Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,326 members, 7,971,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:20 AM

The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll (612 Views)

2023: Two Lagos Guber Candidates Step Down For Jandor / Lagos Guber Aspirant, Ade Dosunmu Dumps PDP, Joins NNPP / Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by 9jahotblog: 6:49am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

Drop that goal post and answer my question

Are you a Lagos indigene or from any part of SW
Sanwo Olu and the clueless drug baron Tinubu is never indigene of Lagos State. Tinubu is from iragbiji why Sanwo Olu is from Ogun state
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by helinues: 6:51am On Mar 08, 2023
9jahotblog:
Sanwo Olu and the clueless drug baron Tinubu is never indigene of Lagos State. Tinubu is from iragbiji why Sanwo Olu is from Ogun state

Johnnyesence, should you still be putting mouth on political matter?

As in, eyes pushing, seh you no get ni?
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by 9jahotblog: 6:51am On Mar 08, 2023
Mindlog:
As long as one is resident in Lagos and has a PVC that can be accredited there, they have the right to be fully invested in the Guber Poll because whoever wins, directly affects their daily lives.

Go and tell Nigerians legally living in the US, that they shouldn't be interested in who wins between Democrats and Republican candidates just because they are Nigerians!

What a very limited mindset!
yes soo. Don’t mind the clueless Tinubu supporter. He knows vividly that the end sars protesters killer Sanwo Olu is a goner
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by 9jahotblog: 6:52am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

Johnnyesence, should you still be putting mouth on political matter?

As in, eyes pushing, seh you no get ni?
you are never omoluabi in Yoruba Land. The days of baba Sope in Lagos State is over. Sanwo Olu is a goner
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by helinues: 6:56am On Mar 08, 2023
9jahotblog:
you are never omoluabi in Yoruba Land. The days of baba Sope in Lagos State is over. Sanwo Olu is a goner

Sebi you are now, the guy that anything against SW interest is a bae to him, that you have stated for ling in our region to know our language, eat our food, receive the fresh air from the region yet still working against the development of the region, I have only one word for you and your likes.

Adabi ...
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by Ofunaofu: 6:57am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

No, I am not but I am from SW.

Are you a Lagos indigene or from any part of SW?

if you are not from Lagos State, you are guilty of what you accuse others of doing

Kindly delete this thread. It doesn't make any sense
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by 9jahotblog: 7:01am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

Sebi you are now, the guy that anything against SW interest is a bae to him, that you have stated for ling in our region to know our language, eat our food, receive the fresh air from the region yet still working against the development of the region, I have only one word for you and your likes.

Adabi ...
Omoluabi will always preach love and peace in any way he goes and not hatred against the incoming governor GRV. You better accept the fact here. GRV is an indigene of Lagos State and he’s the next governor of Lagos State come March 11th . Enough of hatred to him and his party ok. GRV is the people’s choice. Enough of Baba Sope in Lagos State. Enough of oppression in the land. Wake up and rise up against Tinubu oppressed style of politics in Lagos State

Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by helinues: 7:02am On Mar 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

if you are not from Lagos State, you are guilty of what you accuse others of doing

A Bicycle rider wey dey make reverse into fuel filling station.....
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by 9jahotblog: 7:03am On Mar 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

good one, thanks for exposing him more. He’s not even an electorate in Lagos State. This is the kind of hatred they have been preaching against the people’s choice in person of GRV. GRV is widely accepted in Lagos State and he’s the next governor of Lagos State by the Special Grace of Almighty God.
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by Ofunaofu: 7:13am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

A Bicycle rider wey dey make reverse into fuel filling station.....

helinues, stop spreading hatred. You are not from Lagos State, you are not a voter in Lagos State.

Please stay away from the affairs of Lagos State

Lagos State voters have already made up their minds on whom to vote for.
No bigotry and hatred spread by your likes can change that
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by Brimstone77: 7:19am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

They have produced the worst yet Okonkwo's biggest achievement in life is to make it to Obodo Oyibo Lagos or other SW states and be able to buy one plot of land so that his name can be added to the name of the developers, dreams fulfilled

Hahahahahah you lots will just sit your ass one place and forge imaginary picture that suit your myopic mindset..

I love the way your mindsets are been programmed to believe that you're doing better than others..
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by Brimstone77: 7:22am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

Lol, name one mistake you guys have taken responsibility of, just 1

Or you should just post video evidence of igbos bullying Yorubas to vote for Igbo candidate..
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by Brimstone77: 7:32am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

Adabi ...

Tinubus development, politics of godfatherism..

A god father that removed a governor not because he didn't perform well but because he didn't agree to to his corrupt policies..

Anybody supporting tinubu godfatherism is an enemy of Nigeria..

Nigerians will elect some one that will work for them not someone that take orders from one corrupt ugly looking old man..

A governor that follows a presidential candidate up and down leaving his responsibility as a governor should be kicked out..
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by DMerciful(m): 7:37am On Mar 08, 2023
You're not from Lagos. Most Yorubas claiming Lagos are
not originally from Lagos
helinues:
Imagine this same people channelling all the energy they are using about Lagos Guber poll and use same to tackle so many issues affecting their region, things would have been more better there without them relocating enmass from their region to other regions just to see for greener pastures.

Which kind of mindset is some people thinking they have solutions to others problems but are just clueless to solve theirs.

You don't climb a tree in search of fish and charity the said begins from home except if there is nothing to be called home.
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by DMerciful(m): 7:39am On Mar 08, 2023
If you're not Awori, you're not from Lagos. Yorubas are calling Lagos their heritage because of Nigeria. Why don't you claim Yorubas in Benin Republic?
helinues:

True I am not but proudly Omoluwabi which Lagos is part of our land. We have both the bread and knife
Re: The Way Some People Are So Much Concerned About Lagos Guber Poll by OfficialAPCNig: 7:43am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:
Imagine this same people channelling all the energy they are using about Lagos Guber poll and use same to tackle so many issues affecting their region, things would have been more better there without them relocating enmass from their region to other regions just to see for greener pastures.

Which kind of mindset is some people thinking they have solutions to others problems but are just clueless to solve theirs.

You don't climb a tree in search of fish and charity the said begins from home except if there is nothing to be called home.
You people are making things difficult for SanwoOlu. Igbos are mobilizing massively for LP because they believe it's now a fight for survival.

I know many Igbos who plan to vote SanwoOlu before but have changed their mind.

I'll also vote LP because the threat don pass "be careful"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Priest If Tinubu Becomes President (video) / I Love What Peter Obi Is Trying To Build / BAT in APC-Nigeria Is Worse Than MBS In Saudi Arabia.

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.