Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,927 members, 7,949,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku (58329 Views)

2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi / Osinbajo Talks About Zanku, Gbe Body, Shaku Shaku, Skelewu, Sekem, Shakitibobo / Adams Oshiomhole: Ademola Adeleke Was Dancing Skelewu While Debate Was Going On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by bizhop01: 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
When gutter president speak grin
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
oyin44:

Instead of you behaving like a mental age of 5 ...pls tell obi the mumu to gather his so called evidence. .

Calling a man who have attained all success in life an idiot because of politics, wow, someone you should be looking up to to surpass if you are an ambitious person. Politics is indeed a racist, hatred game, someone who chairman 3 banks, chairman SEC, built successful businesses, companies including tech companies, govern anambra state for 8 years, trained in Ivy League universities and Lagos business school, did business in the uk and had the highest credit rating any uk person can have.

I respect all of them even Tinubu and atiku, they all attained success and written their names in the history of Nigeria, don’t let politics blind you, you can support your candidate but still pick one or two from other candidates, they contested for a reason.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by AngelicBeing: 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
sukkot:
grin
Hmmmmmm shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by matm: 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
We are in democracy and peaceful protest us allowed.
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by ennygr8: 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
Koralords:
Can't also believe someone of His calibre csnt be protesting when he knows the only way to seek redress is through the court
The thing just weak me aswear. What will your protest do when you already know the only way out is to go to court.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by broadman20: 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hahahaha!

BOLA AHMED TINUBU,

Will never be Nigerian president for one day.

Let's see who laughs last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by Pauladex(m): 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
Asgard13:
Tinubu and his goons don’t even know what’s happening .. they’re undermining the whole events..

Only say ..they go wake late.. Walahi.

Tomorrow they will say na party spokeperson be the problem and not candidates.

Tinubu will return that certificates to inec.. he who laugh last .. last best.

Na time

E go happen.
That is fantastic
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by Federalis: 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
This our supposed new president go get mouth well well ooo lol.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by Omodua(m): 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/stop-dancing-skelewu-causing-gridlocks-on-abuja-streets-tinubu-warns-atiku/
See rubbish and vote thieves?

His Boss Asiwaju is 87 years this year courtesy Tee Mac Itsueli,his in-law.

Bayo Adenuga and his hollow campaigners should know you don't win election by intimidation and vote buying.

February 25 has proved it all.
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by Djele: 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
By the time the obidients youths start our own protest they will not is no longer a protest but a revolution
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by UnabashedIPOB: 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
Seriously, I am having fun watching all these crooked politicians and their water carriers having a knock-out, drag-out fight all in the name of saving their useless and failed Nigeria. May God Almighty have mercy on your souls because you all are going to need it. If you think the past[b] 8 years were terrible[/b], the next 4 would be horrendous and beyond measure.
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by Jack500: 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
Asgard13:
Urchins keep celebrating.. is normal. Hope they won’t burn Lagos ..or another wild Wild West..

When they game they played twists and turn..

Na matter of time ..

Walahi

You still never wake up?

Keep the delusion

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by Asgard13: 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
maticar:

you get

imagine the choice of words from a clown that wants to be president

Read urchins posts on Nairaland and tell me how the head urchin head wan correct ..

Reason am
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by Goodlady(f): 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
arejibadz:
atiku too rigged but man's wondering how tinubu did his with so much ease and fear
U go fear your boss naa
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by Goodlady(f): 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
Asgard13:

Let’s see evidence of Pdp rigging ..

Game was for a free and fair .. till Apc started suppressing votes and manipulating figures after they lost Lagos and it was clear .. they lost.

$$$ was brought in and cashed out ..

We have all the info .. even lp has the info.. reason why everyone is going to court..

Do you think Tinubu is happy or remi..

Then wait

Some no just one celebrate too openly..

Time …
Gbenu oshi sohun. You were beaten balablue!
Your PDP is condemned. Even labour wiped your asses in the east.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by elonmuskbaby: 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Obi as the son of the soil and his stolen certificate shall be recovered from Lawrence Anini of our generation also known tinubu tongue
still crying ekun egbere grin

People who don't even love themselves want others to love them grin

This delusion and psychosis get first class o grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by benitwater(m): 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
🤣🤣🤣
Asiwaju no be like baba Buhari wen no dey talk,
Mogbe,he really finish Atiku honestly.
This is just a tip of the iceberg.
More gbagbos in coming days
For now make Atiku dey think about this first.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by ImDStar: 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
Mr lier, when did this man said that?
Why you people so dubious and lying without any iota of fear.
This man never said that, I was the interview yesterday on Arise TV live and direct.

He said if any politician needs his advice, they would have to pay him.

yarimo:
ATIKU Dubai president go back to Dubai and stop disturbing others here
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by blowjohn(m): 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
Parachoko:
See as dem dey tear Atiku apart, Atiku wey Asgard13 see as a mini god 😆

I'm still shock Atiku partake in the protest, nah the Pandora Man I expect go dey partake in that kin protest grin

Honestly the thing shock me.
A whole atiku protesting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by Consonance: 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
Perennial election loser!
Atiku should respect his old age and go back to Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by blowjohn(m): 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
This is hilariously insulting. grin cheesy wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by FarahAideed: 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
No candidate stands a chance at the supreme court

3 Likes

Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by Zeezenho: 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
For the first time in my life I agree with tinibu.PDP gat no evidence.

There neck presser is LP obidatti

1 Like

Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by Jogs1900: 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
Parachoko:
See as dem dey tear Atiku apart, Atiku wey Asgard13 see as a mini god 😆

I'm still shock Atiku partake in the protest, nah the Pandora Man I expect go dey partake in that kin protest grin
Na Dino Melaye and co push the old man na
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by Fortruth: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
Bulu bala should be enjoying all these skelewuu abi Buga…

Nobody knows where he stands on issues but we know he Sabi songs
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by Billyanger(m): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
Asgard13:
Tinubu and his goons don’t even know what’s happening .. they’re undermining the whole events..

Only say ..they go wake late.. Walahi.

Tomorrow they will say na party spokeperson be the problem and not candidates.

Tinubu will return that certificates to inec.. he who laugh last .. last best.

Na time

E go happen.

I agree with you, he will return it after completion of his term as the president of Nigeria. Meanwhile stop sulking like a baby and face reality.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by reddingtonblack: 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
Asgard13:

Let’s see evidence of Pdp rigging ..

Game was for a free and fair .. till Apc started suppressing votes and manipulating figures after they lost Lagos and it was clear .. they lost.

$$$ was brought in and cashed out ..

We have all the info .. even lp has the info.. reason why everyone is going to court..

Do you think Tinubu is happy or remi..

Then wait

Some no just one celebrate too openly..

Time …

I believe you snapped or documented the results announce at your polling units ... now that the IREV is 90% loaded ... can you verify your polling unit and prove it was altered

I have checked my polling units but it seems people are not interested in verifying .. when it good people hide it

1 Like

Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by Elliotwaveforec: 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omo, Bayo dey talk o.

1 Like

Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
We go DANCIOOOOOO!!!
Atiku FOR OBI!!!!! grin

OLE MANDATE HAS SPOKEN!!! grin
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
oyin44:
Was obi snoring like jonah when his mandate was stolen grin grin grin

What sort stupid gazelle garagarau balublu Bulaba question is this?

Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by ZombieSlayer1: 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:
That’s the chess move
Checkmate!!! Jagaban give them
They come dey cry
Them dey comot catarrh for nose
Asiwaju you baddd, Jagaban fear God na
Why you make some people cry like baby

Asiwaju said hold your mouth feeeem

He come te si wan loju make e dey pain them

it'll be very funny the way you guys will act when the mantle is wrenched from TInubu's grubby hands
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by bencr7: 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
still crying ekun egbere grin

People who don't even love themselves want others to love them grin

This delusion get first class grin
but they voted for obi heavily na diz time ,yet u guys still they shout, say Igbo gave heavy vote to their only brother (LP) that won all state in southeast.
Let me ask u,can a ekiti man be a sanator or governor in osun state.
Abeg carry ur hypocrite to d dust.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Wearing ₦195M Wristwatch At Davido's Wedding / Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops / Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.