Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku (56999 Views)

Why I Rejected Tinubu As My Running Mate – Atiku Opens Up / Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) / Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by shimolv: 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by qtx(m): 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
ManLikeL:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/i-would-have-picked-obi-again-as-running-mate-atiku/
Or you would have come in as Obi's running mate. Between you and Obi who is more capable with capacity and no corruption traits ?
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by Krispycarie: 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
It's too late to be 'gumming body' now. Dey your dey mek we dey our dey.
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by HIPROFILE(m): 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Peter Obi is such a brave man simple!

Not every politician would do what he just did even myself initially faulted his move to an unknown party like Labour I believed his best chance to presidency was to replay the 2019 outing with Atiku I underestimated his political calculation and power to campaign in such a way he did with zero or little inducements.He brought hope to both old and new.

Obi is and ICON and OBIDIENT has become a masterclass movement now made alive and breathing in the heart of many Nigerians.

Soon we shall all rejoice over the evil manipulation orchestrated by INEC and that evil Party called APC to steal the mandate of the people of Nigeria.

People already benefiting from the effects of Peter Obi because most of this Senate and HOR guys would not have won ordinarily but because they are in Labour Party on which platform Obi is contesting.
A man that the APC media and Tinubus Ibadan Expressway propaganda media house could find anything on? Ooh my God That is the man Nigerians yearned for that is the man Nigerians wanted.
If Tinubu continues and eventually sits on that seat it will burn him till he returns the mandate of the people to them….We are witnessing!
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by richmanrichard: 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
It seems that Peter Obi has not been able to shake off the curses that Father Mbaka and Bianca Ojukwu placed on him.
if you can upload your pic and location, if possible your address. Let me share your link with Bianca. We would know whom is lying.
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by newnigerdelta00: 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
okadem:
Obi is no longer in same class as you met him oga

This show's ATIKU and Obi used obidient to labor in vain
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by ufotunang: 12:02am On Mar 04, 2023
spearman:
grin grin grin grin grin
And still would have lost. Give it up Alhaji. It was never meant to be.
...it's the problem Atiku had with the G5 governors that made Atiku to lose the election... Atiku would had won in those G5 governors states if he did not have problems with the G5 governors... Atiku was just selfish he did not want a southern to be the PDP national chairman
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by ufotunang: 12:04am On Mar 04, 2023
Your selfishness made you to lose the election... if you did not have problems with the G5 governors you would had won the presidential election...you would had also won in their states .. G5 states
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by MatrixCircle: 12:09am On Mar 04, 2023
I boy is now a Master. Can't remain boi boi forever. He has caved his own path in history.
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by Goke7: 12:09am On Mar 04, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

You are still a novice in Nigeria politics.

The muslim-muslim ticket was the greatest weapon that Tinubu had going into the election.

He knew that he cannot win SE/ SS, hence he must compete with Atiku in the north to win. Had Tinubu selected a Christian minority from the north, Atiku would have clear NW/ NE hence winning the election.

Tinubu's muslim-muslim ticket did not add a single vote to Obi. Many yorubas simply does not like Tinubu because of his overbearing nature. This includes PA Adebanjo and Obasanjo. Hence they saw Obi as a humble man that can better protect Yoruba interest.

Furthermore many yorubas and SS minorities have conscience. They are aware that if the presidency should come south, it should be the turn of the igbos.

Tinubu's ambition was base on personal ego and greed of fufilling his personal ambition.

lori iro, which interest be that, igbo wey dey drag Lagos, in whose interest? abeg make una lie small small
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by juman(m): 12:10am On Mar 04, 2023
G5 governors were atikus root problem.
He lost a whole five governors and he didnt care. He lost lagos and ekiti states along.
There was no way he could have won without them.

Just some few reconciliatory moves by atiku could have helped pdp a lot.
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by tishbite42: 12:11am On Mar 04, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Atiku is just playing with your intelligent.

While Peter Obi was running for the PDP ticket, he also indicated interest in becoming Atiku deputy. Infact, he sent people to Atiku to lobby for his V.P Ticket.

However Atiku made it clear that he will run with one of the SS Governors. That was the agreement he had with the PDP governors that were loyal to him.

When Obi realised that he will not get the PDP ticket or V.P ticket, he decided to leave. Atiku was not bothered because he then taught Obi had no political value outside Anambra.

Obi has proven him and PDP wrong hence he is seeking for sympathy.
Thanks
This is the background story most people don't know.
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by juman(m): 12:14am On Mar 04, 2023
Just like game, apc look at what pdp does before they move.
Its really difficult for any party to beat apc in free and fair presidential election.
Its possible but really difficult.
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by MatrixCircle: 12:17am On Mar 04, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Atiku is just playing with your intelligent.

While Peter Obi was running for the PDP ticket, he also indicated interest in becoming Atiku deputy. Infact, he sent people to Atiku to lobby for his V.P Ticket.

However Atiku made it clear that he will run with one of the SS Governors. That was the agreement he had with the PDP governors that were loyal to him.

When Obi realised that he will not get the PDP ticket or V.P ticket, he decided to leave. Atiku was not bothered because he then taught Obi had no political value outside Anambra.

Obi has proven him and PDP wrong hence he is seeking for sympathy.
Not only him and PDP but entire APC and also made the Youth to believe the impossible is possible. Any youth that doubt his or her own political prowess, people will now use Obi as a proverbial example. Without giving shishi and no structure overturned the political bigwigs with established structure and money bags.
Obidients is a big brand now in our political spectrum. No shushing, no thuggery. Honestly, sincerity , accountability, the fear of God and simplicity will sell you.
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by tishbite42: 12:18am On Mar 04, 2023
Karlifate:

😂💔
As funny as it sounds, the guy said the bitter truth
Biden was in no way a mate of Obama when he humbled himself and ran with him.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by juman(m): 12:23am On Mar 04, 2023
Atiku is overrated politician.
He knows little about real politics.
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by tishbite42: 12:23am On Mar 04, 2023
chrisxxx:
Somehow they say I be Wike mouthpiece. But people like u need hammer for head correction. Wike is from South South and South South still has a stake. As a matter of fact 2 out of the 2 PDP governors of south east backed Wike.
Wike was of the opinion that it was the chance of the south. Would Wike leave himself and drag for you? Are that lazy and lack lobbying skills?
Wike recently said that before the could decide on zoning Atiku had preempted the outcome of the zoning. Before the zoning committee could take a stand Atiku had bought form and the committee became helpless.
Wike didn't support Obi when the map of APC rigging was shown to him. He was taken into a secret room and he saw it all.
Hmmm
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by rickleye: 12:25am On Mar 04, 2023
It should reverse if you want to win. or at least get the youth momentum.
You Sir do not have the same Charisma as Obi - Obi has to work on his speaking ability sha. IMO.
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by rickleye: 12:26am On Mar 04, 2023
tishbite42:

As funny as it sounds, the guy said the bitter truth
Biden was in no way a mate of Obama when he humbled himself and ran with him.

Exactly my thought process - Let him lead and you be his running mate this time around.
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by Fireoflife: 12:28am On Mar 04, 2023
okeysoninv:
your already miserable I can see
i saw Jesus written in the sky in my dream. Before I was kicked out. He was so angry. Apparently bad things were done to me. I'm expecting new prophecies from you.
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by rickleye: 12:29am On Mar 04, 2023
Goke7:

lori iro, which interest be that, igbo wey dey drag Lagos, in whose interest? abeg make una lie small small

I agree - The Muslim/Muslim almost doomed tinubu as people didnt come out to vote.
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by warlordd(m): 12:29am On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=Goodies22 post=121449652]Pls pardon me for expressing my problem here.
I know all of us are passing through one thing or the other. I'm in a very critical situation, depressed and really have to speak out. I have not gotten another job for over 5months as the private firm I'm working with get suspended. We have been starving with hunger. Even TP to move around is not there.
I'm using this medium to seek for your kind gesture.
Your hands would never dry.
Acct:
(050101
2901) GTB
N
Stop begging mister! If u are not sick u should look any menial job and do. A person who begs has no self dignity.
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by tishbite42: 12:32am On Mar 04, 2023
rickleye:

Exactly my thought process - Let him lead and you be his running mate this time around.
Yep
Let's say he's bigger than Obi. Ok, pair Obi with a northern governor eg Tambuwal or Bala Mohammed and sponsor the ticket.
His interest will be protected by Obi. But no, Atiku was just too greedy.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by Naijanascam: 12:32am On Mar 04, 2023
Just pick Reno Omockery
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by rickleye: 12:38am On Mar 04, 2023
tishbite42:

Yep
Let's say he's bigger than Obi. Ok, pair Obi with a northern governor eg Tambuwal or Bala Mohammed and sponsor the ticket.
His interest will be protected by Obi. But no, Atiku was just too greedy.

Exactly.
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 12:52am On Mar 04, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
It seems that Peter Obi has not been able to shake off the curses that Father Mbaka and Bianca Ojukwu placed on him.

IT SEEMS YOU HAVE NOT RECOVERED FROM THE MENTAL FAILURE CAUSED BY HARD DRUGS.
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by Kulgid(m): 1:17am On Mar 04, 2023
Sir, Dey play
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by Vickho: 1:17am On Mar 04, 2023
abobote:
We know, but we wanted Obi as a president

Moreover, it won't make sense for a Fulani president to handover to another Fulani after 8years.
Obi wouldn't have gathered the momentum he gathered from the concluded election, if he was under you
more reason why I said if Obi doesn't take it then let Tinubu have it.
The fulani hegemony has to stop
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by Drealman20: 1:24am On Mar 04, 2023
Manofnaija:

Point of correction.
After the highly rigging election by the ruling party, Peter Obi of LP won almighty Lagos state with 10 other states PLUS FCT.

Ok Peter obi is the president of FCt, Lagos and 10 othersl states grin grin
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by femalelala: 1:28am On Mar 04, 2023
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by Ashirioluwa: 1:41am On Mar 04, 2023
The three main candidates are all claiming victory, so only God knows who won.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Danced In Ibadan! (video) / Doyin Okupe Embarassed By Journalists / States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.