Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,674 members, 7,951,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

PO Was Visiting Every Church And Sympathising With People Before Election, Now.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PO Was Visiting Every Church And Sympathising With People Before Election, Now.. (433 Views)

Forces That Cancelled My Father’s Election Now After Tinubu – Jamiu Abiola / Different Polls Told Them PO Was Carrying D Day But They Refused To Listen / Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PO Was Visiting Every Church And Sympathising With People Before Election, Now.. by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
See what a Twitter user said about Peter Obi... Visiting churches and sympathising with people before election. But now... See the tweet below and reactions. But someone in the comment section said he held a minute silence during the press conference. Is that enough? We all witnessed how active he was as regards sympathising and congratulating accordingly... What suddenly changed ?

https://twitter.com/Umarjumper/status/1631601568180064258?s=20

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PO Was Visiting Every Church And Sympathising With People Before Election, Now.. by habsydiamond(m): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
No be una fault... all of u that pushed jagaban to that office, with his current state of health.. u guys are the problem of this country. Una go reap within una sow soonest.
Re: PO Was Visiting Every Church And Sympathising With People Before Election, Now.. by BentizilL: 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
habsydiamond:
No be una fault... all of u that pushed jagaban to that office, with his current state of health.. u guys are the problem of this country. Una go reap within una sow soonest.
I just love your tears 😭😭πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Jagaban nis your president, there's nothing you can do about it... βœ…πŸ¦…

1 Like

Re: PO Was Visiting Every Church And Sympathising With People Before Election, Now.. by ronalmagic10(m): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
habsydiamond:

As Tinubu doctor you know his current state of health abi? Idiot
Re: PO Was Visiting Every Church And Sympathising With People Before Election, Now.. by austinvsb: 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
I didn't expect anything else from the lying Gringori. I was almost hoodwinked by the obidient message until the naira crunch happened.

Obi and his raging-lunatic mob were fine with everyone in Nigeria suffering from the CBN policy, because they somehow believed it would favor their candidate! I was shocked, but it was such an eye opener for the kind of politics they would run if Obi had won.

1 Like

Re: PO Was Visiting Every Church And Sympathising With People Before Election, Now.. by yarimo(m): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
Obi that was caught trying to run away from Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obi Will Never Rule Nigeria! / Atiku Leads Massive Protest To INEC Office In Abuja As Tension Rises / March 11: The Fate Of Edo In The Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.