Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,064 members, 7,977,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:22 PM

Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku (58403 Views)

2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi / Osinbajo Talks About Zanku, Gbe Body, Shaku Shaku, Skelewu, Sekem, Shakitibobo / Adams Oshiomhole: Ademola Adeleke Was Dancing Skelewu While Debate Was Going On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by fredoooooo: 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
Skelewu bawo Asiwaju grin cheesy
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by Proudlyomonna: 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
oyin44:
Was obi snoring like jonah when his mandate was stolen grin grin grin

Obi is for now the greatest political figure We have in this Country.
Sebi una talk se Obi no go Win one polling unit outside Anambra grin grin how far,how market grin
We now have 2 olokadas in the Rep that's Victory on it's own grin grin
UP LABOUR.
Shame on any common hustling person standing with this bastard fifth columnist with their evil structure of suffering, pain hunger, insecurity and unimaginable hardship.

1 Like

Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
madridguy:
grin grin grin

“Instead of Atiku and his party to wisely spend their time to gather the so-called evidence they hope to present before the courts, they are busy dancing ‘skelewu’ on the streets and causing traffic nuisance to residents of the Federal Capital Territory who were going to work on a Monday morning.

Atiku is a big dissapointment whalahi.
I expected him to take his evidence to court and prove his case if he has any.
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by Hychineson(m): 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
Peter Obi is the President elect.
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by Loverboi2cute(m): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
ogologoamu:

Honestly speaking this is the first time Thifnubu is making sense. grin grin grin Only God knows the movements of Atiku's brokos as it dangles to the beat of SKELEWU grin grin grin

hahahaaahaha!!! hahahahahahshahaaaba!!!
hahahaaahaha!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by Shaev7(m): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
Of all thr talk Tinubu dy talk, this one make sense
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by Scamburster(m): 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Now you get it! hahahahahahah..... You didn't bother to think why INEC chairman declared him as winner of the elections despite everyone knowing that not all the election results were available? When Buhari showed everyone he voted for APC though everyone knows all the steps he took to make sure Tinubu loses? Suddenly, after being declared president-elect, INEC suddenly starts uploading the correct result sheets to IREV so everyone can see it? Can't you urchins see they set Tinubu up to disgrace him totally? these people want to thoroughly embarrass Tinubu and dismantle his political empire as the disgrace will be too much for him to bear. One thing about y'all is that you never learn from history. Tinubu is currently the greatest politician in yorubaland, they want to pull the rug off y'all feet but you guys are busy fixated on the Igbos to know there's fire on the mountain.
You guys really don't use your heads.
I hate as you were lecturing that numb head for free.
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
Diligent1:

You need to say this to Obi supporters because they need it more

You all, na so Una finish Jonathan, so tey them carry coffin for sitting president bury am, Apc 2015, insult him wife blue black, person mama, insult Jonathan yellow green, of Labour do am, then it’s payback , but at the same time the three or four contestants have done well in life, make we focus on our own, Tinubu girls Dey enjoy for uk here, I see one last month. Enjoy your life, those men no send us.
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by Invitationn: 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
Asgard13:
Urchins keep celebrating.. is normal. Hope they won’t burn Lagos ..or another wild Wild West..

When they game they played twists and turn..

Na matter of time ..

Walahi
Another Wild Wild West is what you wish for the SW but guess what it won’t happen.
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by Jsucre(m): 12:16am On Mar 07, 2023
Asgard13:
Tinubu and his goons don’t even know what’s happening .. they’re undermining the whole events..

Only say ..they go wake late.. Walahi.

Tomorrow they will say na party spokeperson be the problem and not candidates.

Tinubu will return that certificates to inec.. he who laugh last .. last best.

Na time

E go happen.
na so I see am for day dream
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by bencr7: 12:21am On Mar 07, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
pretenders.stop dishing what you cannot accept.i Will not stop exposing your hypocrisy grin
how is my comment releted to LP governor candidate.
my comment to u is that u said Igbo don't love themselves,but they prove u wrong by voting for obi in southeast,which they have not done it by supporting their brother since 1999 in any national election,but instead they vote for other regional candidate(OBJ south west 2003,Yaradu north 2007 and Jonathan south south 2011 and 2015 ) d surprise is that a whole Ojukwu d man they respect so much was rejected by Igbo in southeast.
Have read many news in d internet of how LP choose their lagos State candidate,I did not see any where obi was d one that choose Gbadebo.
Come wetin Concern me about wat that lawyer mariyam is saying to form alliance with north,say they(Igbo) will never become president,since d north have been having president wat have they achieve with it, since they vote for buhari have it stop banditry,Boko Haram, iswap,poor education, high rate of poverty, running to IDP,almajiri,street beggars
even buhari people complain to him that since he came to power,pple living in IDP camp increase than never before because of insecurity in his state,u seem u have forgotten again when d northern leaders forum say buhari fail them so much and they suffer than any regions in nigeria under him,even one say he should resign from president,diz is d same north that have rule nigeria than any other regions,yet nothing to show for it,abeg make she bag one side, since Igbo never get president,have they die,yet una still suffer with Igbo in buhari administration for 8 years ,even her pple have d highest poverty rate in d NBS statistics of 133 million Nigerians living in poverty.
Abeg oga go sleep for bed, before hate consume u
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by Brush1: 12:48am On Mar 07, 2023
yarimo:
OBI that was caught this morning trying to run away from Nigeria cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by goslowgoslow(m): 1:08am On Mar 07, 2023
Asgard13:
Tinubu and his goons don’t even know what’s happening .. they’re undermining the whole events..

Na time

E go happen.
Na so una dey yern before election las las dem serve un break fast. Dinner is loading!
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by AsaBlackheart(m): 4:52am On Mar 07, 2023
Ọmọ this one weak me o. See finishing cheesy
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by elonmuskbaby: 5:36am On Mar 07, 2023
bencr7:
how is my comment releted to LP governor candidate.
my comment to u is that u said Igbo don't love themselves,but they prove u wrong by voting for obi in southeast,which they have not done it by supporting their brother since 1999 in any national election,but instead they vote for other regional candidate(OBJ south west 2003,Yaradu north 2007 and Jonathan south south 2011 and 2015 ) d surprise is that a whole Ojukwu d man they respect so much was rejected by Igbo in southeast.
Have read many news in d internet of how LP choose their lagos State candidate,I did not see any where obi was d one that choose Gbadebo.
Come wetin Concern me about wat that lawyer mariyam is saying to form alliance with north,say they(Igbo) will never become president,since d north have been having president wat have they achieve with it, since they vote for buhari have it stop banditry,Boko Haram, iswap,poor education, high rate of poverty, running to IDP,almajiri,street beggars
even buhari people complain to him that since he came to power,pple living in IDP camp increase than never before because of insecurity in his state,u seem u have forgotten again when d northern leaders forum say buhari fail them so much and they suffer than any regions in nigeria under him,even one say he should resign from president,diz is d same north that have rule nigeria than any other regions,yet nothing to show for it,abeg make she bag one side, since Igbo never get president,have they die,yet una still suffer with Igbo in buhari administration for 8 years ,even her pple have d highest poverty rate in d NBS statistics of 133 million Nigerians living in poverty.
Abeg oga go sleep for bed, before hate consume u
cry me a River grin tongue
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by Emperordynasty: 6:29am On Mar 07, 2023
Sabadon:
grin

Hahahahh why does this sound so funny, chai so na this one we enter for next 4 years,skit making back to back
Asin Buhari wey no too dey talk go better pass this Tinubu bad mouth I swear lol

1 Like

Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by bencr7: 6:32am On Mar 07, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
cry me a River grin tongue
which cry,ask ur pple with other pple especially d poor ones that cry for apc 8 years of bad administration and sorrow .

cheesy cheesy grin grin tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by Fearyourcreator: 6:57am On Mar 07, 2023
Asgard13:

Na time

E go happen.
That pastors prophesy you dey hung on ... Your eye go soon clear
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by FireUpNow(m): 8:08am On Mar 07, 2023
Babablublu and Agbado doing it
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by Diligent1(f): 8:23am On Mar 07, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

You all, na so Una finish Jonathan, so tey them carry coffin for sitting president bury am, Apc 2015, insult him wife blue black, person mama, insult Jonathan yellow green, of Labour do am, then it’s payback , but at the same time the three or four contestants have done well in life, make we focus on our own, Tinubu girls Dey enjoy for uk here, I see one last month. Enjoy your life, those men no send us.
All we want is a good governance
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by EmekaBlue(m): 8:37am On Mar 07, 2023
This man can talk anyhow grin

I can't wait for court to shock him by removing him from where he thinks he have gotten
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by EmekaBlue(m): 8:39am On Mar 07, 2023
bencr7:
which cry,ask ur pple with other pple especially d poor ones that cry for apc 8 years of bad administration and sorrow .

APshit na pure F9. What a mess they are doing to this country
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:55am On Mar 07, 2023
Diligent1:

All we want is a good governance
m
That’s what we all want, these men don’t send us, they don’t care, election time they come and act nice, do 10-20% project chop 80%, we praise them for the 20%
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by elonmuskbaby: 9:30am On Mar 07, 2023
bencr7:

stale,expired gist cheesy
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by bencr7: 9:38am On Mar 07, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
stale,expired gist cheesy
ok stale and expired gist,then may ur life be like d buhari 8 years fail administration rule nigeria.
Oye say Amen na

Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 07, 2023
Omoawoke:
That’s the chess move
Checkmate!!! Jagaban give them
They come dey cry
Them dey comot catarrh for nose
Asiwaju you baddd, Jagaban fear God na
Why you make some people cry like baby

Asiwaju said hold your mouth feeeem

He come te si wan loju make e dey pain them

grin
Re: Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku by elonmuskbaby: 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
bencr7:
ok stale and expired gist,then may ur life be like d buhari 8 years fail administration rule nigeria.
Oye say Amen na
that is not a prayer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead / Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) / A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.