Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election (22058 Views)

2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties / Osun Rerun: Adeleke Rejects Result / Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by TheOgaBoss: 7:27am On Mar 03, 2023
Drealman20:

Support of igbos.... Cox we Nigerians support Tinubu.

Igbos can go to Biafra.. We care less

not all Nigerian, speak for yourself.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Vyzz: 7:27am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Oya go court and stop wailing online na! 🤣
Does this place look like supreme Court? 🤔

When Obi was getting 97/95 percent win in some part of the east you wailers didn't say a thing or is that not rigging too? 🤣🤣
You want to tell me that no "battalion" of people voted APC or PDP in Anambra?🤔

But in Lagos you were winning everywhere and no one complained,even won Lagos itself. Did Tinubu win any state in South East? Did he even go close? Yet you people are wailing and crying rigging. Una go wail tire!🤣

Shey na court he dey go...

Na u wey dey Wail sef..
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Fourtygees: 7:28am On Mar 03, 2023
YOU ARE A FOOL..... FOOLISH STATEMENT

Aufbauh:
Honestly I cannot understand how some people enjoys making an open show of shame of their selves.

The most laughable and absurd of those claims is Obi who barely got 25% in 16 states claiming to have won the election.
He must be sniffing meth in the secret.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Let me repeat for you all to see again. No man/god in the world can reverse Tinubu's victory. Highest na to wail till you lose your voice. 🤣🤣

Whether or not you like it, he's your president. You can't deny the fact. If you have a problem take it to court, and they are still going to die the case in the same court! 🤣. Remember "na we get supreme Court, Nigeria, INEC"

Come Lagos governorship na Sanwo get am. If you like keep spamming here with nonsense. That boy goes no where!

After thrashing that L.P tribal bigot una go come wail here again so, no too shock when you see result! 🤣🤣
Just watch and see it happen and if it do happen do your worst because you will be the first to be sent on exile should you do anyhow
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Morphinne: 7:29am On Mar 03, 2023
Viraltrends123:
So, APC should step down for PDP or LP

They should both try again 2027, though by then even Obi would be too old to rule, we will remind him of his video where he said Tinubu should playing with his grandchildren.
The baby politician will be 65 by 2027 and 69 by 2031 (that is if wailing no kill am grin) and we strongly condemn being ruled by old fools grin
O lule pii

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Bigchristo: 7:31am On Mar 03, 2023
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1439898/ohaneze-ndigbo-rejects-result-presidential-election/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod
The same Ohaneze that previously congratulated Tinubu? I knew These People are sold out, my dear Igbo brothers and sisters Ohaneze should not be scored to be representing your interests as an Igbo’s they’re there for their personal gain, their feelings goes wherever the money goes
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by stuffs2002: 7:31am On Mar 03, 2023
IPOB in sifia pains ever since Giringori did not win. IPOB are claiming victory after Giringori came 3rd ooo

Tinubu: 8 years
North: 8 years
SS : 8 years
North: 8 years
SW : 8 years

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:31am On Mar 03, 2023
Aufbauh:
Honestly I cannot understand how some people enjoys making an open show of shame of their selves.

The most laughable and absurd of those claims is Obi who barely got 25% in 16 states claiming to have won the election.
Welp, they all sniff meth grin
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by ppogba: 7:32am On Mar 03, 2023
ceejayluv:

Even the Lagos votes were drastically reduced....

But the one of Anambra and Enugu were left in-touched?

The people at INEC must be geniuses.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by ehis010(m): 7:32am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Let me repeat for you all to see again. No man/god in the world can reverse Tinubu's victory. Highest na to wail till you lose your voice. 🤣🤣

Whether or not you like it, he's your president. You can't deny the fact. If you have a problem take it to court, and they are still going to die the case in the same court! 🤣. Remember "na we get supreme Court, Nigeria, INEC"

Come Lagos governorship na Sanwo get am. If you like keep spamming here with nonsense. That boy goes no where!

After thrashing that L.P tribal bigot una go come wail here again so, no too shock when you see result! 🤣🤣

Watch out.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Antagonist1991: 7:33am On Mar 03, 2023
Please let's be Civil in our dealings and communication, we are calling MC Olumo a tout else we are no different from a tout if we keep shading each other.
FamilyprideNig:

Dirty thug language in a supposed civil society!! Na we get Supreme Court!!! Bloody tout!!! GTFOH!!! Impioiii
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by hope4nigeria(m): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2023
Aufbauh:

are you afraid of going to court? Ole, emaa lule ni Court

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 03, 2023
ola6:
Inconsequential lot tongue
5 % in Buhari's Voice grin grin grin
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Aufbauh(m): 7:37am On Mar 03, 2023
udeh3:

Obi isn't knew to claiming mandates via the legal system. Go watch Fayose interview with TVC on Obi. This case is different from other, it also have the interest of almost all well meaning Nigerians, especially youth and the international countries... The legal process will be open, I can assure you. There won't even be room for manipulation

Seriously I don't know who did this to you guys. Irredeemable optimists in fiction!

Same line of story on how the 2023 election will be different from others bla bla bla.... and thereafter the usual 'rigging tone' started.

Pls spend more time to believe in yourself than waisting ur time believing seasonal fictitious pursuit of someone else.
The court case is another exercise in futility.

You're so confident like one of those that believed Atiku back servers claim in 2019, Biafra coming by October of Nnamdi Kanu, Buhari was clone, and so many other fictitious fallacies. Ndo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by DMerciful(m): 7:37am On Mar 03, 2023
Just urchins who are insignificant compared to 200 million people
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Are you claiming you did not see or read of celebrations in some states or you're just trying to be mischivous ?
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by ehis010(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2023
Johnjustice:
From obidient to Ipob, una go cry tire,. stupid people,no presidency for igbos till the end of time, we will ensure it.

Time will tell
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by thebestprice(m): 7:40am On Mar 03, 2023
No sane soul will accept this travesty of justice
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by tiswell(m): 7:41am On Mar 03, 2023
Aufbauh:

urchin,

ya eyes go soon clear!
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by phorget(m): 7:42am On Mar 03, 2023
BigSarah:
If Inec can blatantly break the electoral act, in all of our eyes and resort to deleting tweets.

I doubt the judiciary will do any different, make everyone accept the results and move on for 2027.

I'm also confident APC won't do any good with a stolen and bought mandate, Nigerians work hard to rise above the incoming failed government

It's better to get a bad judgment than not to try at all.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by sheriffman(m): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2023
THESE RED CAPPED MEN ARE EDIOTS
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by gentleguy1975: 7:46am On Mar 03, 2023
Aufbauh:

he believes he won in those states he fell short of the 25 percent requirement!
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Babastrong(m): 7:48am On Mar 03, 2023
They should do their worst. we (nigerians) are happy with Tinubu victory.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Badgers14: 7:52am On Mar 03, 2023
Drealman20:

Says as Igbo man

Tinubu singlehandedly defeated the Igbo tribe

What a sound victory? The Igbo tribe has been put to utter shame

Don't make this a tribal issue.

There are many yorubas that did not vote for Tinubu rather they voted for Peter Obi.

Also, There are many igbos that voted for Tinubu as well and not Peter Obi.

The issue here is did INEC follow the law? Where they transparent in the process??
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Pabloma: 7:52am On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:

He was rigged, he got 25% in 2/3 states it was all planned out by INEC and APC

Can you please name those state that he won with 25% and was rigged out as you claimed ?.....una just go they open mouth and write nonsense without concrete evidence
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by hopara1(m): 7:53am On Mar 03, 2023
Aufbauh:

Have you been checking the uploads from BVAS all this while...
Make una go hack am as usual
If you need the link contact me
It's getting embarrassing
Go get a life
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by PHIPEX(m): 7:53am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Sounded like what Abacha and co said in 1994, let's see how it ends
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by ComptonGee: 7:53am On Mar 03, 2023
nairalee:
Tinubu thought the biggest challenge would be to win the election

The biggest challenge would be to head an illegitimate administration that lack the support of the citizenry

Dindinrin! Which support you wan give before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries / Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo / PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.