Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,038 members, 7,916,009 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:53 PM

Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election (22162 Views)

2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties / Osun Rerun: Adeleke Rejects Result / Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Faber(m): 7:54am On Mar 03, 2023
Pabloma:

Can you please name those state that he won with 25% and was rigged out as you claimed ?.....una just go they open mouth and write nonsense without concrete evidence
I have my evidence, but highly classified...
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Otunbakayce: 8:01am On Mar 03, 2023
ola6:
Inconsequential lot tongue
It's too early to sound this stupid.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Levels2(f): 8:02am On Mar 03, 2023
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1439898/ohaneze-ndigbo-rejects-result-presidential-election/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

We call on INEC to cancel all the results from Southeast as there's no election but day light rigging

Anambra state result: APC 908 LP 1,102,300

Enugu State result: APC 4,772 LP 428,640

Ebonyin State Result: APC 42,402

LP 259,738

Abia State Result: APC 8,914

LP 327,095

Imo State Result: APC 66,171 LP 352,904

Let us all keep sharing the video online both on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook respectively

To access the video search for Aanu Albert Aluko on Facebook and check his post
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Verysmart101: 8:02am On Mar 03, 2023
ola6:
Inconsequential lot tongue

Just as your life is inconsequential
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Pimine: 8:02am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Let me repeat for you all to see again. No man/god in the world can reverse Tinubu's victory. Highest na to wail till you lose your voice. 🤣🤣

Whether or not you like it, he's your president. You can't deny the fact. If you have a problem take it to court, and they are still going to die the case in the same court! 🤣. Remember "na we get supreme Court, Nigeria, INEC"

Come Lagos governorship na Sanwo get am. If you like keep spamming here with nonsense. That boy goes no where!

After thrashing that L.P tribal bigot una go come wail here again so, no too shock when you see result! 🤣🤣
The LORD rebuke you! Be careful of your utterance lest you incur the wrath of my Father. A word is enough...
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Pabloma: 8:02am On Mar 03, 2023
dirtydiva:
Just watch and see it happen and if it do happen do your worst because you will be the first to be sent on exile should you do anyhow
Tinubu is ya president elect but you guys haven't done ya worst uptill now grin grin......
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 03, 2023
Pimine:

The LORD rebuke you! Be careful of your utterance lest you incur the wrath of my Father. A word is enough...
Dem never born that LORD well! 🤣
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Pabloma: 8:03am On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:
I have my evidence, but highly classified...
Yinmu......na so you and ya boss they form.....abeg keep am safe...one way people!
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Pimine: 8:04am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Dem never born that LORD well! 🤣
Okay 👌
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by gentleguy1975: 8:07am On Mar 03, 2023
I don't believe PO wins this election because those who voted for him were either Christians or his kinsmen,he won in plateau,Nasarswa and the whole of south east ,all these are purely on tribal and sentimental ground!
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Herbiodun09: 8:07am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Oya go court and stop wailing online na! 🤣
Does this place look like supreme Court? 🤔

When Obi was getting 97/95 percent win in some part of the east you wailers didn't say a thing or is that not rigging too? 🤣🤣
You want to tell me that no "battalion" of people voted APC or PDP in Anambra?🤔

But in Lagos you were winning everywhere and no one complained,even won Lagos itself. Did Tinubu win any state in South East? Did he even go close? Yet you people are wailing and crying rigging. Una go wail tire!🤣

Kererenke 74
Obi 75
Eluuupe 76
Obi nwanem 77

grin cheesy
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Drealman20: 8:13am On Mar 03, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
I am .from Edo state

I am South African
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 03, 2023
Viraltrends123:
So, APC should step down for PDP or LP

Both of them do not even have the 25% vote of 2/3 of state

Or would you say the election should be rerun, LOL, so INEC accept to rerun election and Atiku wins, you expect Tinubu to accept, just like that, like mumu.

They should both try again 2027, though by then even Obi would be too old to rule, we will remind him of his video where he said Tinubu should playing with his grandchildren.
You be mumu. By then he would be 65. How is 65 too old? Osinbajo is 65 and he contested for primaries. You’re just blinded by hate. Obi will be your president whether you like it or not
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by shinealight(m): 8:16am On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:

He was rigged, he got 25% in 2/3 states it was all planned out by INEC and APC

Story, story….is it sentiment you carry to Supreme Courts? Like my neighbour just doesn’t like me o….I don’t know wetin I do am! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by akseph1: 8:16am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Let me repeat for you all to see again. No man/god in the world can reverse Tinubu's victory. Highest na to wail till you lose your voice. 🤣🤣

Whether or not you like it, he's your president. You can't deny the fact. If you have a problem take it to court, and they are still going to die the case in the same court! 🤣. Remember "na we get supreme Court, Nigeria, INEC"

Come Lagos governorship na Sanwo get am. If you like keep spamming here with nonsense. That boy goes no where!

After thrashing that L.P tribal bigot una go come wail here again so, no too shock when you see result! 🤣🤣
I will like to keep this comment of yours, when Tinubu is brought down, I will remind you.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by magzey: 8:19am On Mar 03, 2023
Is normal Because their rigging has failed ,they are for real they can't agree because they loss grin grin
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by ceejayluv(m): 8:21am On Mar 03, 2023
ppogba:

But the one of Anambra and Enugu were left in-touched?

The people at INEC must be geniuses.
Dem for try am na....
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by chinemezeq: 8:21am On Mar 03, 2023
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1439898/ohaneze-ndigbo-rejects-result-presidential-election/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod
oche barbers, mana unu congratulated him
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Chrismania100: 8:22am On Mar 03, 2023
Otondo, get out here with your double standard syndrome.If you found it difficult to believe Peter did not get 25% across 24 States, that means you are big olodo to also believe Thiefnubuu could get 25% in South EAST& SOUTH SOUTH,to the extend you foolishly believe he won Rivers State? Under free and fair election, I can bet with my life that, APC cannot get up to 5% in the entire states, except lagos &few south west states.

Aufbauh:
Honestly I cannot understand how some people enjoys making an open show of shame of their selves.

The most laughable and absurd of those claims is Obi who barely got 25% in 16 states claiming to have won the election.
He must be sniffing meth in the secret.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by menstrualpad: 8:24am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

You must be a foo1 to bring God into your blasphemous declaration. I am BATified but I take exception to the use of God's name irresponsibly and irreverently as this .... And I am sure Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR also shares my opinion
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by menstrualpad: 8:25am On Mar 03, 2023
akseph1:

I will like to keep this comment of yours, when Tinubu is brought down, I will remind you.
He's on his own. Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR is not a man that jokes with the creator
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by menstrualpad: 8:26am On Mar 03, 2023
Pimine:

He has already incurred God's wrath
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by chudez0147(m): 8:27am On Mar 03, 2023
Aufbauh:
Honestly I cannot understand how some people enjoys making an open show of shame of their selves.

The most laughable and absurd of those claims is Obi who barely got 25% in 16 states claiming to have won the election.
It's seem like so of you people on nairaland are either bad in real life or y'all are sadists. Cos I don't understand have someone can not differentiate good from bad.

Werey Shey you no dey watch news ni. The international communities are now condemning the election, and you are here typing rubbish from your village
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by almarthins(m): 8:28am On Mar 03, 2023
Johnjustice:
From obidient to Ipob, una go cry tire,. stupid people,no presidency for igbos till the end of time, we will ensure it.

Igbo people are 4th class citizen? You no be God wey fit decide their fate!
Them say they are tribalistic, but your statement is more tribalistic and premeditated.

We have been cycling this presidential position between Hausa and Yoruba for long. And it had been a cycle of blame game endlessly.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by infofta(m): 8:30am On Mar 03, 2023
We knew INEC was going to rig the election by not uploading results directly from polling units but they denied it.

This letter is another evidence against them in court

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by zinaunreal(m): 8:30am On Mar 03, 2023
obokuntravels:
Wailers keep wailing. Tinubu is president elect no court of law can turned the glaring victory....make kuku start Una war now.
Because say ba you be court of law. Shege banza
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Aufbauh(m): 8:31am On Mar 03, 2023
hopara1:

Have you been checking the uploads from BVAS all this while...
Make una go hack am as usual
If you need the link contact me
It's getting embarrassing
Go get a life

I should be the one telling you to go get a life instead of wasting ur precious time checking upload on IREV. Probably you're one of those lazy idle brat.

Anyway you guys are used to labouring in vain for a futile exercise.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by seeyounow: 8:33am On Mar 03, 2023
tongue

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by Abagworo(m): 8:34am On Mar 03, 2023
If care is not taken a civil war might erupt. In my opinion this election was rigged just like every other election before it but the reason why Tinubu is in deep problem is that Nigerians were deceived into believing their votes would count as well as endured 2 long weeks of hunger because they were equally deceived that cashless policy was about election not taxation. If as usual people believed it to be the "normal Naija" election a lot of people would have stayed at home and laughed at those who were outrigged. I feel sorry for Tinubu
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by mukthar2000(m): 8:35am On Mar 03, 2023
No be this ohaneze congratulate JAGABAN yesterday niii?
grin
They are all confused, then no no were to stand again self .

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by mudolak(m): 8:36am On Mar 03, 2023
Aufbauh:

Obi is a regional candidate and regional candidate will never get 2third in free and fair elections
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election by fredoooooo: 8:43am On Mar 03, 2023
They can do their presidential election with Afenifere.
Maaaad people grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Will Sell Attack Aircraft To Nigeria, If They Can Afford It: John Kerry / 'Many Are Dead': Soldier Fighting Boko Haram For 3 Years Thanks God / Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.