Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,137 members, 7,890,841 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:41 PM

I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku (56989 Views)

Why I Rejected Tinubu As My Running Mate – Atiku Opens Up / Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) / Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by Emyogalanya: 7:50am On Mar 04, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
It seems that Peter Obi has not been able to shake off the curses that Father Mbaka and Bianca Ojukwu placed on him.
even mbaka will be ashamed of the scam that took place in the name of election
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by onuman: 7:56am On Mar 04, 2023
Wait for 2027 election. We shall see what makes someone more educated, younger, and with more governance experience than you, should always be deputising for you. Born to rule mentality. Born to rule because of the fraudulent and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by northern soldiers who proliferated too many states in Atiku's Arewa far north.
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by dododawa1: 8:12am On Mar 04, 2023
Otilor,next.
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by jUeLiZ: 8:18am On Mar 04, 2023
E remain kwankwasor...he go soon regret him own
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by EAKeffective: 8:24am On Mar 04, 2023
Losers are now coming to terms with realities that led to their defeat. The truth of the matter is that Atiku, Obi and Konkwaso are all products of PDP. "it must be me" complex splits them. Lack of internal reconciliation within the PDPs ranks birthed the popular G-5 governors. Failure is eminent coming to elections with a divided house and aggrieved members.
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by ukahrawah: 8:43am On Mar 04, 2023
Dubai Mumu.
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by famology(m): 8:45am On Mar 04, 2023
“I would have picked Obi again as my running mate if he was in PDP. But he left for Labour and I can’t stop him. Yes, he took most of our votes in the South East and South South states but that won’t make him president without the North.

Absolutely! How can obi win without any presence in the north? He's a bad loser! He'll lose again in the court.
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by Allisgud: 8:56am On Mar 04, 2023
If obi was still in pdp vice to atiku he wouldn't have discovered himself,this obidient movement wouldn't have started,obi got many followers through his speech and anticedent,and his consumption to production mantra,so he will not be incharge

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by Solocoin: 9:09am On Mar 04, 2023
This man is very desperate
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by KGD10: 9:21am On Mar 04, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

You are still a novice in Nigeria politics.

The muslim-muslim ticket was the greatest weapon that Tinubu had going into the election.

He knew that he cannot win SE/ SS, hence he must compete with Atiku in the north to win. Had Tinubu selected a Christian minority from the north, Atiku would have clear NW/ NE hence winning the election.

Tinubu's muslim-muslim ticket did not add a single vote to Obi. Many yorubas simply does not like Tinubu because of his overbearing nature. This includes PA Adebanjo and Obasanjo. Hence they saw Obi as a humble man that can better protect Yoruba interest.

Furthermore many yorubas and SS minorities have conscience. They are aware that if the presidency should come south, it should be the turn of the igbos.

Tinubu's ambition was base on personal ego and greed of fufilling his personal ambition.

That's a lie! The core North voted for Atiku. What Tinubu got from North was the APC structure over there.

Without Muslim Muslim ticket, Tinubu would have won all the SW and the North Central hands down! And the SS would have even rallied around him the more!
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by BeanX(m): 9:45am On Mar 04, 2023
SLAP44:
Oga, Obi now has more political value than you. Your only saving grace was the PDP governors that you tricked.
But he came second right?
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by Honchoslim16(m): 9:59am On Mar 04, 2023
CSTRR:

Keep crying.

Tinubu will remain illegitimate.
You guys are just pained 😭😭😭😂😂😂
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by CoolAmbience(m): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2023
CSTRR:

How was obi interested in money bag politics?

What did obi say now that he did not say when he was VP under Atiku?

Light will always shine even in the darkness.

Atiku knew that obi was a material of integrity and competence.
Different from the pack of ambitious crooks all around him.

Obi gave him the credibility that money cannot buy and he knew it.

And that is why he would always pick him over all the other pdp desperadoes if it comes to it.

Material of integrity indeed!

Integrity combining with corruption, you meant?

Oga, leave matter wey pass you.

As I dey talk to you, I dey very close to Obi village sef for Agulu.

Obi is not better than Atiku or Tinubu.
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by gassbee: 10:08am On Mar 04, 2023
okeysoninv:
Atiku obi won you even in North Central so shut up.
did dat make Obi win d presidential election
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by dalass(f): 10:45am On Mar 04, 2023
grin grin grin
Wealthoptulent:
Man REST! deed Is DONE!
As SOJA man. u move on, not looking back.. we still dey use LOT wife cook till date o.
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by benzion72(m): 10:51am On Mar 04, 2023
You should not have contested in the first instance. South East has been supporting PDP since 1999. So they should be given chance
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by CSTRR: 11:05am On Mar 04, 2023
CoolAmbience:

Material of integrity indeed!

Integrity combining with corruption, you meant?

Oga, leave matter wey pass you.

As I dey talk to you, I dey very close to Obi village sef for Agulu.

Obi is not better than Atiku or Tinubu.

Coming from a Tinubu worshipping clown.

Nobody in the apc can accuse Peter obi of corruption, but one nutjob on nairaland.

Peter obi asked anybody to provide proof of his corruption and he will stop running.

And for 8months, nobody in the apc or pdp could counter him.

Who in th apc can be brave enough to make that kind of statement? grin
Na by mouth?

Even tinubu will slap you for insulting obi like that.
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by Shampoo77: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2023
After collecting billions of naira from Gov. Okowa you wanted to ditch him for Oni🤔🤔, this Atiku must really be a criminal
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by olusegxz: 11:53am On Mar 04, 2023
On the contrary you should have supported him since he supported you. You cannot become president again that ship has sailed. If obi had full pdp support with atiku behind him he would have won. And by win i agree in actual votes he won hands down but the money needed to rig and buy votes that guarantees your entry Atiku could have sponsored plus north votes. The northerner Obi picked is a complete gentleman but no big supporters in the north.
ManLikeL:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/i-would-have-picked-obi-again-as-running-mate-atiku/
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by Jack500: 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
franchasofficia:
No need sir, if Peter Obi had deputized you again, he wouldn't have emerged winner of the 2023 Presidential election cool

PDP underrated Obi just because he is Igbo. But God proved them wrong by giving Peter Obi victory without structure of criminals, and Peter Obi will be the President of the ordinary Nigerians after he reclaims his stolen mandate by the Jackals and Hyenas

Keep fooling yourself. Someone that didn't even have 25% in at least 24 states, you will soon wake up from your delusion.
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by MikeofAfrica: 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
KGD10:

That's a lie! The core North voted for Atiku. What Tinubu got from North was the APC structure over there.

Without Muslim Muslim ticket, Tinubu would have won all the SW and the North Central hands down! And the SS would have even rallied around him the more!

Religious sentiment and tribalism are weapons that can pull down any party structure in the Nigeria.

PDP had solid structures in SE / SS. You saw how Labour party was able to pull down most of the structures.

PDP also had solid structures in the north in 2011 and 2015. However Buhari used a combination of tribalism and religious sentiments to destroy the structure. Hence the north became a stronghold of APC.

Atiku won 9 out of the 13 states in NW& NE. The reason is that he is a fulanis blood ( tribalism). However Tinubu was able to get at least 40% of the votes in those 9 states. He checkmated Atiku through muslim-muslim ticket.

Had Tinubu settle for a Christian minority from NC, Atiku will have repeat the Buhari hurricane in the north. He will get over 80% of the votes in each of those 9 states.

Moreover, Simon Lalong who many wanted to be Tinubu deputy could not deliver his state.
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
okadem:
Obi is no longer in same class as you met him oga

Then why are they in Court? Do they want PDP and LP votes aggregated against APC votes? It is not possible. Atiku knows the reason he lost the election.

In the Prophetic and Angelic Ministries, this is called MERCY. Mercy speaks for Tinubu. PDP votes divided into four that is PDP/4 = PDP (Atiku) + LP + PDP (Wike) + NNPP. Each of the components can never win APC and the election can never be cancelled to allow for reallignment.

APC should go to Court with this Atiku address as exhibit.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by Konjiboii: 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
Abeg getat here
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by rafcrown(m): 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
2 POLITICAL FAILURES.
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by CeceNene(f): 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
Joker😁😁😁😁
Re: I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku by 5starMan: 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
Shut up, Obi clearly won this election.
He was rigged out in IMO,SS states,SW and NC.
Even in the states he won, his votes were slashed...
Even in NW and NE his 25% were slashed to less than 1%...
Thieves....
North(Hausa/Fulani) will not vote Igbo man but you expect Igbos to vote for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS / 3rd Term Agenda: President Buhari's Supporters Start Movement (Photos) / Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.