Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Heard A Trumpet In The Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heard A Trumpet In The Dream (242 Views)

Trumpet In Heaven Stolen By A Nigerian – Prophet Bushiri / Trumpet In Heaven Stolen By A Nigerian Prophet Shepherd Bushiri / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heard A Trumpet In The Dream by Oluwashina72: 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
I saw two light looking like a yellow bulb from the sky and I heard a trumpet blown from the direction which I'm seeing the two light in the sky. I was trembled so also the people around me,then I woke up... Can someone please tell me the meaning?
The important of this dream is,I heard a trumpet from heaven and it looks so real that I forgot it was a dream then I woke up
Re: Heard A Trumpet In The Dream by Draslo(m): 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
It wasn't a trumpet. It was the loud light and sounds from the spaceship that brought the aliens for Earth's invasion.

The same spaceship that took Enoch and Elijah away.
Re: Heard A Trumpet In The Dream by Oluwashina72: 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
Draslo:
It wasn't a trumpet. It was the loud light and sounds from the spaceship that brought the aliens for Earth's invasion.

The same spaceship that took Enoch and Elijah away.
If you like take it as a joke,you don bear my witness
Re: Heard A Trumpet In The Dream by kingviny: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
Oluwashina72:
I saw two light looking like a yellow bulb from the sky and I heard a trumpet blown from the direction which I'm seeing the two light in the sky. I was trembled so also the people around me,then I woke up... Can someone please tell me the meaning?
The important of this dream is,I heard a trumpet from heaven and it looks so real that I forgot it was a dream then I woke up

You were made to see the Sun and a special star that would come to herald the presence of the Messiah on earth and to bring about the Judgment.

This special star was the same star that came during the birth of Jesus on earth. It is called the Radiant Star.

It is coming this time to bring the Judgment of God upon mankind . It's presence and physical appearance on earth would bring about weather catastrophies and wars of proportion unimaginable! It is the trigger for the Apocalypse that was talked about in the book of Revelation.

The trumpet being blown indicate the beginning of all these things which is why you saw people in distress. This event would soon take place on earth as this special star is now close to us as revealed.

The star would stand at the side of the sun and both would shine bright on our sky.

As for that day, no one knows but God.

However, we should all purge ourselves off sins and evil intentions for all those found wanting when the star shows up would all be annihilated from the surface of this earth via accident, disease, disaster etc. Only the righteous would survive it.

You were shown a very important vision.

1 Like

Re: Heard A Trumpet In The Dream by herlecks(m): 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
Oluwashina72:
Could it be the two witnesses being caught up to heaven after completing their testimony of Christ? Why the Lord is showing you this should interest you more, ask him.
Re: Heard A Trumpet In The Dream by CaptMarvel(m): 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
Oluwashina72:
that could infer as the calling home of two great Men of God whose light shone around the world, this year their call up trumpet will sound.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God Will Bless You Where You Are Located Now - Don't Relocate Without God / The Bible Warns About Prostitution / End Time Pastor Takes Evangelism To Sportybet Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.