Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,434 members, 7,926,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 12:15 PM

Nigeria Will Be Great, No More ASUU Strike Tinubu Assures Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Be Great, No More ASUU Strike Tinubu Assures Nigerians (887 Views)

My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians / My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians / No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Be Great, No More ASUU Strike Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Danieldeni4: 8:19am On Mar 01, 2023
I will make Nigeria Great, Bola Ahmed Tinubu in his First speech after INEC declared him president elect. Tinubu assures Nigerians that he will continue from where Buhari stopped.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu of all progressive party APC will be returning as Nigeria new president from May as other political party is yet to congratulates him.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soK4oQVSeDU
Re: Nigeria Will Be Great, No More ASUU Strike Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Nigerians should be celebrating Asiwajus victory because he’ll do well. Let’s just forge ahead and pray for the incoming government. Please shun violence and remain peaceful. God bless you all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Great, No More ASUU Strike Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Goldbw122(m): 8:23am On Mar 01, 2023
Is not by words it is by action.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Great, No More ASUU Strike Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 01, 2023
Yaay... no more ASUU strike,

Chicken in every pot
Fuel will be 10 naira
Bla bla bla

In 2 years you guys will remember buhari and beg for him to come back

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Great, No More ASUU Strike Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Moh247: 8:25am On Mar 01, 2023
cool

He did it in LASU he would upscale it accross Nigeria

"The Youths of Nigeria, I heard you loud and clear. I will not let you down. There will be no university strike again and your universities shall be autonomous, there shall be student loans. I'll be your servant not your leader"

President-Elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Great, No More ASUU Strike Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Acidosis(m): 8:26am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Nigerians should be celebrating Asiwajus victory because he’ll do well. Let’s just forge ahead and pray for the incoming government. Please shun violence and remain peaceful. God bless you all

Nigerians should celebrate Asiwaju's "victory"? A victorious man doesn't have to beg to be celebrated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Great, No More ASUU Strike Tinubu Assures Nigerians by SlurUsername1: 8:27am On Mar 01, 2023
AKA TINUBU is used and dump
AKA Northerners cannot leave their Son and vote a Yoruba man.

Are you all still Alive?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Great, No More ASUU Strike Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Redoil: 8:28am On Mar 01, 2023
mumu people still making mumu promise after wining election

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Great, No More ASUU Strike Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2023
Acidosis:

Nigerians should celebrate Asiwaju's "victory"? A victorious man doesn't have to beg to be celebrated.
Nigerians are already celebrating, if you are in Abuja or Lagos Oya come to my house and celebrate. You will agree with me that Asiwaju worked hard for this. Let’s just forge ahead and pray for the incoming government, Nigeria shall be great again. It is well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Great, No More ASUU Strike Tinubu Assures Nigerians by SIawomir: 8:33am On Mar 01, 2023
Buhari talk past this one.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Great, No More ASUU Strike Tinubu Assures Nigerians by internationalman(m): 8:34am On Mar 01, 2023
I just watched one of this man interview this morning for the very first time. He can't even string words together to form a sentence without grasping and searching for basic words.

He can't answer questions thrown at him, hell he can't even speak fluently. How the hell will him interact with world leaders if he can't speak coherently..

Just imagine who they are pushing on us as a president.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Great, No More ASUU Strike Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Acidosis(m): 8:34am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Nigerians are already celebrating, if you are in Abuja or Lagos Oya come to my house and celebrate. You will agree with me that Asiwaju worked hard for this. Let’s just forge ahead and pray for the incoming government, Nigeria shall be great again. It is well

You can't build a great Nigeria on the foundation of fraud. The earlier you accept that reality, the better. But it's completely OKAY to build your hopes on fraud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Great, No More ASUU Strike Tinubu Assures Nigerians by femisplash: 8:35am On Mar 01, 2023
Redoil:
mumu people still making mumu promise after wining election
Show me one promise that Tinubu had made in the past and never fulfill. This man will outperform all his predecessors, you doubters will eat your words.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Great, No More ASUU Strike Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Didijiji: 8:35am On Mar 01, 2023
Why are Citizens sad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Great, No More ASUU Strike Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Moh247: 8:36am On Mar 01, 2023
SIawomir:
Buhari talk past this one.

Damn niggar Obi is a 3rd class losser nigga

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Great, No More ASUU Strike Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 01, 2023
Acidosis:

You can't build a great Nigeria on the foundation of fraud. The earlier you accept that reality, the better. But it's completely OKAY to build your hopes on fraud.
And Obi is as clean as the snow abi? See ehn you don’t know anything about Obi, Nigerians would have regretted voting him. Take this from me. Well let’s forge ahead and pray for the incoming government, you can contribute and post suggestions on how to make Nigeria great with the incoming government. Congratulations to you and the rest Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Great, No More ASUU Strike Tinubu Assures Nigerians by MikoB: 8:38am On Mar 01, 2023
The is the first time in nigeria political dispensation that a candidate that really wanted the post of the presidency got it, let see if he will not dissapoint the nation like some before him, I congratulated him on Sunday but since its official now, I am using this medium to send a big congratulations to him and wish him well. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Great, No More ASUU Strike Tinubu Assures Nigerians by mrvitalis(m): 8:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu has always surprised me let's hope he does same again by performing

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Great, No More ASUU Strike Tinubu Assures Nigerians by femisplash: 8:42am On Mar 01, 2023
internationalman:
I just watched one of this man interview this morning for the very first time. He can't even string words together to form a sentence without grasping and searching for basic words.

He can't answer questions thrown at him, hell he can't even speak fluently. How the hell will him interact with world leaders if he can't speak coherently..

Just imagine who they are pushing on us as a president.
Ipob, wake up, caimpaign has ended. Tinubu will be your President for 8years, if you don't like, go and join Nnamdi Kanu in Kuje prison.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Great, No More ASUU Strike Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Acidosis(m): 8:43am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
And Obi is as clean as the snow abi? See ehn you don’t know anything about Obi, Nigerians would have regretted voting him. Take this from me. Well let’s forge ahead and pray for the incoming government, you can contribute and post suggestions on how to make Nigeria great with the incoming government. Congratulations to you and the rest Nigerians.

The incoming government will be great when the people in government decides to make it great. Don't shift the responsibility to the ordinary citizens whose votes and voices were suppressed in the most anticipated election.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Great, No More ASUU Strike Tinubu Assures Nigerians by femisplash: 8:46am On Mar 01, 2023
MikoB:
The is the first time in nigeria political dispensation that a candidate that really wanted the post of the presidency got it, let see if he will not dissapoint the nation like some before him, I congratulated him on Sunday but since its official now, I am using this medium to send a big congratulations to him and wish him well. Thank u
Can you Osinbajo supporters now see that he would not have survived the election if he had won the APC ticket.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Great, No More ASUU Strike Tinubu Assures Nigerians by femisplash: 8:48am On Mar 01, 2023
mrvitalis:
Tinubu has always surprised me let's hope he does same again by performing
Tinubu will release Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Great, No More ASUU Strike Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 01, 2023
Acidosis:

The incoming government will be great when the people in government decides to make it great. Don't shift the responsibility to the ordinary citizens whose votes and voices were suppressed in the most anticipated election.
Acidosis calm down, you’ll enjoy the incoming government, take this from me.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Great, No More ASUU Strike Tinubu Assures Nigerians by femisplash: 8:53am On Mar 01, 2023
Acidosis:

You're still living in denial. Opposition parties suppressed their votes themselves by splitting into factions, thereby making it easier for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Great, No More ASUU Strike Tinubu Assures Nigerians by internationalman(m): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2023
femisplash:

Ipob, wake up, caimpaign has ended. Tinubu will be your President for 8years, if you don't like, go and join Nnamdi Kanu in Kuje prison.

How You people think that anybody that doesn't support Tinubu is Igbo beats my imagination..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Great, No More ASUU Strike Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Acidosis(m): 9:09am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Acidosis calm down, you’ll enjoy the incoming government, take this from me.

I like your confidence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Great, No More ASUU Strike Tinubu Assures Nigerians by MikoB: 10:08am On Mar 01, 2023
femisplash:

Can you Osinbajo supporters now see that he would not have survived the election if he had won the APC ticket.

Who told you that? Instead Osinbajo would have won with landslide, Obi capitalised on Osinbajo's support base and don't forget he is the vice president all govt machineries will support him, let Tinubu get to work ASAP, if not I will be the first to cast him out.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Rewarded Benue By Killing 85 Of Them Yesterday / Yoruba Efura Igbo War Have Started Oo / Tinubu Deputy Endorse GVR For Governor Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.