Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,421 members, 7,901,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:50 AM

Labour Party Nigeria Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Nigeria Group (389 Views)

Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? / Anti-Party: Nigeria Politics Looks Like Salad & Mayonnaise - Shehu Sani / Breaking! Labour Party Nigeria Get 9000 Followers In 2hrs After Peter Obi-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Nigeria Group by Beavoutreach(f): 9:57am On Mar 04, 2023
Hello everyone let's discuss here we can also join the group on telegram check for @labourpartyng

Peter obi has gone to court we will take our mandate back
Re: Labour Party Nigeria Group by duro4chang(m): 10:00am On Mar 04, 2023
Reno Omokri writes...

Peter Obi won in one Southwest state, and got the necessary 25% in other Southwestern states, and in some Northern states. Yet, both Waziri Atiku and Asiwaju Tinubu could not get 25% in any Southeastern state.

Not even one.
When the dust has settled, such voting patterns, which in themselves speak volumes, will strengthen the alliance between the Southwest with the North in future elections.

At that point, there will be complaints of marginalisation from some quarters. But actions have consequences.
Unfortunately, some people are very sensitive to how the behaviour of others affects them, but are too emotional to understand how their own actions are perceived by others.

And unfortunately, if you draw their attention to this, insults, rather than a reasonable discussion, will follow.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Nigeria Group by Thegamingorca(m): 10:00am On Mar 04, 2023
Add me for the WhatsApp or telegram group.

Meanwhile ppl of Lagos, we have tasted what it means for our votes to count.

For once it seems we can succeed in uprooting Tinubu and sanwo olu mafia and vote in a government that will work for us.

Let us again, come out next Saturday and exercise our franchise. On that day, we will paint the sky with eeeeeeeeLuuuuuP. I urge us to come out en masse once again and destroy this evil APC has bestowed upon Nigerians. Remove any ounce of religious and ethnic bias and vote for someone who will deliver Lagos from darkness. Please my ppl, come out and vote as your votes will count even better this time.

Vote Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Top to Bottom!!!!! Vote for a leader to rule Lagos for the ppl, by the ppl and held accountable by the ppl. Not one houseboy that will be delivering our IGR to Tinubu in Abuja.

Let's Spare no freaking quarter this time around. Squeeze the life out of their votes to the point dey start begging like Charles Soludo. cheesy cheesy

Shebi dey want to steal mandate. Sanwoolu will go and become tinubu's aid grin

Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour top to bottom

grin grin grin grin
Re: Labour Party Nigeria Group by ronalmagic10(m): 10:01am On Mar 04, 2023
We're here

Re: Labour Party Nigeria Group by Proudlyomonna: 10:39am On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:
Reno Omokri writes...

Peter Obi won in one Southwest state, and got the necessary 25% in other Southwestern states, and in some Northern states. Yet, both Waziri Atiku and Asiwaju Tinubu could not get 25% in any Southeastern state.

Not even one.
When the dust has settled, such voting patterns, which in themselves speak volumes, will strengthen the alliance between the Southwest with the North in future elections.

At that point, there will be complaints of marginalisation from some quarters. But actions have consequences.
Unfortunately, some people are very sensitive to how the behaviour of others affects them, but are too emotional to understand how their own actions are perceived by others.

And unfortunately, if you draw their attention to this, insults, rather than a reasonable discussion, will follow.

Op the reason why this Country is in rot is bcus People like you ignorantly see Party as mere politiking.
In recent times this parties come up with Philosophies, principles, thoughts, Ideologies, Views and stage personnels to help them potray and sell out their agenda to the public,all this ingredients forms the Structure,but here Structure is all about ring and networking for electorial criminalities.
Op if you are called for a debate to speak on the philosophies and Ideologies of your party and how they impact the Society, would you even know where to start?
At one point would we all understand that this PdApc structure has never and can never favour anyone who is not a criminal or politifcian if you be legit hustling nigga how you dey feel ok to rally around fifth columnist instead of standing by the masses?
Check the History of Labour Party UK,they are now the second largest Party in UK,our own start up even voltage pass their own.
We now have 2 Okada riders and many common men in power,do you think this evil PdApc structure can offer that? Or is this just about my party my candidate must win to you?
APC has no place in SE infact them don become abomination for Igboland bcus their structure and Ideologies no get any place in the culture of a nwafor.
No one can support Apc and yet claim to be a nwafor.We don't support nonsense no be today e start,go and VERIFY.
The masses Will take back Power from the hands of this evil PdApc fifth columnist with their calamitous Structure.
To every Trader, Artisan, Civil servant, farmers out there,go into the polling unit with one mindset.
PULL DOWN PDAPC STRUCTURE.
BUILD A PEOPLE'S STRUCTURE.
UP LABOUR.
Re: Labour Party Nigeria Group by Beavoutreach(f): 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
Thegamingorca:
Add me for the WhatsApp or telegram group.

On telegram search for @labourpartyng
And join
Re: Labour Party Nigeria Group by Beavoutreach(f): 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
In order to empower our young people and serve in this New Nigeria and to reduce the rate of cyber crimes

I am offering to train as many as possible through our channel on telegram @beavoutreach FREE ON FOREX. Materials and course have been uploaded.

I also will be sending daily free signals!

Spread the word

PETER OBI IS COMING
#BATNOTMYPRESIDENT
Re: Labour Party Nigeria Group by Beavoutreach(f): 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
I have started.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Can We Now Agree That There Is Polling Units In The Social Media? / Dear Edo Voters, Will You Choose Retrogression Over Development On Saturday? / Commercial Banks Paying Old N1000 And N500 Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.