Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

Pere Has Announced That He’s Changed His Mind About Moving Back To Nigeria Follo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pere Has Announced That He’s Changed His Mind About Moving Back To Nigeria Follo (836 Views)

Mr Macaroni Finally Changed His Agbada / How Much Flavour's Appearance Has Transformed Since He Changed His Hairstyle / Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pere Has Announced That He’s Changed His Mind About Moving Back To Nigeria Follo by Equaljhayloaded: 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
Recall that the ex-US military officer outlined what he would do if Labour Party presidential candidate Peter Obi won the election.

The All Progressives Congress candidate Bola Tinubu won the Nigerian presidential election on February 25, 2023, and the results were announced on March 1.

If Obi won the election, Pere had promised to return his US passport to the US government.

He also vowed to join the Nigerian army and impart some military techniques he had learned while serving in the US military.

Pere tweeted;
“If Peter Obi wins today, I would gladly return my U.S passport and then get involved with the Nigerian military, teach em a few things here and there.”

However, following the announcement of Tinubu as president-elect, the reality TV star informed fans he would no longer be leaving US for Nigeria.

“All plans to relocate back to Nigeria, ABORTED! Una good luck o.” he wrote.

Source:https://equaljhayloaded.com.ng/pere-has-announced-that-hes-changed-his-mind-about-moving-back-to-nigeria-following-the-result-of-the-presidential-election/

Follow us on:iG:@equaljhayloaded
Fb:equaljhayloaded.com.ng

Re: Pere Has Announced That He’s Changed His Mind About Moving Back To Nigeria Follo by LikeAking: 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
Story! Story!!
Re: Pere Has Announced That He’s Changed His Mind About Moving Back To Nigeria Follo by xpressionx(m): 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
When Escobar and Osama ate in charge who would want to come and serve the military.

Obi is coming
Re: Pere Has Announced That He’s Changed His Mind About Moving Back To Nigeria Follo by meobizy(f): 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
One professor claimed he would run back to Nigeria and tear his green card if Donald Trump won. He did none of those. Who this one presence help?
Re: Pere Has Announced That He’s Changed His Mind About Moving Back To Nigeria Follo by kollinz1234(m): 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
Nigeria misses Obi
Re: Pere Has Announced That He’s Changed His Mind About Moving Back To Nigeria Follo by Misterone: 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
Equaljhayloaded:
Recall that the ex-US military officer outlined what he would do if Labour Party presidential candidate Peter Obi won the election.

The All Progressives Congress candidate Bola Tinubu won the Nigerian presidential election on February 25, 2023, and the results were announced on March 1.

If Obi won the election, Pere had promised to return his US passport to the US government.

He also vowed to join the Nigerian army and impart some military techniques he had learned while serving in the US military.

Pere tweeted;
“If Peter Obi wins today, I would gladly return my U.S passport and then get involved with the Nigerian military, teach em a few things here and there.”

However, following the announcement of Tinubu as president-elect, the reality TV star informed fans he would no longer be leaving US for Nigeria.

“All plans to relocate back to Nigeria, ABORTED! Una good luck o.” he wrote.

Source:https://equaljhayloaded.com.ng/pere-has-announced-that-hes-changed-his-mind-about-moving-back-to-nigeria-following-the-result-of-the-presidential-election/

Follow us on:iG:@equaljhayloaded
Fb:equaljhayloaded.com.ng
Mumu! What has he learnt that the Nigerian Army don't know? Idiot feeling important.
Re: Pere Has Announced That He’s Changed His Mind About Moving Back To Nigeria Follo by Misterone: 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2023
kollinz1234:
Nigeria misses Obi
Obi is good riddance to bad Ruuuubbish.

(1) (Reply)

AY Reveals The Events That Set Off His Fight With Comedian Basketmouth 17 Years / I’m Past Davido Now, I’m Done – Anita Brown / I Was Expelled From Church Over Intimacy With Four Female Choir Members - Olakir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.