Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,367 members, 7,910,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:34 PM

Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. (5667 Views)

Supreme Court May Disqualify Gbadebo Rhode-vivor soon / Gbadebo Rhode-vivor Wife, Supports Gay Condemned Nigeria Law Makers / Throwback: Lagos LP Candidate Gbadebo Rhode Vivour Call Yoruba People Afonja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. by N3TRAL: 10:20am On Mar 02, 2023
RomanGreen:

You have been threatening to kill people on this forum. Hope you understand the implications of your actions and words?

Why do a lot of you people resort to violence, these days I find it hard coming to nairaland, the level of bigotry here is far worse than racism abroad yet we all crave for good governance. I ask you, to what end? smh

It was a promise to be kept pending the outcome of the civil unrest promised by your people. Your elders stepped in on time. It could have been devastating.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2023
Igbo want to force Chinedu Rhodes vivour as Lagos Governor through LP.

NEVER

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. by Wickedfacts: 10:30am On Mar 02, 2023
NwaIdeato:
These two wonderful couples are both products of MIT and Harvard respectively, two of the most prestigious Ivy league schools in the world; they boast of super impressive resumes that will dwarf any accomplishments of riff-raffs and thugs like products of Thiefnubuus tutelage, nobody even knows Sanwo-Olu's academic records...which says a lot because his own principal is a fraud with absolutely no records of his own.

My dear people of Lagos, please vote for GRV as he seeks to take Lagos to greater heights, take INTELLECT, CAPACITY, and SOPHISTICATION.

What is his wife's name? Ewu sit at home.

You don't know Sanwo-olu's qualifications. It is because you are a daft pig who doesn't know how to use Google.

4 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. by Wickedfacts: 10:31am On Mar 02, 2023
RomanGreen:

You have been threatening to kill people on this forum. Hope you understand the implications of your actions and words?

Why do a lot of you people resort to violence, these days I find it hard coming to nairaland, the level of bigotry here is far worse than racism abroad yet we all crave for good governance. I ask you, to what end? smh

No one is threatening to kill people.

What we are saying is that you will be treated in the language you understand.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. by RomanGreen: 10:48am On Mar 02, 2023
N3TRAL:

It was a promise to be kept pending the outcome of the civil unrest promised by your people. Your elders stepped in on time. It could have been devastating.

Bravo! Hope you become extremely happy when you have people's blood on your hands. Keep it up
Re: Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. by laidima88(m): 10:52am On Mar 02, 2023
I'm sure this guy mother brought his pregnancy from the east to marry a Yoruba man, a true Yoruba son cannot type all those things I'm seeing in flyers around. He is an adopted bastard.

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. by Christistruth00: 10:53am On Mar 02, 2023
Ipob Scam

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. by gmo10(m): 10:55am On Mar 02, 2023
NwaIdeato:
These two wonderful couples are both products of MIT and Harvard respectively, two of the most prestigious Ivy league schools in the world; they boast of super impressive resumes that will dwarf any accomplishments of riff-raffs and thugs like products of Thiefnubuus tutelage, nobody even knows Sanwo-Olu's academic records...which says a lot because his own principal is a fraud with absolutely no records of his own. Wonders shall never end, an Imo man leaving his own State to campaign for another Igbo man in another man's region, hmmm... something they'll never tolerate in the sadeast

My dear people of Lagos, please vote for GRV as he seeks to take Lagos to greater heights, take INTELLECT, CAPACITY, and SOPHISTICATION.
Re: Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. by Christistruth00: 10:56am On Mar 02, 2023
laidima88:
I'm sure this guy mother brought his pregnancy from the east to marry a Yoruba man, a true Yoruba son cannot type all those things I'm seeing in flyers around. He is an adopted bastard.

It is not impossible

According to the Great Azikiwe and Former AG Akinjide even Ojukwu 's Pregnancy was a hotly disputed one

Ojukwu 's mother was married to a Scottish Railway Engineer called Mr Biggar when she conceived Ojukwu for Sir Louis Ojukwu

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. by ritaprincess: 10:56am On Mar 02, 2023
N3TRAL:
Chinedu should go to Anambra and rule his fellow nyamiris.

We don't want any Ipob member in Lagos.
Dumb fellow,no be only chinedu na shukundi
Re: Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. by Nwaetche(m): 10:57am On Mar 02, 2023
I completely agree with you!

Gbedebo Rhodes-Vivour is a true Lagosian and a true Omoluabi.

Princess Abiodun Islamiyat Oyesfusi is a princess of the ancient kingdom of Ikorodu Lagos.

Both Gbedebo and Princess Abiodun Islamiyat Oyesfusi are running under LP as governorship and deputy governorship candidate respectively.

Obidients as true patriots will help this exemplary Omuluabis win the Lagos back to the indigenes and residents.

We must not allow these migrants urchins to deceive true Lagosians and patriotic residents from voting GRV and the amiable Princess running under the LP flag.

LAGOS is POssible, a prosperous Lagos is POssible.

Èkó E dìde!!

NwaIdeato:
These two wonderful couples are both products of MIT and Harvard respectively, two of the most prestigious Ivy league schools in the world; they boast of super impressive resumes that will dwarf any accomplishments of riff-raffs and thugs like products of Thiefnubuus tutelage, nobody even knows Sanwo-Olu's academic records...which says a lot because his own principal is a fraud with absolutely no records of his own.

Re: Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. by ritaprincess: 11:01am On Mar 02, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

cheesy
I'm happy to feel your pain ojuku
But ibos will be further isolated by their actions from this elections
You can do nothing,if you do anyhow i go beat you nonsense,i go beat the your small destiny comot foe your body grin
Re: Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. by ritaprincess: 11:02am On Mar 02, 2023
Omoawoke:
Chinedu should step down and go on exile to Anambra

He should go contest for chairman of local government there

He will never taste any political office in south west
Shut up! Kabiru cheesy
Re: Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. by Christistruth00: 11:03am On Mar 02, 2023
NwaIdeato:

Lagos doesn't want Ipob representatives ruling them

What did Ojukwu that was a masters Product of Oxford University deliver to you if not a Tsunami of deaths for his People

4 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. by ProphetM0hammad: 11:04am On Mar 02, 2023
ritaprincess:

You can do nothing,if you do anyhow i go beat you nonsense,i go beat the your small destiny comot foe your body grin
Ojuku the gladiator
I already fixed a date for you to go back to Ebonyi on night bus

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. by Nwaetche(m): 11:07am On Mar 02, 2023
We have also fixed a date for you to go back to the Islamic emirate of Ilorin you riff-raff Islamic radical irredentist since the people of Iragbiji do not want you back.

ProphetM0hammad:

Ojuku the gladiator
Re: Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. by ritaprincess: 11:15am On Mar 02, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Ojuku the gladiator
Alright i will go to ebonyi,if only you pay the money,you wey never chop dey arrange bus. Kabiru you never stop to amaze me
Re: Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. by ProphetM0hammad: 11:17am On Mar 02, 2023
ritaprincess:

Alright i will go to ebonyi,if only you pay the money,you wey never chop dey arrange bus. Kabiru you never stop to amaze me

The bus is free, it was donated by Jagaban to take you people back to upper iweka and abakalilki

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. by ritaprincess: 11:24am On Mar 02, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

The bus is free, it was donated by Jagaban to take you people back to upper iweka and abakalilki
Upper iweka and abakiliki wey fine pass your village, everybody dey claim lagos,kabiru the outcast from ijumole village follow dey claim am grin
Re: Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. by ProphetM0hammad: 11:27am On Mar 02, 2023
ritaprincess:

Upper iweka and abakiliki wey fine pass your village, everybody dey claim lagos,kabiru the outcast from ijumole village follow dey claim am grin
Upper iweka is fine, that's why Obi lives there
Re: Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. by ritaprincess: 11:32am On Mar 02, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Upper iweka is fine, that's why Obi lives there
Peter Obi lives in onitsha,i have a home in anambra but live in lagos because of business,most igbo business men own houses in the east but do business here. Instead of hate towards people that are progressing,work on yourself,free yourself from hate and you would see progress in your life,hatred will just weaken you,you will start looking Older. Just an advice because i care for you regardless of your tribe. Na cruise i just dey catch,i get yorubas as friend,if you see me you go think say i be yoruba guy,life is too short my friend,enjoy am
Re: Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. by Tunedey0001(m): 11:33am On Mar 02, 2023
Most of you against Lagos are non yorubas
I don't know why you all are not concerned about your state, Lagos is your problem. And it's doing better than your state by far not even your governor can match anybody that have govern Lagos in terms of development and economy,

I will advice you all to put effort in your state it will help everyone in the long run. Lagos na just one state in Nigeria focus on your state simple.

The yorubas you all have right to support who ever you like but I will advice you nobody likes Lagos development than their state, Don't support what will cost you your pride.

ADVANTAGE OF LAGOS/FG BEEN RUN BY SAME PARTY.

Buhari government show us sege but Lagos was able to achieve and get approval of what they beg FG for under another party.

Examples are the approval for the right of way for the red line railway in Lagos which start from Marina to alagbado. (2) the approval for Lekki sea port. (3) the approval for Lekki airport. (4) the construction of apapa oworoshoki expressway by FG. (4) the construction of Lagos Ibadan expressway.
(5) construction of Lagos Ibadan railway. Etc

Lagos just develop another 30 years plan
Most of it can only be accomplished by getting approval from FG because the constitution rest the power on FG. if you allow this non yorubas to mislead you na you lose because they will go back to their region and they will be happy that you fail. Nobody can love you more than they love themselves and they can't give what they don't have. On a normal day na Yoruba suppose they tell other region how to govern not them telling you because all your state is far better than their region. Tell them to face their region. SW is more organize than any region in Nigeria. I will give you examples.
(1) in SW you have DAWN( Development agenda of western Nigeria) own by all state in SW. They plan the development of the region.
(2) ODUDUWA INVESTMENT: this is also own by all SW state to have investment in different sectors.
(3) AMOTEKUN: this is also SW regional police department to checkmate insecurity in the region.

Now think which region has any of this or United about development as the SW, you are far better/superior to them in every aspect.
Vote for the person that will move development in SW state don't ever vote who they choose to govern your state for you. If they're so good in choosing leader let them start with their state and region first.
I don't know when Nigeria will be telling American how to govern, is it possible,No

Use your brain
YORUBA RONU.

you all can attack me ooo
I don't care
I only care for my tribe, do same for your tribe.
Am Yoruba first before Nigeria.
Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. by ProphetM0hammad: 11:40am On Mar 02, 2023
ritaprincess:

Peter Obi lives in onitsha,i have a home in anambra but live in lagos because of business,most igbo business men own houses in the east but do business here. Instead of hate towards people that are progressing,work on yourself,free yourself from hate and you would see progress in your life,hatred will just weaken you,you will start looking Older. Just an advice because i care for you regardless of your tribe. Na cruise i just dey catch,i get yorubas as friend,if you see me you go think say i be yoruba guy,life is too short my friend,enjoy am

Keep your sermon to yourself, you don't know mean

The only thing you should know is that after this election, the kind of treatment ibos get in kano is what they will get in Lagos henceforth

And the election on the 11th will be tougher and fiesty
We are urchins, a lot of properties will be burnt and destroyed.
I'll come back and remind you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. by ritaprincess: 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Keep your sermon to yourself, you don't know mean

The only thing you should know is that after this election, the kind of treatment ibos get in kano is what they will get in Lagos henceforth

And the election on the 11th will be tougher and fiesty
We are urchins, a lot of properties will be burnt and destroyed.
I'll come back and remind you
Na this lagos you want burn go ahead,empty vessel like you,you cant do shit,all this agbero wey no get level. You guys have been threatening,dont think you can threaten us. Last last na your property you go burn,dirty swine
Re: Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. by ProphetM0hammad: 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
ritaprincess:

Na this lagos you want burn go ahead,empty vessel like you,you cant do shit,all this agbero wey no get level. You guys have been threatening,dont think you can threaten us.
Alright
Re: Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. by ProphetM0hammad: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
ritaprincess:

Do your worst,na today people begin die,go ahead and burn,useless thing without life,your mates dey think how dem go better their life,old man like you want destroy. Senseless fool,politician you dey fight for no sabi your papa,dem dey pay you stipends from wetin dem thief from your papa,yet you dey zuzu. Get lost
Pack your load so you don't miss the bus, we are urchins, we'll do our work
You can rant from now till eternity
Re: Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. by Nwaetche(m): 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Let no one deceive you, Lagos is not doing any better since Tinubu migrated from nowhere and hijack this former Colonial and Nigeria capital.

The job of every patriotic Nigeria is to help real lagosians take back thier state from looters and Tinubu urchins through GRV.

Princess Abiodun Islamiyat Oyesfusi is a princess of the ancient kingdom of Ikorodu Lagos.

Both Gbedebo and Princess Abiodun Islamiyat Oyesfusi are running under LP as governorship and deputy governorship candidate respectively.

Obidients as true patriots will help this exemplary Omuluabis win the Lagos back to the indigenes and residents.

We must not allow these migrants urchins to deceive true Lagosians and patriotic residents from voting GRV and the amiable Princess running under the LP flag.

Èkó E dìde!!

Tunedey0001:
Most of you against Lagos are non yorubas
I don't know why you all are not concerned about your state, Lagos is your problem. And it's doing better than your state by far not even your governor can match anybody that have govern Lagos in terms of development and economy,

I will advice you all to put effort in your state it will help everyone in the long run. Lagos na just one state in Nigeria focus on your state simple.

The yorubas you all have right to support who ever you like but I will advice you nobody likes Lagos development than their state, Don't support what will cost you your pride.

ADVANTAGE OF LAGOS/FG BEEN RUN BY SAME PARTY.

Buhari government show us sege but Lagos was able to achieve and get approval of what they beg FG for under another party.

Examples are the approval for the right of way for the red line railway in Lagos which start from Marina to alagbado. (2) the approval for Lekki sea port. (3) the approval for Lekki airport. (4) the construction of apapa oworoshoki expressway by FG. (4) the construction of Lagos Ibadan expressway.
(5) construction of Lagos Ibadan railway. Etc

Lagos just develop another 30 years plan
Most of it can only be accomplished by getting approval from FG because the constitution rest the power on FG. if you allow this non yorubas to mislead you na you lose because they will go back to their region and they will be happy that you fail. Nobody can love you more than they love themselves and they can't give what they don't have. On a normal day na Yoruba suppose they tell other region how to govern not them telling you because all your state is far better than their region. Tell them to face their region. SW is more organize than any region in Nigeria. I will give you examples.
(1) in SW you have DAWN( Development agenda of western Nigeria) own by all state in SW. They plan the development of the region.
(2) ODUDUWA INVESTMENT: this is also own by all SW state to have investment in different sectors.
(3) AMOTEKUN: this is also SW regional police department to checkmate insecurity in the region.

Now think which region has any of this or United about development as the SW, you are far better/superior to them in every aspect.
Vote for the person that will move development in SW state don't ever vote who they choose to govern your state for you. If they're so good in choosing leader let them start with their state and region first.
I don't know when Nigeria will be telling American how to govern, is it possible,No

Use your brain
YORUBA RONU.

you all can attack me ooo
I don't care
I only care for my tribe, do same for your tribe.
Am Yoruba first before Nigeria.
Thanks
Re: Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. by Tunedey0001(m): 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nwaetche:
Let no one deceive you, Lagos is not doing any better since Tinubu migrated from nowhere and hijack this former Colonial and Nigeria capital.

The job of every patriotic Nigeria is to help real lagosians take back thier state from looters and Tinubu urchins through GRV.

Èkó E dìde!!

You don't tell me about my state Abi everybody na migrant for Lagos. As far I didn't contribute to any state politics in your region I will advice you to do same ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. by Omoawoke: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
shuttox:

Really??
Bro.. he bought ticket already...

And he has constitutional rights to contest

You go know the differenc between constitutional and traditional right on saturday.
You go know say traditional right pass constitutional. If they born him papa well, make he come become governor. E no go better for constitutional right
Re: Gbadebo Rhode Vivour And His Wife. by Omoawoke: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
TruthIsBitter02:
Instead of urchins to campaign for sanwo olu, they are all over NL masturbating about Vivour. Commonsense no tell una say una dey indirectly promote and campaign for the guy?

This is exposing him… and he has been exposed, all the Yoruba people that are were talking about voting him before don dey shame on his behalf.
Like you don’t know the damage the guy suffered in the last 24 hours. Them no born any Yoruba person well to declare support for him publicly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unmasking The Lies That Igbos Dominated Ex-President Jonathan’s Government / To Rescind Federal Character & Quota System: What Are The Merits And Demerits? / The Situation In Yorubaland

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.