Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,866 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) (52143 Views)

Some Tinubu Whatsapp Groups, Admins Have Been Reported To The Police / Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hillder:
May the best man win

Not all of them are pigs, all of u can't be pigs na
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by RighteousI: 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Xscape1993:
Have they arrested the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams?

Die dey sweet you? Keep posting accusations of murder, soon they will come and murder you and your sisters in your family house.
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by DMCA: 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
grin cheesy As E dey sweet us ,E dey PAIN them shocked.
Make Military protect these responsible toots from LP UGM

I wonder why they have not even deployed Operation Python Dance there grin
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by biggie73(m): 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
Xscape1993:
Have they arrested the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams?
...whatever..

1 Like

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by BJanta: 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
Reinaldo:
Is that why he lost Lagos and the whole of Nigeria and they now had to start entering imaginary figures?

Dear Obidients. It's time to take Lagos. Records show that LP had about 1 million votes in Lagos. Let's come out en masse and triple this figure for GRV of Labour party. Lagos has huge potential but it is only a land of touts right now. Let's change that! We can no longer allow APC's thuggery to define us. #Yoruba_ronu

The current Minister of Labour and Employment and 2023 presidential aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress spoke on Thursday as a guest on Channels Television’s ‘Politics Today’ programme monitored by The PUNCH.

According to Ngige, all the roads constructed in Anambra by Peter Obi and Willie Obiano were of inferior quality except Ů ones he (Ngige) constructed as governor from 2003 to 2006.

While Obi was Anambra governor between 2007 and 2014, Obiano was governor from 2014 until last month when he handed over to Chukwuma Soludo.

What legacy does Obi has in Anambra that he wants to be President of Nigeria?

Anambra is the most terrorised place in the world

Anambra is one of the most dirtiest place in the world
Anambra has the largest and most dangerous touts and agberos in the world.

The worst case of SARS killings happened under the watch and directive of Peter Obi

(Quote) (Report) 140 Likes (Unlike) 9 Shares (Share)

1 Like

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Jokerman(m): 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Moh247:

And so

It means you are a tribalist who needs to repent...
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Ndubuisipaul1: 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
no Mention of Tinubu in the traditional igbo song the voice is recorded different by Tinubu supporter .voice different from background song
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Moh247: 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
Jokerman:

It means you are a tribalist who needs to repent...

Tribalism isn't a crime or a sin you repent from .. it's a noble thing of owner to be championing your tribe

PS: Tribalism isn't Bigotry
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
Xscape1993:
Nope, he is now your president🤪
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by kuuljay(m): 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
And you say Igbos hate yorubas? They play neutral politics too who is attacking them for that
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Hellonearth: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
This Ikedife son is a disgrace. U will hear from men soon
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by sparko1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
Reinaldo:
Is that why he lost Lagos and the whole of Nigeria and they now had to start entering imaginary figures?

Dear Obidients. It's time to take Lagos. Records show that LP had about 1 million votes in Lagos. Let's come out en masse and triple this figure for GRV of Labour party. Lagos has huge potential but it is only a land of touts right now. Let's change that! We can no longer allow APC's thuggery to define us. #Yoruba_ronu

It might work in Presidential election, but this crap won't work in governorship election not after Tinubu won, most of those that attacked him are already planning to apologise, you can take the revenge to Ebony or Anambra. Sanwo is not going anywhere!

1 Like

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by famology(m): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
Reinaldo:

U get 4yrs to cry. Don't rush it

1 Like

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by comodo: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
SerikiFulani:
Tinubu will change Nigeria.

Mark this comment.

For Buhari,The First lady and a host of northern governors to support Asiwaju shows he's a detrabilized nigerian.

Nigeria will be great again my beloved people.

God bless President Muhammad Buhari ❤️

God bless President-elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu ❤️

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria ❤️
Bookmarked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
Xscape1993:

Onye iberibe!
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by od501: 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
menstrualpad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftkyUXAiXxo

LIES!!

These are random people celebrating their culture. Listen to the sing they are singing. LIES!
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Truthdeypain: 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Dear Patriots,

I am humbled and honored to be with you today as a fellow patriot. First and foremost, I want to express my sincere gratitude to each and every one of you who exercised their right to vote and placed their trust in Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I understand that this was not an easy decision, and Asiwaju pledges to do his utmost to serve each and every one of you with integrity, transparency, and dedication.

I am acutely aware of the challenges that our community and our country face today. From economic uncertainty and social inequality to environmental degradation and geopolitical tensions, we live in a world that is beset by complex and multifaceted problems. Yet, Asiwaju firmly believes that we have the capacity to overcome these challenges and build a better future for ourselves and our children.

As an adherent believer of the demigod, Asiwaju will be committed to working tirelessly towards achieving our shared goals and aspirations. Asiwaju will strive to create a society that is fair, just, and inclusive, where every individual has the opportunity to thrive and fulfill their potential. Asiwaju will work to ensure that our economy is strong and sustainable, and that everyone has access to quality education, healthcare, and housing.

But he cannot do this alone. He needs your help and your support. I encourage all of you to get involved in your communities and to engage in constructive dialogue about the issues that matter to you. Together, we can build a movement that is powerful, resilient, and responsive to the needs of our people.

In closing, I want to thank you once again for this incredible opportunity. Asiwaju pledges to serve you with humility, honesty, and dedication, and to work tirelessly towards making our community and our country a better place for all. Let us move forward together, with courage and optimism, towards a brighter future for ourselves and for generations to come.

Thank you.
CoronaVirusRelo

I was banned by you or your cohorts for replying that God will punish your father, or sth like that, even while you said much worse unprintable words against me personally and against the Great IGBO TRIBE.

Your attempt at civility can never mask your gregious and indoctrinated hate towards IGBOS, both you and all the supporters of your party are IGBO HATERS and your hypocrisy and shamlessness stink to the high heavens, the records are there for all.

I would strongly suggest you stick to your hatefilled propagandish rhetorics against IGBOS, this failed attempt to sound like a reasonable fellow is quite pathetic and the total opposite of what you have shown to the world.

May God forbid that any reasonable person sees you for anything less than you are, an IGBO hating irredeemable tribal bigot. It shall not be well with you and all that banned me for simply returning a banter, you will all go down to your graves in pain and suffering, that I can assure you.

You may call whoever the stupid IGBO HATER is that banned me to ban me again, and please this time for life.
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Officialgarri: 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
This man must be protected. There are threats to his life already
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
Truthdeypain:

I was banned by you or your cohorts for replying that God will punish your father, or sth like that, even while you said much worse unprintable words against me personally and against the Great IGBO TRIBE.

Your attempt at civility can never mask your gregious and indoctrinated hate towards IGBOS, both you and all the supporters of your party are IGBO HATERS and your hypocrisy and shamlessness stink to the high heavens.the records are there.

I would strongly suggest you stick to your hatefilled propagandish rhetorics against IGBOS, this failed attempt to sound like a reasonable fellow is quite pathetic and the total opposite of what you have shown to the world.

You stunk to the high heavens and may God forbid that any reasonable person sees you fkr anything less than you are an IGBO hating irredeemable tribal bigot.or shall not be well with you and all that banned me for simply returning a banter, you will all go down to your graves in pain and suffering that I can assure you.

You may call whoever the stupid IGBO HATER is that banned me to ban me again, and please this time for life.

Hello!

The deed has been done!

I am no longer available for banters!

2 Likes

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Abuloma80(f): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fantastic, Beautiful and Delighting to see such, unlike what is happening in Lagos where Igbos are asked to pack out of the Lagos. These group celebrating are highly enlightened, matured and detribalized. Kudos to them indeed. All patriotic Nigerian should copy this.

1 Like

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Yomit71(m): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
FromTopToBottom:
Give Igbos their own international sea port and they will leave lagos ... Strictly business...most of you forgot that lagos is mixed in terms of religion and the biggest churches in nigeria are in the west...Tinubu did not only lost lagos because Igbos voted for their brother...but also because the Muslim-muslim ticket was a red flat for christians...yorubas voted for Obi too..

Some of you also forget that lagos was a former capital of Nigeria...hence another reason it is full of mix tribes

In conclusion, just give the south south their own international sea port and see how Igbos will shift their businesses peacefully from Lagos.

Igbos go to a foreign land to do businesses, become successful and the jealousy crips in...instead of been envious, try and work hard...no be to wake up every morning and be shouting "owo mi da" ...agbero
Okay good consolations.
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Lanre1st(m): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Xscape1993:

The fake news that did not win you election, always lying

1 Like

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Stop making a fool of yourself
you shouldn't have quoted me...
Don't ever try this again., I have no business with politics
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by lexy2014: 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Dear Patriots,

I am humbled and honored to be with you today as a fellow patriot. First and foremost, I want to express my sincere gratitude to each and every one of you who exercised their right to vote and placed their trust in Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I understand that this was not an easy decision, and Asiwaju pledges to do his utmost to serve each and every one of you with integrity, transparency, and dedication.

When has Tinubu ever demonstrated "integrity and transparency"? In terms of dedication, when and how has Tinubu ever been dedicated to Nigeria and to Nigerians?

Can he put his personal ambitions aside if it is threatened by the provisions of the constitution?

1 Like

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Yomit71(m): 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I thought some Tinubu raven lunatic of supporters claimed that the Igbos hate Tinubu, fools
good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
Please for those of us going to Europe through desert..
We are leaving by 3:30am tomorrow!

2 Likes

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by alhajiabdulbuha: 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
This suicide rate is what Tinubu is coming to increase. TINUBU AND SHETIMA to enforce islamization and killing poverty and severe social toxicity/insecurity worse than Buhari regim and Afghanistan combined. Only Peter Obi can stop this
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by BossGerald: 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
He's loved everywhere! 😛
The great Igbo tribe even support Jagaban himself. ,🤭

This man keeps eating his opponent up.

Igbos are great today

This one is new angry
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Clinton14(m): 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
Reinaldo:

Iwo ni ko ronu!
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by lebienconnu: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Highly makesensic group of people.

JAGABAN of Borgu, first of his name, the president-elect of the federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by kolawo(m): 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
Which kind celebration, you can't even get him 6000 votes across the length and breath of your State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report / Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory / Governor Nyesom Wike Sleeps At An Event (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.