Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,087 members, 7,916,161 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:43 PM

Nigerians Are The Most Cowardice Citizens On Earth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are The Most Cowardice Citizens On Earth (365 Views)

Osinbajo: The Cowardice Of A Traitor / Enugu Government Engages Citizens On Revised 2020 Budget Estimates / Ruga: Uwazuruike Blasts Ohanaeze 'Urging Igbos To Defend Themselves, Cowardice' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are The Most Cowardice Citizens On Earth by Freshtruth(m): 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
What this government is using Nigerians eyes to see if they try it in other country it will nor be funny for over 2months now there has been cash shortages we just here doing nothing.
This APC government we start using Cains to flog us very soom cause they know we are all toothless dogs who can't bite and do nothing.
If I were Buhari I will sign 3 term bill and nothing is going to happen. Dumbos
Re: Nigerians Are The Most Cowardice Citizens On Earth by slimjohn2k5: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
Even asking us to donate for census
Re: Nigerians Are The Most Cowardice Citizens On Earth by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
What this government is using Nigerians eyes to see if they try it in other country it will nor be funny for over 2months now there has been cash shortages we just here doing nothing.
This APC government we start using Cains to flog us very soom cause they know we are or toothless dogs who can't bite and do nothing.
If I was Buhari I will sign 3 term bill and nothing is going to happen. Dumbos

When we mobilize, some fools will start begging us to remain peaceful.

Useless set of cowards

Suffering and smiling idiots

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are The Most Cowardice Citizens On Earth by Freshtruth(m): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Even asking us to donate for census
I swear is the audacity for me if this thing happen in other African countries Joe ibidem attention would had been alerted that why they have united nations. Buhari is not obeying court order as it stands other presidents won't obey the order too I fear for the future of Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Are The Most Cowardice Citizens On Earth by dexmond: 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
This APC government we start using Cains to flog us very soom cause they know we are or toothless dogs who can't bite and do nothing.

APC id already flogging us in Lagos. Have you not seen boys with canes on the road doing "owo mi da?"

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are The Most Cowardice Citizens On Earth by Goodmarlian: 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Even if the APC government demand that every family donates one child for sacrifice,Nigerias will still comply after wailing for two weeks.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are The Most Cowardice Citizens On Earth by Freshtruth(m): 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
Goodmarlian:
Even if the APC government demand that every family donates one child for sacrifice,Nigerias will still comply after wailing for two weeks.
olorun!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are The Most Cowardice Citizens On Earth by duro4chang(m): 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
This APC government we start using Cains to flog us very soom cause they know we are all toothless dogs who can't bite and do nothing.
What are you waiting for?
Re: Nigerians Are The Most Cowardice Citizens On Earth by ganisucks(f): 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
The race is not given to the swiftest or strongest. It's not everytine you must raise your voice.
Re: Nigerians Are The Most Cowardice Citizens On Earth by SisterFire(f): 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
Religion is chaining us .it blinded is to see that life and death are same . It made us believe if we die we are going to hell because we aren't worthy .so in cowardice we don't judge Politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are The Most Cowardice Citizens On Earth by Jimmythewise: 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
SisterFire:
Religion is chaining us .it blinded is to see that life and death are same . It made us believe if we die we are going to hell because we aren't worthy .so in cowardice we don't judge Politicians
I just finished flogging someone on this topic of handing politicians over to God. I think you should make a public announcement on the thread that everyone should tackle the God handlers on this forum till their eyes begin to open.
Can you believe the blind man was sending bible verse of vengeance is for God?
Their ancestors will be ashamed in pains for the cowardice of their slave minded children.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Most Cowardice Citizens On Earth by Jimmythewise: 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
If you speak to the Dumbos they will tell you vengeance is for God or karma. Toothless dogs bark. These ones can't even bark at all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Most Cowardice Citizens On Earth by Jimmythewise: 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
ganisucks:

The race is not given to the swiftest or strongest. It's not everytine you must raise your voice.
Wow so much wisdom.

Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen will pay you money just to use this advice to further their cause.
Re: Nigerians Are The Most Cowardice Citizens On Earth by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
Freshtruth:

You're right! People are afraid of everything here.

Only dead men and women forge powerful Nations.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

UPDATED: Court Remands Ex-Imo Deputy Gov In Prison / Peter Obi: Inec Lied, I Won The Presidential Election, Go And Verify / BREAKING NEWS LAGOS POLICE GO FOR ARREST OF MC OLUOMO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.