Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,831 members, 7,930,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:29 AM

inlove - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / inlove (9132 Views)

20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. / Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? / What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: inlove by bossinie: 11:38am On Sep 16, 2011
Alxmyr:

Unfortunately, she is blind to the truth.
She make excuses for him.
She justified having s3x with him despite his admission that his manliness is not strong and big enough.
She was even seeking for second round and the gentleman is dodging it all.

Do you thinkl she will listen to any of your advice?

@Post, do as your mind dictate.
Even Bible says that whoever do any how will see any how.
Gbam!
Can't agree any less with you dude,even though you failed to give the book,chapter & verse of the Bible.However he who digs a pit will definitely fall into it.(Ps.7:15-16a) @OP to be fore warned is to be fore armed,a word is enough for the wise,i really hope you are a bit wise. sad
Re: inlove by Gabangel(m): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2011
I have read what the others said on this but look, I would have told you to find about a little more about him, if he is free then go ahead try finding how to hook him but if he is not get the hell out of the area, another issue I hope lust isnt working on you because it means a lot of we the men might get cosy with touches and stuff and it could change you thinking like if they mean it, whatever it is I think this aint true love
Re: inlove by erica33: 8:25am On Sep 17, 2011
I'm very sorry, guys! I forgot to mention he's MARRIED but at d same time a MUSLIM. Thanks for all your messages. I'll keep them in mind and will let u know of my finals decision. InĀ  meantime, wana shate wd u that d day aftr i posted my orig. post, i ddnt gv him any call/sms. Then he suddenly showed up his face in my work area. "as if checking something" wd my incharge. Then i sent him sms saying that it was nice to see him though he came not for me. He replied saying that whatever he checked on my work area, he has already seen d report in his mail. Then on that day, we exchanged sms til night! I thought he wasn't busy coz he had d time to talk to me. Then he startd enumerating tons of things he did that day. I was overwhelemd. He said that he has no liberty to express hs feelings coz d relatives of hs wife (she's in another country) and his are just around. But he'a also looking forward to have me again in hs place. He's just a really busy man.

Waiting for your comments!!!
Re: inlove by horny4u(f): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2011
Booty calling not love, shocked shocked shocked

If you love this man then you need to not contact him at all no emails, sms, phone, pidgeon mails, thought frequencys et all
Let him chase you if he calls you get off within 5 mins or less make sure you end it first.
Ignore his 3 sms out of 5 .
Now use your spare time at the gym and shape up, learn make up skills on youtube, wear your hair long, learn sensuality body language e.g patty sensual in google and you should see e.gs.

Declutter your home and dress to kill ,

All the above is to get your self esteem back and get him to notice you as woman and chase you.
Men only chase things of value, value yourself 1st,

Does he want a 2nd wife
If he does not, donot ask him o, ask yourself and be honest ?
If he does not you are wasting the most precious thing you got time, so if he does not go on with above and cry for 2 hours everyday but write down what you want in a man and (pls a small toy will result to trouble 2moro , don't u like iron wink) donot limit your list o DONOT DOWNGRADE your requirements ( only single men pls they are easier to catch).

Now !
Where does the man on your list likely to hang out, go there, never ask a man out , lock eyes if you must and smile then quickly look away sheepishly but be feminine and you will soon be forgetting about lil toy.

BUT !
if lil toy is all you want then you need to be unavailable to him and he will come running, his self esteem is low so if you make this sudden change from nice gal to foxy it should throw him off balance and have him wondering why and have you on his mind. DONOT HAVE SEX WITH HIM IN THE OFFICE ANYMORE if he asks tell him you prefer a weekend getaway , you need him to start moving out of his comfort zone for you, the one we give to is the one we fall in love with.

What ever you do , the one rule to follow is, LOVE YOU MORE THAN HIM. your dignity, your esteem, your head up high, your smile sparkingly. your hair shiny, your moods happy, your light shining.
Re: inlove by ebonyvibe(f): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2011
@ poster why did you delete your original thread is the fat bloke's wife chasing you already a divorcee who wants to marry another woman's husband better go and beg your ex husband.

Now you have let him go you ar looking for another marriage to spoil
Re: inlove by pinkrex(m): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2011
ebonyvibe:

@ poster why did you delete your original thread is the fat bloke's wife chasing you already a divorcee who wants to marry another man's husband better go and beg your ex husban.

Now you have let him go you ar looking for another marriage to spoil

grammatical korukere grin grin grin grin(no offeinse) grin wink
Re: inlove by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 20, 2011
honey, why are you hell bent on being foolish and getting hurt pls get out of that rship.
Re: inlove by erica33: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2011
Sorry undecided i had to delete it coz i used our company computer and the IT removed d option of checking d browsing history from our unit pc. The IT checks d history regularly and directly reports it 2d owner. I was worried for him coz once they see d history and read my post, for sure without 2nd thought they would know it's me. When i get d time, i'd reply to each of ur comments. Thanks a lot!!! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? / Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! / Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.