Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,191 members, 7,887,450 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:05 AM

Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent (25524 Views)

Thabo Mbeki Led Commonwealth Observer Team Visit Atiku / Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] / Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 05, 2023
Don't be far from us...Sakamaje
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by orisa37: 7:35am On Mar 05, 2023
orisa37:

FORGET MACBAN LIKE IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO NIGERIA.
ADOPT FAPRES AND IMPLEMENT CTTRFG FOR NIGERIA.
THE WORLD WILL EMULATE TINUBU'S PRESIDENCY.

I JUST HAVE A RETHINK THAT "EMILOKAN "IS NOT A WASTEFUL BOAST. IT'S A DETERMINATION TO REORIENTATE THE SYSTEM FOR GOOD. ONLY GOD IS GOOD.
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by Theunbothered: 7:41am On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Everyone will enjoy Tinubu , he’s a very generous man. This people that condemn him so much will sing his praises in no distant time. All those Acidosis, Nwodosis ,Playmaker14 PrinceOfLagos and others will sing Tinubu praises soon when the enjoyment begins.

I will come back to this in a few months time
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by BentizilL: 7:54am On Mar 05, 2023
I believe in Asiwaju ✅💯
O just love this man 🥺🦅
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by motayoayinde: 7:54am On Mar 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He added: "Please Mr President, don't be far from us."

The above quote credited to Mr Mbeki is a literal translation of a deep Yoruba expression and suggests that HE Thabo Mbeki understands Yoruba wink

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu never forgets his benefactors and destiny helpers. He is a humble, wise compassionate leader. He is a thoroughbred Omoluabi like HE Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos.

Asiwaju Tinubu is an African Leader with a high personal self esteem that epitomizes our truly illustrious African heritage. He has a first class brain with Distinction in Accountancy from a US university, practiced as an Accountant at top international organizations including Mobil and since 1992 has been at the front row that birthed his vision of the modern Lagos and 2nd largest economy in Africa.

He tamed the Atlantic ocean and his God-ordained victory caused God to humiliate the liars, haters, tribal/religious bigots, lp mob and God to spit out the fake prophecies charlatans desecrating , lying and preaching hate from the pulpits. Gbogbo won lule pii!

Asiwaju is not only going to be Nigerian President, he will be a notably fantastic African leader.

Congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu and VP-Elect Shettima and their adorable loyal wives.
check my signature for free stuffs!

THABO MBEKI LIVED IN LAGOS FOR TWO YEARS LONG BEFORE HE BECAME PRESIDENT.

THIS IS IN REFERENCE TO YOUR SUGGESTION THAT HE MIGHT KNOW A LITTLE YORUBA.
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by FreeStuffsNG: 7:57am On Mar 05, 2023
motayoayinde:

THABO MBEKI LIVED IN LAGOS FOR TWO YEARSS LONG BEFORE HE BECAME PRESIDENT.
Yeah I know. He studied at UNILAG too. Thank you sir.

3 Likes

Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by Bridget95(f): 8:03am On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Everyone will enjoy Tinubu , he’s a very generous man. This people that condemn him so much will sing his praises in no distant time. All those Acidosis, Nwodosis ,Playmaker14 PrinceOfLagos and others will sing Tinubu praises soon when the enjoyment begins.
we pray . It's our prayer that things get better for the Nigerian people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by windofchange: 8:06am On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

There is an Hausa adage that says: "A hater will always hate you no matter what You Do for him,to the Extend that,even if you kill your mum,cook her meat and give him,if he tatse it,he will say you dint add Salt and seasoning".
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:07am On Mar 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/585930-thabo-mbeki-tells-president-elect-tinubu-dont-forget-african-continent.html

grin grin Mumu man!

How can a geriatric man with dementia who hasn't remembered himself and close relatives remember Africa

Nawaoo!
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by Juju70(m): 8:08am On Mar 05, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
It's unfortunate that the children of hate don't know what God has given to the country.
Go and write it down today. Tinubu will be the greatest president in Africa. The world would be SHOCKED at how great and respected Nigeria would be under the servantship of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

What satan has given you!
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by damoobaba: 8:09am On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Those ones are just social media noisemakers who definitely dont know how politics work. They'll soon wake up from their slumber.
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by PlayMaker14: 8:33am On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Everyone will enjoy Tinubu , he’s a very generous man. This people that condemn him so much will sing his praises in no distant time. All those Acidosis, Nwod.osis ,Playmaker14 Princ.eOfLagos and others will sing Tinubu praises soon when the enjoyment begins.
Stop giving me unsolicited mentions.

I don't appreciate it, use your head. You don't have to be stupid everytime.

3 Likes

Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:35am On Mar 05, 2023
chamboi1:
Apc no dey do fake News like e Lu Lu p
lol what does e lulu p I have been seeing everywhere mean?
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Stop giving me unsolicited mentions.

I don't appreciate it, use your head. You don't have to be stupid everytime.
You are obviously tired, you forgot how you jumped on my mentions to insult me. I thought you have werey but it’s good to see you crying like a little child. Never in your miserable life dare me again. You no reach. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by PlayMaker14: 8:41am On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are obviously tired, you forgot how you jumped on my mentions to insult me. I thought you have werey but it’s good to see you crying like a little child. Never in your miserable life dare me again. You no reach. Nonsense
I have told you.... You don't have to be stupid like your dad everytime.... There's what we call "Moderation"

Don't you ever in your condemned life give me unnecessary mentions..

Silly bitch.

1 Like

Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
I have told you.... You don't have to be stupid like your dad everytime.... There's what we call "Moderation"

Don't you ever in your condemned life give me unnecessary mentions
I never knew your existence till you foolishly jumped on my mentions to spew madness that you inherited from your mad parents. See him begging for moderation and crying like a little child. Keep being miserable. Learn to stay on your lane next time and stop displaying your inherited madness all over nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by FLYFIRE(m): 8:44am On Mar 05, 2023
"President" Returning 'Certificate of Return'
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by BRATISLAVA: 8:47am On Mar 05, 2023
This guy is still alive!

He had to congratulate his friend, just like the very clean Kenyatta. Makes one wonder who he really is.
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by PlayMaker14: 8:48am On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I never knew your existence till you foolishly jumped on my mentions to spew madness that you inherited from your mad parents. See him begging for moderation and crying like a little child. Keep being miserable. Learn to stay on your lane next time and stop displaying your inherited madness all over nairaland
If only your overused mother allowed that drunkard customer to use condom, you won't be here showing why she made that grievous mistake.

You have been everywhere mentioning me and I told you many times not to mistake me for the drunkard that got your mom pregnant but you keep on going on.

I have warned you

2 Likes

Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
If only your overused mother allowed that drunkard customer to use condom, you won't be here showing why she made that grievous mistake.

You have been everywhere mentioning me and I told you many times not to mistake me for the drunkard that got your mom pregnant but you keep on going on.

I have warned you
I pity the thing that you unfortunately fathered, if no be world wey wan end you a menace to the society is also a father(mad one) . I pity your generation. You really dare the wrong person ooo. Useless tout

1 Like

Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by PlayMaker14: 8:52am On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I pity the thing that you unfortunately fathered, if no be world wey wan end you a menace to the society is also a father(mad one) . I pity your generation. You really dare the wrong person ooo. Useless tout
Save all these sermon for the the slut and thief that birthed you.
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by Sheikhbaye: 8:53am On Mar 05, 2023
Impossible
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Save all these sermon for the the slut and thief that birthed you.
It’s obvious you are living a miserable life, instead of your generation to end with you, you went further to produce another unfortunate miserable thing. You ain’t ready for what is coming. Tout

1 Like

Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by PlayMaker14: 8:56am On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It’s obvious you are living a miserable life, instead of your generation to end with you, you went further to produce another unfortunate miserable thing. You ain’t ready for what is coming. Tout
Keep on mistaking me for your Dad.

Continue.
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Keep on mistaking me for your Dad.

Continue.
He’s better than your generation and your entire village people combined. A street lowlife tout with no identity like you and your mad family will always remain miserable. Cursed generation

1 Like

Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by PlayMaker14: 9:01am On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He’s better than your generation and your entire village people combined. A street lowlife tout with no identity like you and your mad family will always remain miserable. Cursed generation
The pains in your heart you used to type this gives me joy... grin

That said, please don't mistake me for the imp that birthed you.

Au revoir!!!!
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
The pains in your heart you used to type this gives me joy... grin

That said, please don't mistake me for the imp that birthed you.

Au revoir!!!!
No pain whatsoever, I just want to deal with you and help cure your madness. Son of a useless father and an unfortunate father to an unfortunate thing. You are too small, I’ll cure your rabid disease on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by PlayMaker14: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
No pain whatsoever, I just want to deal with you and help cure your madness. Son of a useless father and an unfortunate father to an unfortunate thing. You are too small, I’ll cure your rabid disease on this forum.
Thank you, but may the soul of your parents rest in peace my dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why President Buhari Sacked DG, NIMASA, Akpobolokemi / Troop Foils Boko Haram Attack On Military And Civilians (photos) / Emir Sanusi, His Wife And Their Daughters Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.