Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,406 members, 7,937,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

"God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley (29156 Views)

‘god Don’t Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking’ – Naira Marley. / "Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna"- Ifu Ennada Tells Don Jazzy / Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by WantsandMore: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2023
mariovito:

I use mostly ordinary weed a.k.a. kumash because it's less tampered with unlike the other variants like az and loud. Loud is supposed to be a hybrid which has been genetically modified, do whatever you may with that information.
lol...you dey try, you settled for low grade out of ignorance, how do you deal with hallucinations & munches & hunger bite?
Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by caesymore(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
Af0nja:
Those people that still smoke and drink and womanize freely don't understand how lucky they are. Until you're diagnosed with one sickness or the other that will require you to quit those habits, you'll never understand what Naira Marley is talking about
You dey game no mind that Nigga 2nd above you

1 Like

Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by FullBlastLight: 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
Johnson225:

It takes someone with insight to comprehend what that guy said… from your response, you obviously bereft of wisdom. Joke is on you

U're destitute of gumption!

Mumu! 🙄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Comedian Bovi Wife's Birthday Party / Kemi Olunloyo Set To Wed In 2017 / Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.