Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,753 members, 7,875,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent (25469 Views)

Thabo Mbeki Led Commonwealth Observer Team Visit Atiku / Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] / Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by victorazy(m): 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Then what is the problem?

People like you are!

People like you, youths but kids in thinking, graduate but illiterates. Has eyes but blind.
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
victorazy:

People like you are!

People like you, youths but kids in thinking, graduate but illiterates. Has eyes but blind.
It’s Tinubus turn and there’s nothing anyone can do about it
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by richeeyo(m): 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
batsiderine:
Liars, Mbeki has fallen for their scam cheesy any meeting any reputable person mistakenly have with the mandate thiief he quickly issue press release and use it for photo op cheesy ole mandate kriminal awon onijibiti

Mbeki is wiser than all the gods and the red cap chiefs of your lands put together
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by blowjohn(m): 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
That aside, my mind tells me, tinubu will be perhaps the best president in a long while. So I pray God helps him, if it is the will of God.

When u see international media of UK, America criticising the winner of this election, pause to think deeply.
Perhaps they know they cannot control tinubu. Don't forget we supply oil to countries too and all that.

When last did the UK or joe Biden talk about issues and problems facing Nigeria?

This naira redesign thing may be the handiwork of foreign power.

And they know tinubu is against it and will reverse it.and tinubu won't do their bidding.

Think think think. Powers that be.
They did same to Donald trump.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by Larryndelaw: 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu is a placeholder for Obi
Wake up from your slumber. You said he wouldn't win the primaries , he won. You said he won't win the presidential he won, Still.you haven't finished hallucinating. The train has moved. You are left at the Bus stop
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by DMerciful(m): 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
The rise will be worth the fall
Larryndelaw:
Wake up from your slumber. You said he wouldn't win the primaries , he won. You said he won't win the presidential he won, Still.you haven't finished hallucinating. The train has moved. You are left at the Bus stop
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by Acidosis(m): 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Everyone will enjoy Tinubu , he’s a very generous man. This people that condemn him so much will sing his praises in no distant time. All those Acidosis, Nwodosis ,Playmaker14 (the stupid tout) PrinceOfLagos and others will sing Tinubu praises soon when the enjoyment begins.

The generosity and benevolence of a criminal cannot inspire or impress me.
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
Acidosis:

The generosity and benevolence of a criminal cannot inspire or impress me.
Please bring out original proof of his criminal cases and not some junks you read on social media.
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by arewaboy01(m): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He added: "Please Mr President, don't be far from us."

The above quote credited to Mr Mbeki is a literal translation of a deep Yoruba expression and suggests that HE Thabo Mbeki understands Yoruba wink

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu never forgets his benefactors and destiny helpers. He is a humble, wise compassionate leader. He is a thoroughbred Omoluabi like HE Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos.

Asiwaju Tinubu is an African Leader with a high personal self esteem that epitomizes our truly illustrious African heritage. He has a first class brain with Distinction in Accountancy from a US university, practiced as an Accountant at top international organizations including Mobil and since 1992 has been at the front row that birthed his vision of the modern Lagos and 2nd largest economy in Africa.

He tamed the Atlantic ocean and his God-ordained victory caused God to humiliate the liars, haters, tribal/religious bigots, lp mob and God to spit out the fake prophecies charlatans desecrating , lying and preaching hate from the pulpits. Gbogbo won lule pii!

Asiwaju is not only going to be Nigerian President, he will be a notably fantastic African leader.

Congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu and VP-Elect Shettima and their adorable loyal wives.
check my signature for free stuffs!
ahhhh!! JAGABAN NO KILL PERSON…so happy Nigerians made the right choice…#CITYBOYTOTHEWORLD!! …
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by Acidosis(m): 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Please bring out original proof of his criminal cases and not some junks you read on social media.

Mention 5 businesses owned by Tinubu.

Please don't mention TVC or radio continental.
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
Acidosis:

Mention 5 businesses owned by Tinubu.

Please don't mention TVC or radio continental.
Obviously you didn’t even know he started his career from the oil and gas sector, real estates, alpha beta and the rest. The ones you just mentioned are like side businesses
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by PlayMaker14: 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obviously you didn’t even know he started his career from the oil and gas sector, real estates and the rest
Lol, see fool.

Oil and gas kee you there.

1 Like

Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by Acidosis(m): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obviously you didn’t even know he started his career from the oil and gas sector, real estates, alpha beta and the rest. The ones you just mentioned are like side businesses

He started his career in oil and gas yhen yhen yhen... Same reason he forfeited $460,000 in 1993? Do you know the value of $460,000 in 1993?

Please stop engaging me on Nairaland. You're a kid.

2 Likes

Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
Acidosis:

He started his career in oil and gas yhen yhen yhen... Same reason he forfeited $460,000 in 1993? Do you know the value of $460,000 in 1993?

Please stop engaging me on Nairaland. You're a kid.
You know nothing but just hypocritical. You jumped on my mentions few days back kos I didn’t know of your existence here before, stop feeding your bruised ego kid. Vamoose
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by adedayoa2(f): 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
Lipscomb:
Well one to two years will really tough because Buhari has caused much damage to this country. I wish president elect best of luck.
no be lie my brother, he already told us he will remove subsidy. He didn't hide that one during his campaign.
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by GeneralPulal: 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
Gaabasky:
I don't know why some groups of people hated this man with passion. As a Governor he employed other tribes, non indigenes as a commissioners and special advicers and he contributed financially to Christian activities and growth even more than some Christians. He also did the same to traditional worshippers as well. He was the most probed ex govt without any indictment. He gave scholarships to both indigenes and non-i digenes, he paid WAEC and NECO without any discrimination, he married a Christian and his son is a Christian, married a Igbo lady.
He condemned excessive of OPC even though they belongs to the same tribe ( one of the reasons they hate him anyway).
He worked for Buhari without collecting contracts as a compensation like others.
He was instrumental in turning Lagos to only productive state in the country.

He didn't prevent my state n your state governor from transforming their states, he didn't killed u or caused mayhem in the society. He has never be a minister or President. So why this level of hatred?
If Tinubu was an Igbo man, he would be so loved to the core..

They only hate him cuz his Yoruba..

1 Like

Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by FisifunKododada: 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
Joebayo217:
Okoros won't like dis 😂

Okoros are ALWAYS filled with hate and bitterness. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by chaloskyx: 4:35am On Mar 06, 2023
Lol let him be rubbing your ego African continent that have left Nigeria and have continually ridiculed Us
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by Juju70(m): 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

I don't expect mad people to see sense in what I wrote

You go soon naked for village square na dat time you go know say u mad
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
Juju70:

You go soon naked for village square na dat time you go know say u mad

You mean your mother? I.pray so
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by Juju70(m): 6:44am On Apr 07, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

You mean your mother? I.pray so
eberibe you dey fear! slowpoke I mean the bitch that had time to give birth to you!
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:46am On Apr 07, 2023
Juju70:
eberibe you dey fear! slowpoke I mean the bitch that had time to give birth to you!

That's what I am saying na that your prostitute mother eleribu oku igbe ewu oloshi 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by Juju70(m): 7:40am On Apr 07, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

That's what I am saying na that your prostitute mother eleribu oku igbe ewu oloshi 🤣🤣🤣

You this by product of your parents sexual fantasies...idiat no carry ya Mama 2kobo depreciated toto commot for hia! Eleibu!
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:23am On Apr 07, 2023
Juju70:

You this by product of your parents sexual fantasies...idiat no carry ya Mama 2kobo depreciated toto commot for hia! Eleibu!

I'm ashamed for your prostitute mother. If she has been aborted by your useless grandmother, a bastards like you wouldn't have been born to be a nuisance for our beautiful society 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm not reading your next message from a fool like you 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂
Re: Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent by Juju70(m): 10:03am On Apr 07, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

I'm ashamed for your prostitute mother. If she has been aborted by your useless grandmother, a bastards like you wouldn't have been born to be a nuisance for our beautiful society 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm not reading your next message from a fool like you 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Waste of space you are! Go find work! If you need I get! Son of a bit CH!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Names Abuja Southern Parkway After Tinubu / Ekiti Lawmaker Removes EFCC Marking On Building (photo) / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Ayodele Daniel-Dada (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.