Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) (52139 Views)

Some Tinubu Whatsapp Groups, Admins Have Been Reported To The Police / Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by sencekompis: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Instead of them to listen to these wise ones naaaa lie bunch of OLODOs
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by reddingtonblack: 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
Reinaldo:
Is that why he lost Lagos and the whole of Nigeria and they now had to start entering imaginary figures?

Dear Obidients. It's time to take Lagos. Records show that LP had about 1 million votes in Lagos. Let's come out en masse and triple this figure for GRV of Labour party. Lagos has huge potential but it is only a land of touts right now. Let's change that! We can no longer allow APC's thuggery to define us. #Yoruba_ronu

GRV ko GRA nii ... most of you don't even know GRV, it sicken that today people are still voting base on emotional revenge or vendetta.

You are not voting GRV becos you know he is better, you don't even know him at all but you foolishly in the abundance of your stupidity think anyone putting on white is better than the devil we know. you think people of lagos will throw away continuity becos of one petty vendetta by igbos your generations are in for the shock of your lives.

If not for soludo did igbos ever make mention of it that they also have agberos in anambra, they cover it up but hide under civilization to turn yoruba against each other, they will tell you lagos is dirty smelly and over rated but we don't ask them why did they leave there paradise. do you ever see igbos condemn ipob before an outsider but they are ready to convince Agbero is the world highest terrorism.

They are more concern about agbero in lagos whereas they are not thinking of how to stop monday sit at home. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Helgreenluv(m): 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
Xscape1993:
Have they arrested the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams?
No na your papa I hear for radio say them arrest
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by ravensckar(m): 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
FromTopToBottom:
Give Igbos their own international sea port and they will leave lagos ... Strictly business...most of you forgot that lagos is mixed in terms of religion and the biggest churches in nigeria are in the west...Tinubu did not only lost lagos because Igbos voted for their brother...but also because the Muslim-muslim ticket was a red flat for christians...yorubas voted for Obi too..

Some of you also forget that lagos was a former capital of Nigeria...hence another reason it is full of mix tribes

In conclusion, just give the south south their own international sea port and see how Igbos will shift their businesses peacefully from Lagos.

Igbos go to a foreign land to do businesses, become successful and the jealousy crips in...instead of been envious, try and work hard...no be to wake up every morning and be shouting "owo mi da" ...agbero
You folks sure type like people with a congenital inability to reason properly. For a group of people who are inherently not gifted with a faculty of discernment. Why am I not surprised? angry angry

Now, let me help you analyze your inherent stupidity and shallow argument. Firstly, let us assume the Federal Government refused to 'give' you Igbos your own seaport. Is there anything stopping your governors from coming together and 'building' one for yourself as a regional project? Or you dimwits weren't alive when South West governors created a joint and regional venture? No Federal Government will give you people what you guys can't give yourself. That's the first truth. There's lack of regional harmony in your region. The only thing that unites you louts is hatred, incompetence, corruption, terrorism and bigotry.

Secondly, you claimed Lagos is developed because it was once a Federal Capital. Yen! Yen!! Yen!!! Was Calabar not a Federal Capital at one point? Why is it not developed as Lagos? I'm sure even if any state in your region has the status of Lagos, you barbaric folks would have elected a governor like Ikpeazu (the kerosene distributor) or a T.A Orji (the irredemable thief) to desecrate such a state. You too take a good look at your leaders and how bereft of ideas they are. Lagos might have once been a Federal Capital, but you can't take away the fact that visionary leaders (Jakande, Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, etc) contributed their leadership quota towards her development.

Thirdly, you claimed that you guys go to foreign land to do 'business' and become successful. Lolz. Even a village idiot knows the kind of business that your kinsmen have been doing in Malaysia, China, Singapore, Thailand, India, New Zealand among others. Your level of business and success is why the jails in the afore-mentioned countries are filled with your kinsmen. Awon oni yeye! Let's no go too far, what kind of business do you folks do in Lagos? Bottle water in traffic, Gala, La Casera, Selling Plantain, Selling Okrika, Selling Fake Electronics among others. You guys should limit your madness to your erosion-infested land o. Awon omo iran ki ran! Awon omo at'oko wa bale je. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Helgreenluv(m): 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
Some flat heads get sense sha. I been dey think say na all of them no get sense. See these correct guys abeg. God bless them
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Wildkat02: 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Thanks to many Ibo youths

If you study results from Ojo, Amuwo Odofin

Especially Festac, Alaba, Alaba Rago, Ajangbadi, Igbo elerin, LASU and other trenches

Ibos support Jagaban they just don't want to be vocal so that the woke posh Island , Lekki, Ikoyi Ibos won't attack them

Thunder fire u! Bastaard liar and tout
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Gbemini(m): 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
This videos shows no b all igbos no get sense
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by adedayoa2(f): 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Reinaldo:
Is that why he lost Lagos and the whole of Nigeria and they now had to start entering imaginary figures?

Dear Obidients. It's time to take Lagos. Records show that LP had about 1 million votes in Lagos. Let's come out en masse and triple this figure for GRV of Labour party. Lagos has huge potential but it is only a land of touts right now. Let's change that! We can no longer allow APC's thuggery to define us. #Yoruba_ronu

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by CursedOsuPigs: 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
Xscape1993:
Have they arrested the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams?

See as he dey cry like baby🤣🤣🤣

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
But inec neva declare him winner.
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by heavensown: 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Dear Patriots,

I am humbled and honored to be with you today as a fellow patriot. First and foremost, I want to express my sincere gratitude to each and every one of you who exercised their right to vote and placed their trust in Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I understand that this was not an easy decision, and Asiwaju pledges to do his utmost to serve each and every one of you with integrity, transparency, and dedication.

I am acutely aware of the challenges that our community and our country face today. From economic uncertainty and social inequality to environmental degradation and geopolitical tensions, we live in a world that is beset by complex and multifaceted problems. Yet, Asiwaju firmly believes that we have the capacity to overcome these challenges and build a better future for ourselves and our children.

As an adherent believer of the demigod, Asiwaju will be committed to working tirelessly towards achieving our shared goals and aspirations. Asiwaju will strive to create a society that is fair, just, and inclusive, where every individual has the opportunity to thrive and fulfill their potential. Asiwaju will work to ensure that our economy is strong and sustainable, and that everyone has access to quality education, healthcare, and housing.

But he cannot do this alone. He needs your help and your support. I encourage all of you to get involved in your communities and to engage in constructive dialogue about the issues that matter to you. Together, we can build a movement that is powerful, resilient, and responsive to the needs of our people.

In closing, I want to thank you once again for this incredible opportunity. Asiwaju pledges to serve you with humility, honesty, and dedication, and to work tirelessly towards making our community and our country a better place for all. Let us move forward together, with courage and optimism, towards a brighter future for ourselves and for generations to come.

Thank you.
CoronaVirusRelo

I weep for my country 😭 Indeed, there was a country. May God have mercy on our nation
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by integrity16(m): 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nnewi kwa
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Softmirror: 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
lexy2014:

Then you shouldn't have a problem answering the question....What will tinubu being president do for nigeria

I REPEAT IT'S ALL IN HIS MANIFESTO. AS SIMPLE AS A,B,C.

1 Like

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by biafranrealson: 11:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Doctored video of burial music dancers
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by MamaletASO: 11:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
The Don!

1 Like

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by TrumpDonald2: 11:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Dear Patriots,

I am humbled and honored to be with you today as a fellow patriot. First and foremost, I want to express my sincere gratitude to each and every one of you who exercised their right to vote and placed their trust in Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I understand that this was not an easy decision, and Asiwaju pledges to do his utmost to serve each and every one of you with integrity, transparency, and dedication.

I am acutely aware of the challenges that our community and our country face today. From economic uncertainty and social inequality to environmental degradation and geopolitical tensions, we live in a world that is beset by complex and multifaceted problems. Yet, Asiwaju firmly believes that we have the capacity to overcome these challenges and build a better future for ourselves and our children.

As an adherent believer of the demigod, Asiwaju will be committed to working tirelessly towards achieving our shared goals and aspirations. Asiwaju will strive to create a society that is fair, just, and inclusive, where every individual has the opportunity to thrive and fulfill their potential. Asiwaju will work to ensure that our economy is strong and sustainable, and that everyone has access to quality education, healthcare, and housing.

But he cannot do this alone. He needs your help and your support. I encourage all of you to get involved in your communities and to engage in constructive dialogue about the issues that matter to you. Together, we can build a movement that is powerful, resilient, and responsive to the needs of our people.

In closing, I want to thank you once again for this incredible opportunity. Asiwaju pledges to serve you with humility, honesty, and dedication, and to work tirelessly towards making our community and our country a better place for all. Let us move forward together, with courage and optimism, towards a brighter future for ourselves and for generations to come.

Thank you.
CoronaVirusRelo

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by TrumpDonald2: 11:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Thanks to many Ibo youths

If you study results from Ojo, Amuwo Odofin

Especially Festac, Alaba, Alaba Rago, Ajangbadi, Igbo elerin, LASU and other trenches

Ibos support Jagaban they just don't want to be vocal so that the woke posh Island , Lekki, Ikoyi Ibos won't attack them

Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by DadaHammed: 11:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
This is an old video being circulated online for propaganda.
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Ijaya123: 12:11am On Mar 01, 2023
One major factor in election in Nigeria is , never allow IPOB be your supporters, if you do, defeat is sure.

Show me one politician who has won elections based on their support.
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by GeneralPulal: 12:25am On Mar 01, 2023
AustineE1:
Joe igbokwe mobilizing few thugs in nnewi with Lagos and Tinubu money.
So there are thugs in Nnewi?

1 Like

Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Augustenite(m): 12:56am On Mar 01, 2023
Reinaldo:

Nna mumu never do? I tell nna say Obi go lose and came third. Rhodes or Rodent e go still lose woefully. Set awon losers
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by lexy2014: 1:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Softmirror:

I REPEAT IT'S ALL IN HIS MANIFESTO. AS SIMPLE AS A,B,C.

If it's as simple as A,B, C, Then you shouldn't have a problem answering the question....What will tinubu being president do for nigeria
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by mosaicafrique: 2:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Reinaldo:

E be like say you no carry bandage for head on Saturday and the bandage and plaster de hungry you seriously, do anyhow for governorship election day and you will know what it means to be dragging something with the true owner.
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by CoachEmmanuel98: 2:28am On Mar 01, 2023
Oh they are no longer IPOB again
Wagwanbrethren:
He's loved everywhere! 😛
The great Igbo tribe even support Jagaban himself. ,🤭

This man keeps eating his opponent up.
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by CoachEmmanuel98: 2:35am On Mar 01, 2023
menstrualpad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftkyUXAiXxo

All I see is a Party Loyalist dancing, probably a top party member in the region, dancing because he knows the contracts that awaits him in Abuja from Lucifer himself, the Pro-Max of Buhari.

Then the other people behind the music are called Ogene Music groups...and various groups like them are everywhere in the South East..

Even if you call them for your Children and burial they would come and do their job and get paid...Theirs is for the pay.

Every teeth you see shining in that video is so because of personal interest and money.

Everyone goes home happy... Nigeria remains the same.
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by chymes0359(m): 2:40am On Mar 01, 2023
menstrualpad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftkyUXAiXxo
Average Nnewi man can't be useless celebrating someone who is of no importance to their sociocultural ,economical importance.

Person go dey house in Ekiti and make some audio nnewi video to rob it off on Dim Emeka Ojukwu..
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by ozo13(m): 3:56am On Mar 01, 2023
Xscape1993:
cry and continuing crying.las las u go stop
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Softmirror: 5:37am On Mar 01, 2023
lexy2014:

If it's as simple as A,B, C, Then you shouldn't have a problem answering the question....What will tinubu being president do for nigeria

I WOULD HAVE POSTED THE PDF OF HIS MANIFESTO HERE WHICH IS READILY AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET IF YOU CARE BUT I WANT YOU TO CONTINUE ENTERTAINING ME. grin
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by lexy2014: 5:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Softmirror:

I WOULD HAVE POSTED THE PDF OF HIS MANIFESTO HERE WHICH IS READILY AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET BUT I WANT YOU TO KEEP ME ENTERTAINED. grin

You don't need to post d PDF. Haven't you read what you say is available on d internet? If it's as simple as A,B, C, Then you shouldn't have a problem answering the question....What will tinubu being president do for nigeria
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Softmirror: 5:40am On Mar 01, 2023
lexy2014:

You don't need to post d PDF. Haven't you read what you say is available on d internet? If it's as simple as A,B, C, Then you shouldn't have a problem answering the question....What will tinubu being president do for nigeria

IT'S BEST THAT YOU READ IT BY YOURSELF.
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by Sens8: 5:42am On Mar 01, 2023
menstrualpad:

Everywhere

Everywhere!!!
Re: Some Tinubu Supporters in Nnewi Celebrate Presidential Election Result (Video) by lexy2014: 5:42am On Mar 01, 2023
Softmirror:

IT'S BEST THAT YOU READ IT BY YOURSELF.

Since you have read it and it's as simple as A,B,C Then you shouldn't have a problem answering the question....What will tinubu being president do for nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Visits Obasanjo, Says AGF Lacks Power To Declare Amotekun Illegal / Tinubu Dresses In Isiagu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi / "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.