Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,314 members, 7,971,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:17 AM

The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll (609 Views)

2023: Two Lagos Guber Candidates Step Down For Jandor / Lagos Guber Aspirant, Ade Dosunmu Dumps PDP, Joins NNPP / Lagos Guber: Iā€™m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal ā€“ Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by helinues: 6:00am On Mar 08, 2023
Imagine this same people channelling all the energy they are using about Lagos Guber poll and use same to tackle so many issues affecting their region, things would have been more better there without them relocating enmass from their region to other regions just to see for greener pastures.

Which kind of mindset is some people thinking they have solutions to others problems but are just clueless to solve theirs.

You don't climb a tree in search of fish and charity the said begins from home except if there is nothing to be called home.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by SLAP44: 6:03am On Mar 08, 2023
Sanwo-Olu has begged them
MC Oluomo had begged them
Other Lagos APC members are begging them

But we have some utchins as the op still trying to spew tribal hatred against Nigerians residing in Lagos.

Don't worry, when Sanwo-Olu loses this election, we know whom to blame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by Fahdiga(m): 6:06am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:
Imagine this same people channelling all the energy they are using about Lagos Guber poll and use same to tackle so many issues affecting their region, things would have been more better there without them relocating enmass from their region to other regions just to see for greener pastures.

Which kind of mindset is some people thinking they have solutions to others problems but are just clueless to solve theirs.

You don't climb a tree in search of fish and charity the said begins from home except if there is nothing to be called home.
You are not even from Lagos to begin with.

3 Likes

Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by helinues: 6:08am On Mar 08, 2023
Fahdiga:

True I am not but proudly Omoluwabi which Lagos is part of our land. We have both the bread and knife

1 Like

Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by SLAP44: 6:08am On Mar 08, 2023
Fahdiga:

Thr guy is a northerner trying to provoke people to vote against APC.

1 Like

Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by Fahdiga(m): 6:10am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

True I am not but proudly Omoluwabi which Lagos is part of our land. We have both the bread and knife
Go back to Damaturu where you comes from. Stop gumming body by fire by force.

2 Likes

Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by Fahdiga(m): 6:11am On Mar 08, 2023
SLAP44:

Thr guy is a northerner trying to provoke people to vote against APC.
He is from Damaturu. I have the evidence.

2 Likes

Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by helinues: 6:12am On Mar 08, 2023
SLAP44:
Sanwo-Olu has begged them
MC Oluomo had begged them
Other Lagos APC members are begging them

But we have some utchins as the op still trying to spew tribal hatred against Nigerians residing in Lagos.

Don't worry, when Sanwo-Olu loses this election, we know whom to blame.

Have the gubernatorial election in SE states have all been cancelled? How about the state assembly election?

Had your region have political leaders like the ones in SW, there wouldn't have been anything like UGM hope you know.

Yet you guys are less concerned about the happenings in your region. Had other regions being docile in their approach to security and development matter, your people who have remained put cos they had it better.

If you want to be happy for a day, drink beer

If you want to be happy for weeks, get married

But if you want to be happy for the rest of your life, then mind your business..

1 Like

Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by Saao(m): 6:14am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

hmm this early morning you just woke up with this? The level of hatred in you guys isn't ordinary. Most of the time, these politicians don't even care about you guys so why using ur precious time for them?

1 Like

Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by YourMrBoo: 6:14am On Mar 08, 2023
And who says they are interested...

Here in Enugu we care less maybe is kenya that are interested... undecided
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by helinues: 6:16am On Mar 08, 2023
Saao:
hmm this early morning you just woke up with this? The level of hatred in you guys isn't ordinary. Most of the time, these politicians don't even care about you guys so why using ur precious time for them?

Hehehehe, so you people know politicians don't care about us but you have been bullying others who are not in support of your candidate who is also a politician

Isn't that contradictory?
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by Brimstone77: 6:16am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

Our land yet you don't have a plot to your name in Lagos??

Go to lagos, look for any empty land and start building on it,if any one confront you tell them you're omoluwabi..šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚..

Clown!!

1 Like

Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by Mindlog: 6:17am On Mar 08, 2023
As long as one is resident in Lagos and has a PVC that can be accredited there, they have the right to be fully invested in the Guber Poll because whoever wins, directly affects their daily lives.

Go and tell Nigerians legally living in the US, that they shouldn't be interested in who wins between Democrats and Republican candidates just because they are Nigerians!

What a very limited mindset!
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by helinues: 6:18am On Mar 08, 2023
Mindlog:
As long as one is resident in Lagos a d has a PVC, they have the right to be fully invested in the Guber Poll because whoever wins, directly affects their daily lives.

Go and tell Nigerians legally living in the US, that they shouldn't be interested in who wins between Democrats and Republican candidates just because they are Nigerians!

What a very limited mindset!

See, there is freedom of expression and association but bullying others to kotow one's candidate is just something plainly wrong.
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by helinues: 6:20am On Mar 08, 2023
Brimstone77:

Our land yet you don't have a plot to your name in Lagos??

Go to lagos, look for any empty land and start building on it,if any one confront you tell them you're omoluwabi..šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚..

Clown!!

Run you mouth from today till when Jesus comes that won't change the fact that Gov Sanwoolu will win his reelection and heaven won't fall, the worst thing you people can do is to relocate back to your region where you have the best
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by Mindlog: 6:22am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

See, there is freedom of expression and association but bullying others to kotow one's candidate is just something plainly wrong.

Bullying others?.......who were seen on recorded videos bullying voters in Lagos that is the focal point of this discussion? Were they predominantly Ibibios, Tivs, Jukuns or Urhobos?
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by Brimstone77: 6:22am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

Have the gubernatorial election in SE states have all been cancelled? How about the state assembly election?

Had your region have political leaders like the ones in SW, there wouldn't have been anything like UGM hope you know.

Yet you guys are less concerned about the happenings in your region. Had other regions being docile in their approach to security and development matter, your people who have remained put cos they had it better.

If you want to be happy for a day, drink beer

If you want to be happy for weeks, get married

But if you want to be happy for the rest of your life, then mind your business..

Lols ignorant,when it come to leadership, south west have produced the worst political leaders,you can take it to the bank..

Thou south east have their own share of bad leadership but we are still better than you guys up there,and besides unlike you lots there we call out our leaders and condemn them for not doing enough..
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by Saao(m): 6:23am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

Hehehehe, so you people know politicians don't care about us but you have been bullying others who are not in support of your candidate who is also a politician

Isn't that contradictory?
maybe you're referring to your likes that bullying others, I don't have candidate and I'm not interested on who govern Lagos but the bitterness in some of you is legendary. How do you associate with your fellow human with all sort of bitterness in you? Maybe you don't travel, travel and gain some level of experience. I came all the way from middlebelt and can't come here and be hating someone because I mingle before gotten here. You guys should grow up from this childishness, its disgusting. Everywhere you turn to, hatred from you guys
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by helinues: 6:24am On Mar 08, 2023
Brimstone77:

Lols ignorant,when it come to leadership, south west have produced the worst political leaders,you can take it to the bank..

Thou south east have their own share of bad leadership but we are still better than you guys up there,and besides unlike you lots there we call out our leaders and condemn them for not doing enough..

They have produced the worst yet Okonkwo's biggest achievement in life is to make it to Obodo Oyibo Lagos or other SW states and be able to buy one plot of land so that his name can be added to the name of the developers, dreams fulfilled

1 Like

Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by Yaribanzaonic: 6:24am On Mar 08, 2023
It's early in the.morning there in NIGERIA. People are waking up to leave their homes, so as to engage themselves in something meaningful. Except this baseless zombie, that is so fixated on all IGBO matters.

This resounding failure of a human has serious bipolar issues and churns out uselessly foolish Propaganda to feel good about it's Useless self.

@helinus, I encourage you to maintain your constant stupidity. It shows the high level of joblessness prevalent in that shythole.

1 Like

Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by KanwuliaExtra: 6:26am On Mar 08, 2023
Please, Lagos is a NO MAN'S LAND . . .
Not some people. . . .EVERYONE IS INTERESTED TO GET RID OF THE AJIBOLE TIEFNUBU MAFIA and SATANIC ALLIANCES keeping Nigerians from progressing as a DETRIBALIZED COUNTRY.

Use your 'coconut'!

All sea-ports in Southern Nigeria are non-functional because of TINUBU'S megalomanaical obsession with his 'DEEP SEA-PORT' thrash and fake-Dubai 'EKO ATLANTIC' stalled projects in a congested slum of surrounded by 'SHANTY TOWNS'.

LAGOS IS THE ECONOMIC HUB OF NIGERIA. . . AND THE TINUBU MAFIA/DRUG EMPIRE. . . .has kept THE WHOLE SOUTH FROM PROGRESSING DUE TO MONOPOLY!

It is however IMPERATIVE someone EDUCATED, DETRIBALIZED and HUMANE BECOMES THE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS. . . not your wimpy TINUBU -STOOGES!
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by Brimstone77: 6:26am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

You guys are pathetic..

You always accuse people of what you're actually guilty of..

I have watched more than 20 videos on Facebook where Yorubas are bullying and threatening igbos to vote APC..

I dare you to post a single video of Igbo person bullying Yorubas to vote for any Igbo man..
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by helinues: 6:27am On Mar 08, 2023
Saao:
maybe you're referring to your likes that bullying others, I don't have candidate and I'm not interested on who govern Lagos but the bitterness in some of you is legendary. How do you associate with your fellow human with all sort of bitterness in you? Maybe you don't travel, travel and gain some level of experience. I came all the way from middlebelt and can't come here and be hating someone because I mingle before gotten here. You guys should grow up childishness, its disgusting. Everywhere you turn to, hatred from you guys

What's wrong with the way he speaks? Is like the guy is a threat to Tinubu empire. Why do u allow people to enslave you? If you guys did not stop this campaign of Igbo Yoruba, San olu will lose next week. Focus on what Sanwo Olu did within 4 years and let lp sell his own candidate instead of this tribal and regional politics between Yoruba and Igbo, same people will go behind and marry themselves

Typical, as if their past comments have been erased on the forum.

Hypocrisy stinks more than rotten eggs
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by helinues: 6:28am On Mar 08, 2023
Brimstone77:

You guys are pathetic..

You always accuse people of what you're actually guilty of..

I have watched more than 20 videos on Facebook where Yorubas are bullying and threatening igbos to vote APC..

I dare you to post a single video of Igbo person bullying Yorubas to vote for any Igbo man..

Lol, name one mistake you guys have taken responsibility of, just 1
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by Brimstone77: 6:30am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

Run you mouth from today till when Jesus comes that won't change the fact that Gov Sanwoolu will win his reelection and heaven won't fall, the worst thing you people can do is to relocate back to your region where you have the best

I don't care if he loose or win it's totally not my concern..

I only care about the Lagos State empowered illiterate tauts and miscreants threatening to attack igbos,they shouldn't try it if not they won't live to tell their story..

One nigeria you want,one nigeria you will get..

We die here!!
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by Saao(m): 6:39am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

Typical, as if their past comments have been erased on the forum.

Hypocrisy stinks more than rotten eggs
it matters not, that doesn't mean I supported him or hate him. I dont know him. If he win or loose that isnt my problem. U hate and denied your tribeman because of election. I only gave an advice samething I gave to you. Maybe u just need to read to the end to understand what you quoted about me. Have a nice day,
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by LadyExcellency: 6:39am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

They have produced the worst yet Okonkwo's biggest achievement in life is to make it to Obodo Oyibo Lagos or other SW states and be able to buy one plot of land so that his name can be added to the name of the developers, dreams fulfilled

After the genocide, nothing existed in the Southeast after the war. With no infrastructure, no houses, and no government presence, Igbos started from scratch without any help from anywhere in the world. No reconstruction, no rehabilitation, and the children that were born after the war had nothing to start on yet they were forced to migrate to zones that are hostile to them but yet in half a decade, they have grown and developed to overrun Nigeria cities and suburban centres.

Please give them the credit. In the next fifty years, if Nigeria remains united, they will lead and dictate who is elected in every city in Nigeria. This is a certainty.

You can't live in Abeokuta, Ekiti, Ondo, Kwara, Kogi, and Ibadan and be threatening the citizens of Lagos State in an election in which you have no stake, no PVC and no polling unit.

You can't come from Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti, Oyo, Osun or Kwara State on election day to Lagos State to vote. Why make a hell of a noise when you lack the numbers to push a candidate to victory?
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by Ofunaofu: 6:44am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

helinues, why are you so much concerned about Lagos polls, are you from Lagos State
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by helinues: 6:45am On Mar 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

helinues, why are you so much concerned about Lagos polls, are you from Lagos State

No, I am not but I am from SW.

Are you a Lagos indigene or from any part of SW?
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by LadyExcellency: 6:47am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

No, I am not but I am from SW.

Are you a Lagos indigene or from any part of SW?

So without PVC, no polling unit to vote in Lagos State you want to have a say?
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by helinues: 6:48am On Mar 08, 2023
LadyExcellency:

So without PVC, no polling unit to vote in Lagos State you want to have a say?

Drop that goal post and answer my question

Are you a Lagos indigene or from any part of SW
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by 9jahotblog: 6:48am On Mar 08, 2023
GRV is the next governor of Lagos State

(1) (2) (Reply)

Give Us Senate Presidency And Igbos Will Vote For Sanwoolu- Ohanaeze Tells Tinub / Yorubas ARE POLITICAL RASCALS- Ohaneze Elder / In Any State APC Is Defeated The People Celebrate Wild - Why So?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.