be that.
Re: I Don't Like Pigs & Can't Keep Dogs by claremont(m): 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2011
I can't understand what pigs and dogs has got to do with this very boring story!
Re: I Don't Like Pigs & Can't Keep Dogs by chibaby5(f): 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2011
Errrm summary plsss. . . I must say Wat a wierdly catchy title undecided
Re: I Don't Like Pigs & Can't Keep Dogs by Cipriani(m): 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2011
sexkillz:

What has pigs and dogs got to do with the story you just told? Is that a way of covering your gullibility or you are trying to sound Shakespearean or what? undecided

Still trying to figure that out myself.

@Dychym

angry angry angry angry You wasted a tangible time of my life with your essay writing. All what happened is a result of getting disvirgined by a girl during your tertiary institution days. You have wasted too much time being a virgin. You are going to die of hypertension and stroke if you don't stop checking her facebook profile and calling her my love. It's time for you to fu3k as many girls as you can before you enter bachelorhood. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Never start a thread with a useless title that does not correlate with the body. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Don't Like Pigs & Can't Keep Dogs by toyemz(f): 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2011
^^^^

It's time for you to fu3k as many girls as you can before you enter bachelorhood.

how does this constitute as good advice?

( shaking my head)
Re: I Don't Like Pigs & Can't Keep Dogs by Cipriani(m): 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2011
toyemz:

^^^^

how does this constitute as good advice?

( shaking my head)

Good question. He will be able to garner more experience about ladies before he starts the real search for a life partner. cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: I Don't Like Pigs & Can't Keep Dogs by CyberG: 3:07am On Sep 14, 2011
Just learn the important lessons:

1. Never set your heart on any woman, quickly, especially when you are just dating.

2. Relationships obey the same rules of business - profits or losses. Guarantee your own profits well ahead of time, then you can cash out and leave in a better position.

3. Never put all your eggs in one basket - until you personally own and control the basket.

4. Moving on is difficult but get back to a better life and when she sees you, play the game right and she will definitely blame herself. If she ever returns, it is up to you what you do but play the game by these rules and you can hardly lose. Be smarter!!
Re: I Don't Like Pigs & Can't Keep Dogs by Dychym(m): 9:06am On Sep 14, 2011
Thanks PAL.

I have seen Opinion from different angle, wonderful ADVISES, BLAMES, CASTIGATION, even TYPO-correction. I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you as you care alot.

For my Pals who cares to know how the subject collaborates with the story, do ponder over statements below. I'm Shakespeare & the likes. Just doing what I can and getting advised to do better.

- PIG has an attribute of going back to the mud no matter how clean you make it be.
- DOG has an attribute to eat its vomit. No matter how sweet the food in the plate is, it will go back to its regurgitate.

Hope these points make sense when related back to the story.

For my Pal that talked about ", use characters like pigs and dogs for someone you loved, what will you use for someone you hate? , " I don't hate her nor any being. I just hate the act.

I must say once more THANK YOU ALL.

I still open for more advise.
Re: I Don't Like Pigs & Can't Keep Dogs by tpia5: 10:57am On Sep 14, 2011
^So are you the pig and the dog and are you boko haram.
Re: I Don't Like Pigs & Can't Keep Dogs by Cipriani(m): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2011
tpia@:

^So are you the pig and the dog and are you boko haram.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Like Pigs & Can't Keep Dogs by BodyKiss(m): 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2011
Temptation Island.
Re: I Don't Like Pigs & Can't Keep Dogs by kemmeye: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2011
hmmmmmm, (wonders if the poster is a script writer)
Re: I Don't Like Pigs & Can't Keep Dogs by willarrie(m): 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2011
Next tym pls read ur write up b4 posting coz ur grammatical errors could also be one of d reasons she left u for her ex owing to d fact dt u'r getting worse by every post, no offence doh!
Re: I Don't Like Pigs & Can't Keep Dogs by Cipriani(m): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2011
willarrie:

Next tym pls read your write up b4 posting coz your grammatical errors could also be one of d reasons she left u for her ex owing to d fact dt u'r getting worse by every post, no offence doh!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Like Pigs & Can't Keep Dogs by omega25red(m): 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2011
willarrie:

Next tym pls read your write up b4 posting coz your grammatical errors could also be one of d reasons she left u for her ex owing to d fact dt u'r getting worse by every post, no offence doh!
for real ^^^ my head was about to explode with all this university oyinbo this one write. Chai

poster just forget her she is obviously weak and most people stay attracted to someone who treats them bad. So just forget her.
Re: I Don't Like Pigs & Can't Keep Dogs by denony(m): 11:18am On Sep 15, 2011
willarrie:

William shakespears,
why not enrol people in your literature institute.

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why African Women Fear Proposing To Guys. . .bare Facts! / When You Admire A Lady From A Distance / Ur Opinion Is Needed Plssss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.